Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Household Furniture/property Needed - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Household Furniture/property Needed (1506 Views)

Used Household Furniture / Property Needed To Let For Restaurant In Lagos (island Preferably) / Property Needed For Purchase In Shagari Estate, Ipaja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Household Furniture/property Needed by Bangkokworld: 12:20am On Sep 14, 2012
I need very good quality, fairly used household furniture.

What I have in mind is a set of fairly used, top quality, original Italian leather settees/sofas for use in the palour. These type of furniture can be usually had especially from expatriates who were posted to Nigeria for a short period of time, but are now permanently relocating out of Nigeria. They are usually the ones who would want get rid of their household furniture of this nature.

If you fall into this category, or if u know anyone who falls into this category and is ready to sell, please let me know. Other household furniture items like dining chairs and tables, center tables, TV Cabinets, electronics and the like will also be welcomed.

I can be reached on: 07080551111
Re: Household Furniture/property Needed by Bangkokworld: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
Bangkokworld: I need very good quality, fairly used household furniture.

What I have in mind is a set of fairly used, top quality, original Italian leather settees/sofas for use in the palour. These type of furniture can be usually had especially from expatriates who were posted to Nigeria for a short period of time, but are now permanently relocating out of Nigeria. They are usually the ones who would want get rid of their household furniture of this nature.

If you fall into this category, or if u know anyone who falls into this category and is ready to sell, please let me know. Other household furniture items like dining chairs and tables, center tables, TV Cabinets, electronics and the like will also be welcomed.

I can be reached on: 07080551111

Still waiting for ur responses
Re: Household Furniture/property Needed by Bangkokworld: 10:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
Bangkokworld:

Still waiting for ur responses

Still expecting ur responses
Re: Household Furniture/property Needed by Bangkokworld: 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2012
Bangkokworld:

Still expecting ur responses
Re: Household Furniture/property Needed by Bangkokworld: 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=Bangkokworld][/quote]
Re: Household Furniture/property Needed by emmalyn(f): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2013
1.I have a set of 4 sofa, 2 x 1 seater, 1 x 3 seater and 1 x 2 seater, with matching curtains. and brown and red cusions. comes side stools x 4, and 3 centre carpets. tv stand.
2. office table with 3 drawers.
3. small dinning table black with 4 dinning seats.
3.Sofa bed black
items have been used for less than a yr.

contact no 08145946005
will all for N280,000

Re: Household Furniture/property Needed by emmalyn(f): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2013
more

Re: Household Furniture/property Needed by Bangkokworld: 9:27am On May 03, 2013
Thanks for your response, but the pictures u posted are a bit small so I cannot make out the type of chairs u have there very well. Are they Leather Chairs or Cloth Fabric Chairs? I am particularly interested in Leather sofas like I mentioned in my post.

Also pictures of the the Dinning Table and Dining Chairs are so small I can hardly make them out too.

Can u please email me bigger and much clearer pictures of all the items through my email: trillionvic@yahoo.com

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2 Plots (1300sqm) Of Land urgently Needed for a budget of 60mil naira. / 6 PUMP FILLING STATION @ LEKKI EPE EXPRESS AJAH LAGOS 4 SALE. / Distress Sale : Property Is An Uncompleted Building Of 5 Bedroom ..just #12m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.