Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) (12778 Views)

Kardinal Offishall Ft. Wizkid - 'reppin For My City' / Download Kardinal Offishal Feat. Wizkid -- Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) / Audio: Kardinal Offishall Ft Wizkid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by tellwisdom: 11:39am On Sep 14, 2012
Cuddlemii:

according to whizzy, "yah yah"

I wasn't aware oo....So no longer a bishop of lagos diocese??
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by truelovecom: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2012
samuelee1: Just heard the song. Wizkid really pulled it off with that chorus, never doubted his ability, and please stop comparing him with D'banj just because he was featured. Yes, d'banj featured int'l artistes, but so did Psquare and 2baba, and you can't really compare a 'Kanye' with a 'Kardinal', can you?

u must be high on something.do u take mixture of igbo &coke ? ...do u know what it means to be featured by a big artiste lik kardinal. can u compare dbanj's agbero voice to wizkid voice...u made mention of 2baba, but u forgot that 2baba was featured by R.kelly and also wyclef on one of their songs..psquare is signed to konvict music, and konvict payed them for the contract, unlike like your agbero dbanj that payed kanye west for signing him..psquare signed a distribution deal with universal music group...."e no easy " by psquare was remixed by a French musician known as Matt Houston, which he featured psquare in the song. that song is now on 4th position in French top ten music in France.

when it comes to music,pls don't compare your dbanj to psquare, wizkid and 2face, cos they are 1million times better than him.
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by solaceguy(m): 11:47am On Sep 14, 2012
K

1 Like

Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by amosy007: 11:48am On Sep 14, 2012
toluxe0075:
no lie o, na dbanj u like, u just praise wizkid cos pple dey praise am..who 4 here dey compare kanye n kardinal b4? Mind u wizkid sang he didn't hum, n beside kanyewest wasn't in d song d'banj hum.. Also wizkid was featured n not him featurin kardinal... Hope u'v listened 2 d song, pidgin english no dey o tongue cheesy
so when dbanj ft snoop and sang almost all d verses.. It aint part of it abi? So becoz he hmmed on a track has turned him to akpan?

Dnt forget dbanj is d first artist to feature real full american artist (a rap legend for that matter) on his song with d video being shot at snoops mansion...
Why cant u people praise this guy 4 once.. Atleast 4 taking nigerian music to d next level

2 Likes

Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by lillaowow(m): 11:57am On Sep 14, 2012
in Whizzy's voice -----"i'm black till i die..........repping for ma city :...yah..... yah"
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by Latnok95(m): 11:59am On Sep 14, 2012
truelove.com:

u must be high on something.do u take mixture of igbo &coke ? ...do u know what it means to be featured by a big artiste lik kardinal. can u compare dbanj's agbero voice to wizkid voice...u made mention of 2baba, but u forgot that 2baba was featured by R.kelly and also wyclef on one of their songs..psquare is signed to konvict music, and konvict payed them for the contract, unlike like your agbero dbanj that payed kanye west for signing him..psquare signed a distribution deal with universal music group...."e no easy " by psquare was remixed by a French musician known as Matt Houston, which he featured psquare in the song. that song is now on 4th position in French top ten music in France.

when it comes to music,pls don't compare your dbanj to psquare, wizkid and 2face, cos they are 1million times better than him.
Y u cum dey blab?
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by tellwisdom: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
lillaowow: in Whizzy's voice -----"i'm black till i die..........repping for ma city :...yah..... yah"

Reping what?? when has noise making, become a good music?? besyds, dats a cultural song if u look deep into it undecided undecided
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by amosy007: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
download complete
this shitt is tight

Cos am repping for my city yah yah

Sounds like one of those ruff ryders anthem
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by mafiacent(m): 12:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
solaceguy: and wat makes y'all feel that wizzy didn't pay Kardinal to be 'featured'...just saying.

Nice track tho cool cool cool cool
He didn't!
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
lillaowow: in Whizzy's voice -----"i'm black till i die..........repping for ma city :...yah..... yah"
Nice track
Wizzy is pulling it cool
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by Odinaka00(m): 12:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
According Ť☺ U̶̲̥̅̊ guys, dbanj doesn't sing anylonger rather he prefers Ť☺ hmmmmmm on peoples's song lol Nairalanders una wicked o
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by truelovecom: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
[quote author=Latnok95]
Y u cum dey blab? [/quote

pls,how my comment resemble blab for your eye,or are u equally taking mixture of igbo &coke?..if you hate my boys "wizkid, psquare &2face" pls go hug the next thunder on your way now.

don't make me to use the f*** word on you. just keep your mouth closed, abeg.
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
I like the song. The chorus is nice, big ups to Wizkid. At least is better than moaning hmmm ahhhh ohhhh.
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by tjskii(f): 12:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
But d song no sweet naaw shuooo undecided undecided

Wit all d plenty praise and reviews I just read,I rushed to listen to d song and I'm lik waaat,d song is just dia jor,twas only wizkidz chorus dt made it slightly enjoyabl
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by truelovecom: 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
[quote author=solaceguy]and wat makes y'all feel that wizzy didn't pay Kardinal to be 'featured'...just saying.

Nice track tho cool cool cool cool[/quote

point of correction; wizkid ain't dbanj that payed kanye west $3million[ he took a loan from bank] to sign him
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by amosy007: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
tjskii: But d song no sweet naaw shuooo undecided undecided

Wit all d plenty praise and reviews I just read,I rushed to listen to d song and I'm lik waaat,d song is just dia jor,twas only wizkidz chorus dt made it slightly enjoyabl

The song is for those that understand thru rap music ...not the person that was brought up with ayefele, lagbaja atc no offense

N:B I didn't say ayefele and lagbaja songs are not great songs o... Don't get it twisted and place it for inferiority complex ...I rep my naija music yah yah. grin
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
djeezy: I'll love a remix of this song, featuring Rick ross, Lil wayne, Nick minaj,tyga et al and Wizkid taking up a verse. Nice song once again, it's on my playlist and I've listened to it over and over again. smiley
Damn !!! Rozay and Weezy would just rumble dey remix like dey aint tommorow ... Trust the bawse and Weezy and den Nicki + Tyga ... I wish as u wish cux this song goes smooth ... A wayne verse will be killer, and den a delivery from rozay will be mafiaso ...

1 Like

Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by lawizle(m): 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
How da Bleep can I download ds song nah.its saying download failed nah
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
HMmmmmm am really proud of wizzzy .... No pidgin, No yoruba yelling ... So love his hook ... Offishall did his thing ... *Dbanj abeg try follow wizzy footprints* Йą Σм call Aм akpan sef ... Hahahahahahaa
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by tjskii(f): 12:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
amosy007:

The song is for those that understand thru rap music ...not the person that was brought up with ayefele, lagbaja atc no offense

N:B I didn't say ayefele and lagbaja songs are not great songs o... Don't get it twisted and place it for inferiority complex ...I rep my naija music yah yah. grin
Ure probably right,I reaally am not a fan of rap music undecided, if they had laced d song wth pidgin na or yoruba/ibo,and given me d opportunity to shake my bombom,I'd probably be givin d song fab reviews cheesy grin
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by tellwisdom: 12:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
ItsModella: I like the song. The chorus is nice, big ups to Wizkid. At least is better than moaning hmmm ahhhh ohhhh.

Who does that?? sad ....it sounds more like what you do in bed undecided undecided
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wizzy was tyt n kardinal was so on d track like a disease.....dey both murdered the beat
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by dj187: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
Wizzy is d future of afro-pop music
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by mafiacent(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
lawizle: How da Bleep can I download ds song nah.its saying download failed nah
Just downloaded it, link is alright.

1 Like

Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by Latnok95(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
[quote author=truelove.com][/quote]
iont hate nigerian acts, afterall they are makin name for my country..
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by DAY12(m): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
Yah! Yah & Yaga!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by stepone(m): 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
nice Kid.... still on ma bro...
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
Just imaging from 00:15 MayyMayyyMayMayMay Bach Music along side in rick ross voice ....HURGH .... then the chorus comes in ........Ojeeeeez Instantly ama drop Beautiful oyinme rmx right away
Thumb up Wizkid
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by idowuswap: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
Yea see our yoruba boy dey go forward,useless igbo musician make una go hug transformer.kai yoruba are the best.but igbo sabi thief well well.hausa na animal
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by Gwekzy: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
Nonybb: Pls guys how many megabyte capacity does the song get? cos i knw want make my MTN 100 naira free 10mb finish on this one ooo by listening to nonsense!
Shame on U...Dis modern day U still DeY Suffer 4 MB...Its a Pity
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by wildchild1: 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
Top Amrerican rapper? Hu r u talking about here pls
Odinaka00:

Ŧħåϯ is not †ђξ issue bro, †ђξ fact here is dat a top american rapper featured 9ja guy in his track not d oda way round.....tabom?
Re: Kardinal Offishal Ft WizKid – Reppin For My City (the Anthem Pt. 2) by amosy007: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
idowuswap: Yea see our yoruba boy dey go forward,useless igbo musician make una go hug transformer.kai yoruba are the best.but igbo sabi thief well well.hausa na animal
thunder fire ur mouth! Anuofia ewu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

VIDEO: 'Sholala' - Juliet Ibrahim Ft. Amon / Chidinma Ft. Tha Suspect & Illbliss - Emi Ni Baller Video / VIDEO: Korede Bello – Mr Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.