Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,562 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Charly Boy And Danny Wilson Classics!for Those Who Know - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Charly Boy And Danny Wilson Classics!for Those Who Know (1737 Views)

Charlie Boy And Wife’s Occult Affiliation (pics) / Danny Young Involved In A Car Accident! / Rare Naija Tracks:ORITS WILIKI CLASSICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy And Danny Wilson Classics!for Those Who Know by doyin13(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2008
Re: Charly Boy And Danny Wilson Classics!for Those Who Know by youngdigi(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2008
that danny wilson song is all over agidi.com

do you have abortion and mr. raggamuffin? these are truly rare to find anywhere
Re: Charly Boy And Danny Wilson Classics!for Those Who Know by bolajibaok(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2008
@young digi
GOOD COUNTER-ATTACK. THIS NAIRALAND RING IS MADE FOR HEAVYWEIGHTS ONLY

@DOYIN
ANY COMMENTS ?BESIDES WHERE DID U DOWNLOAD URS . AGIDI LIKE THE REST OF THEM
Re: Charly Boy And Danny Wilson Classics!for Those Who Know by mbulela: 6:05am On Jun 23, 2009
i beg, who get this danniel wilson download??
the link is not avialable.
i need it like mad.
i beg
i beg
i beg
i beg
Re: Charly Boy And Danny Wilson Classics!for Those Who Know by mbulela: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2009
doyin 13,
i beg help me with this Daniel wilson album i beg.
the link in you post has expired.
i beg u.
Re: Charly Boy And Danny Wilson Classics!for Those Who Know by eldee(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2009
DannyWilson was raw undiluted bullshit!!!!
For heaven's sake, was he not the 'somebody call me Danny Wilson and I'll show you Ragamuffi'??
That guy is the Sky-B of that era . . .

M.I came out and the whole world went on him for sounding like Kanye, Lil Wayne, The Fugees, T-Pain and every other artiste, how come no one taled bout this guy??
Re: Charly Boy And Danny Wilson Classics!for Those Who Know by mbulela: 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2009
your opinion.
if you ever find his Original Bad Boy album, listen to it and let me hear your view.
i agree that the lyrical contents of that particular 'Mr. Raggamufin' track was crap but in my view more of an exception that the rule.
besides in those days the lyrics around town were not any better.
the lyrical contents ofthat particular song is way better than everything Dbanj has ever sang in his entire career, so can i extend your adjectives to Dbanj?
on another note Daniel Wilson had a voice that 96% (or more) of present artistes do not (and will not have).no vocoders!!!
listen to his 'Omo la Keji' or 'True love' tracks on that OBB album and you will appreciate the fact that he ain't bullshit at all.

(1) (Reply)

Yori Yori’ Singers – Bracket Betrayed And Sent Third Member Out / Nigeria's Most Overrated Musicians / [watch & Download] Jon Ogah Ft Adekunle Gold & Simi - "Uncle Suru" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.