Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

T.D. Jakes' Daughter's Ends Marriage Of 4-years - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / T.D. Jakes' Daughter's Ends Marriage Of 4-years (699 Views)

Face Of Rhodies World Season 3 Ends – Inimfon Joseph,lauretta Okpakpa & Blessing / Usain Bolt Crashes Wedding, Ends Up Starring In Photos / Actress Funke Akindele's 1 Year Marriage To Kehinde Oloyede Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.D. Jakes' Daughter's Ends Marriage Of 4-years by eyems: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2012
The youngest daughter of mega pastor Bishop T.D. Jakes has released a statement announcing that she is ending her four year marriage. After just four years of marriage, Sarah Henson is divorcing her former NFL player husband, Robert Henson. In her statement announcing the divorce she writes:

"I have built my ministry and identity around being the best wife and a mother I can be. For quite sometime I have tried to steer through some serious troubles at home. As much as I wanted my marriage to last, it cannot. After professional counselling, and prayerful consideration I have decided to end my four-year marriage. There are biblical grounds supporting this decision and I have attempted every other recourse but after multiple infractions over the course of the union, and for my personal safety and that of my children, I have come to this painful decision.
http://www.nigerianewsvilla.com/t-d-jakes-daughter-ends-marriage/
http://www.nigerianewsvilla.com/

(1) (Reply)

Mr Raw(faraw) – Road To Success Ft Tmoney / Uche Jombo And Desmond Elliot Way Back / Invitation To Model On The Hotlegs Colume Of Our Upcomeing Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.