Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent (10842 Views)

Need Help On Ethiopia Visa - Very Very Urgent Please! / Advice On Uk Tier 4 Student Visa,very Urgent / Uk Visa - Very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent by brownbonno(m): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2008
@NOUBLE,

Congrat on your new baby.

Note that the HO website contain case worker manual,no secret to hide.
You can apply if you have not,for EEA family member residence permit with a new child in the family.If you need further information shout out.
Re: Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent by NOUBLE(m): 10:35am On Oct 18, 2008
@BROWNBONNO

EVEN WITH CRIMINAL RECORD?
Re: Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent by brownbonno(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2008
Depends on the nature.
Re: Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent by NOUBLE(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2008
@brownbonno

i was arrested at the airport with fake naija pali , i was traveling with my partner for the wedding and was sent to prison for 5months

now on immigration bail awaiting the hearing. my girl gave birth while in prison. what are my chance? can i still put in application to the BIA for EEA FAMILY PERMIT WHILE WAITING DECISION ON MY CASE? IF YOU HAVE YAHOO MESSANGER FAMOUSSACRED@YAHOO.COM AM ON-LINE
Re: Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent by brownbonno(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2008
Sorry for the time spent behind bar.
Oh boy i advised you several months ago about your right as depedant of an EU national,and the advised went under the carpet.
Well you do qualify under EEA regulation 2006 (eight) (2).But i cannot comment on your pending court case.
Wish you good luck.
Re: Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent by NOUBLE(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2008
fenks? does that mean i can put in application now for eea family member?
Re: Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent by brownbonno(m): 11:42am On Oct 18, 2008
NOUBLE:

fenks? does that mean i can put in application now for eea family member?

In my opinion yes and declare it at declaration on the form.
Having a child in the family may also help in your case.
Re: Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent by djavo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 18, 2008
@ Nouble
My wife is dual national(uk/Nija)i have never travelled to the uk b4 and 41 working days from date of application to interview date.
Best of luck
Re: Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent by LondonCool(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2008
Re: Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent by NOUBLE(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2008
thank you very much londoncool and brownbonno. i making arrangment to get married now in church. i alo pray and i think that God will help.
Re: Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent by tos(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2008
Femigirl - Thanks for asking about my welbeing.  I can confirm to you that UK has been wonderful as far as my experience is concerned.  I have very good job with a nice house and car.  My family is also doing great most especially my girls.

It was rough initially but due to God's help and the help of a wonderful Nigerian who is UK born, I was able to put everything back on track.

I have learnt the hard way around here.  You only know things in the UK when you ask questions.  Although, it took me time to realise this.

Sorry people for not contribting to this tread since I got to the UK.  I remember when I started this tread with my cry for help.  It seems like yesterday. I cannot but be grateful for the advice given to me when I was applying for my settlement visa.  I'm willing to share my experience on immigration issues and life in the UK with others if needed.

Cheers
Re: Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent by LondonCool(m): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2008
Re: Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent by tos(m): 9:56am On Oct 20, 2008
Thanks LondonCool - I think my wife is leaving nothing to chance to make sure that I do not regret coming to the UK as a result of the weather.
Re: Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent by chairmano: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2011
Hello TOS,

I wonder why you never shared your experience at the BHC during your interview with the house.
Please let us know how the interview went.

See the thread below and contribute.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-815656.0.html

Or drop me a line at chairmanoh@yahoo.com
Re: Concern Over Uk Spousal Visa - Very Urgent by ayemko: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
british/Nigrian citizen married to a nigerian in 2006 not yet submittd visa application,,,misinformed of being on a low salary of over £12,500 per anum.
things are difficulytnow since the threshold is now £18,600 per anum. plwease advise

(1) (2) (3)

Schengen Visa Not Used / COVID-19: FG Approves N10 Billion Survival Fund For Transport Sector / Core Function Of Lastma On Our Roads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.