Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? (1417 Views)

E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. / Design A Website Like Nairaland For N150,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? by mutiu78(m): 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2006
Who can design a website like www.takingitglobal.org? Please if you can let's talk. Thanks.
Re: Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? by my2cents(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2006
I can, and probably even better cool

What say u?
Re: Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? by Zahymaka(m): 11:46pm On Apr 12, 2006
I definitely can but I'm working on a job presently.
Re: Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? by Dewalex(m): 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2006
I can do it for you for free but you will have to pay for the domain name and the hosting.
Re: Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? by sbucareer(f): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2006

Excellent, people have started to think open source and free work. It gives me great pleasure to see and hear Nigerians thinking towards open source and free work.

I will post a website that you can buy or download free web site templates that is more powerful than the website you showed us above. Some people from China and Malaysia have done free project on thousands of free website templates including flash works for free download. I will do a search later and update this post to include the URL link(s) you can download free web site template, even more powerful to the one above.

Re: Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? by Aziz(m): 1:43am On Apr 15, 2006
wow, so many good and confident designers out here. well would say i can do it. So you just have to take my word for it. Bring it on!!
Re: Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? by my2cents(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2006
sbucareer,

Uhhmmm, I believe we are still waiting for the links you said you would send us, as stated above grin

*Some pple* are dying with anticipation wink
Re: Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? by LovelyDash(m): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2006
Hello,

We can do better at a fee because it is a proffessional site. You can contact us at: Velnet eCommerce web design
Regards,
Lovely_
Re: Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? by mutiu78(m): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2006
Dewalex pls i will like to hear from you. I sent you a mail but never got your reply.
Re: Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? by Jencejyde(m): 12:42am On Jun 27, 2010
mutiu78:

Who can design a website like www.takingitglobal.org? Please if you can let's talk. Thanks.
haha the site above? better?, Hmmm , CS4 peeps where you at. Trust me Its damn to easy and with access to good webb apps and having html, php, ajax, xml, java knowledge and all, I think you can have this job done in a flash and even better. Kudos to peeps who say they can do it for free, i guess they are in my school of thought. Nice one!
Re: Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? by DualCore1: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2010
2006 angry
Were you that bored?
Re: Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? by heebakutty: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2011
hi i wish to add my experience here .i brought the web site fully designed for my business from here http://www.tucktail.com/ here they design the web site based on our needs
this mainly saves our time and money a lot .
here the process is as follows
1.tell your dream to them
2.they work for you
3.finally our dream comes to live
they provide us with:
* Your own Web site consultant to guide you through every step of the process
* Your own personalized dream Web site design
* Monthly updates to keep your site and content fresh and up-to-date
* Hosting--With 99.9% guaranteed uptime and 24/7 support, your site is always up and running
i felt happy with their service.
Re: Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? by kem82: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2011
visit http://hostingpacific.net/ for your web solutions
Re: Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? by syncmx(m): 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2011
Visit www.teraomega.com for your web design needs
Re: Who Can Design A Website Like TakingItGlobal.org? by cenmegasys: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
You can visit www.centurymegasystem.com for all hosting plan starting from $3.50

(1) (Reply)

Www.mudionline.com Your Comment / How Can You Develop And Build Up Yur Site To Attract Members / See: Google Has Approved My Adsense (see How)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.