Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery (12268 Views)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! / Wapdam - Your All Time Place For Music, Videos And Games Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 15, 2012
I am in love!!!!!

Anxiously waiting for the release date. Praying it's before the end of Oct sad

All Pictures Taken from http://blog.laptopmag.com/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-hands-on-deep-pen-integration-meets-android-4-1
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 4:00am On Sep 15, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DcgZum8M1o

So sexy and beautiful. Gosh, makes my heart melt
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by LordReed(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2012
Pretty amazing. That burst of five is jaw dropping.
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by sigmundfreud(m): 9:49am On Sep 15, 2012
Now number 1 on my iWish list!
Calling it a 'phone' is a disservice.
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by MrTA(m): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2012
Stunning but way too big.
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
Mr_TA: Stunning but way too big.

It's worth it. Very much worth it!

I went inside At&t store to take a glance at GN1 to know what the second one would feel like. Yes, it's big, but for all it does, it's worth it.

I will practice patience and wait till it comes out ot buy a new phone. I want it and I will have it!

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2012
gn2

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2012
New S Pen

The S Pen itself has been upgraded, as it is now longer and has a rubber tip that makes writing on the screen feel more like putting pen to paper. In our test, the rubber tip didn’t make the S Pen feel exactly like a ballpoint, but it did give us a more pleasant feeling than tapping hard plastic against a hard glass screen.

[size=18pt]Samsung also has a feature called S Pen Keeper that alerts users if their pen is too far away from the Galaxy Note and about to be left behind shocked.[/size] However, we were unable to see this in action during our hands-on.

http://blog.laptopmag.com/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-hands-on-deep-pen-integration-meets-android-4-1
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
Air View Hovering ==> cool! (like the spacebar function on macbook pro.)

Samsung bundles the Galaxy Note II with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, covered by its TouchWiz UI and featuring a number of S Pen-enabled apps and functions. Perhaps our favorite new function is Air View, [size=18pt]which shows previews of photos, video stills, emails and other content when you hover your pen above the screen in select S Pen apps.[/size]

In the email client, we were able to hover over messages in the inbox to see some of the text shown without opening them. In Gallery, we were able to see thumbnails of several images in a folder simply by hovering over the folder. However, we did find that if the stylus was too close to the screen, hover wouldn’t activate, so we had to make sure it was just slightly elevated above the glass.

http://blog.laptopmag.com/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-hands-on-deep-pen-integration-meets-android-4-1
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 15, 2012
Gallery App and Writing on the Back of Photos

In addition to hover previews and the ability to scribble on pictures, [size=18pt]Samsung has enhanced the gallery app by adding the ability to write on the back of photos just as you would with real printed images.[/size] When we tapped Settings and selected Add Image Note from the menu, the photo we were editing flipped around and we were able to scrawl notes on an image representing the photo’s back.

Of course, JPGs don’t have a back side, but the writing is stored in meta data so, if you share the image with other Galaxy Note II users they will be able to see the notes as well.

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 15, 2012
Quick Command

With the Galaxy Note II, Samsung’s UI is all about the shortcuts. By hitting the S Pen button and swiping up from the bottom of the screen, [size=18pt]we were able to access the Quick Control menu which overlays a drawing area on top of the screen where you can write short commands.[/size] For example, writing “@Jason” opens the email client with a To field addressed to a Jason in your contact list or a pop-up menu showing several possible Jasons.

The Quick Command menu has shortcuts for calculator, email, call and several other actions. It even allows you to create your own custom commands.

When we tried drawing @Jason, the device didn’t understand our chicken scratch version of an @ symbol. However, when we wrote “#Jason,” it launched the phone dialer, but reported that there was no Jason in the contact list, which, in the case of the demo unit, was true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TzxznFwBUQ

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
Camera and Photo Shooting

The Galaxy Note II has an 8-MP rear-facing camera to go with its 2-MP front facer. While these specs are typical for high-end smartphones, Samsung’s camera app incorporates interesting camera features from the Galaxy S III, including Burst Shot and Best Photo. A new feature called Best Faces is designed especially for group shots, because [size=18pt]it takes multiple shots and then allows you to choose the best face for each person in the photo and stitch those together. So if your brother is making a stupid face in your sister’s best photo but he’s smiling in another photo, you can combine the best expressions into one picture. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]

We were unable to test the Best Faces feature in our brief hands-on, but we did notice that the camera shot photos relatively quickly, though it did not seem quite as speedy as the camera on HTC’s latest phones.
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2012

Video Player

As with the Galaxy S III, the Galaxy Note II video player uses Pop Up Play, which allows you to continue watching videos on top of other content you’re viewing. The player also support Air View hovering for previewing videos and jogging through them.

We were particularly impressed with the moving previews we saw when hovering over video thumbnails. Also, as we moved the slider back and forth in the video player, we saw thumbnail stills of each second of footage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBK7lA8PuGo
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 15, 2012
More Drawing and Clipping Options

The Galaxy Note II has a host of S Pen apps that allow you to take notes or draw, including the popular S Notes and the S Planner Calendar, which now allows you to scribble on top of calendar entries. We particularly enjoyed scribbling “do not go” on top of the calendar entry for the IFA trade show on the test phone.

A feature called Popup Note makes a note-taking app appear if you’re on a call and bring the S Pen close to the screen. While we didn’t get to see this feature in action, we can imagine how useful it would be if we were on a call and needed to write down some vital piece of information without whipping out a pen and paper.

When you hit the button on the S Pen in any app or even on the desktop, you can draw a box or circle around content you wish to clip for saving and sharing. We tried clipping a piece of a picture in a photo app and were pleased that we were also able to draw notes on top of it before saving or sharing. The phone also features a screen recording app that will allow you to make videos of your actions.
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2012

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by ayobase(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
A boyfriend is in trouble walahi!

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by ziccoit: 11:46pm On Sep 15, 2012
Oya, gbe si eti. I want to see the percentage of temporal region it covers. grin grin grin
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 1:27am On Sep 16, 2012
ayobase: A boyfriend is in trouble walahi!

LOL I believe I can afford this on my own. Like the rest of things I have bought with my own money.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by ayobase(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL I believe I can afford this on my own. Like the rest of things I have bought with my own money.

LOL...but I no talk sey Ileke-Idi bf is in trouble na....all d same though!
We all should go for what we want!
Why do u want it if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

It's worth it. Very much worth it!

I went inside At&t store to take a glance at GN1 to know what the second one would feel like. Yes, it's big, but for all it does, it's worth it.

I will practice patience and wait till it comes out ot buy a new phone. [size=15pt]I want it and I will have it![/size]

nice statement there...possibility
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
Glad to see someone else in love with this device as much as I am! It is absolutely jaw dropping!
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
Pair this with a sleek Bluetooth Earpiece and you're close to perfection. Because I don't imagine myself holding this close to my ear during a Phone Call.
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by member10: 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
[size=13pt]
@ op
I believe you have not seen
Samsung note 10.1
If you do, you'll forget about the note II
[/size]
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
What can beat this

3 Likes

Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by sweetcheecks(f): 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
HQ: Pair this with a sleek Bluetooth Earpiece and you're close to perfection. Because I don't imagine myself holding this close to my ear during a Phone Call.

Lol, You do not hold it to your ear dear, just like the tab you use earphones or speaker.
Re: Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
Samsung Ko; Galaxy Ni; Notebook Ko; Textbook Ni....... Mtcheeew....... This coppied phone will never be close to an Iphone or any other Apple product. That is for those who know what am talking about!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know / Nairalanders, Lets Follow each other On Instagram!! / 10 Ways To Secure Your Phone From Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.