Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,351 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:13 AM

Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! (3221 Views)

The Comment With No Likes Get 50 Pounds On This / What Do You Think Of The Person Above You Right Now? / Give The Person Above You A Chinese Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by omobayonle: 8:16am On Sep 15, 2012
i want us to play this game,this is how to play it:just luk at the poster above u and take his/her last word and start ur own comment with it.

Ok let me start,wao since am the only one here,their is no person above me so i will start with maself.

Example:i love nairaland.
Now u will stat ur comment with

Nairaland is endowed with wealth of talents.....

So let's keep it rolling....
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by MrHacker(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2012
talent is a gift from God
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2012
Mr Hacker: talent is a gift from God

God no go gree make i comment for this thread! you no see say na copy and paste be this
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by ciphoenix: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2012
MOGUL.O:

God no go gree make i comment for this thread! you no see say na copy and paste be this
this your style no go work grin
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by larride(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2012
ciphoenix: this your style no go work grin

Work for where?
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by Witwicky(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2012
Where dem sabi am na
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by abiL(f): 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2012
Witwicky: Where dem sabi am na

Na wetin be dis?
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
abiL:

Na wetin be dis?

Dis na rubbish!
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by Lagusta(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2012
MOGUL.O:

Dis na rubbish!

RUBBISH OF THE HIGHEST ORDER AND CALIBRE!!!
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by omobayonle: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
caliber no be respect joor....where do u see this post on nairaland,that u call it copy and paste,abeg go and sleep,stinking mouth......
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by larride(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2012
Calibre of people like me.
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by ciphoenix: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2012
larride: Calibre of people like me.
me still dey here o cheesy
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by omobayonle: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2012
o my God where the hell is bin gbagbo
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by larride(m): 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2012
gbagbo of all people?
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by ciphoenix: 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
larride: gbagbo of all people?
people o. The thread just dey start. Which page we fit reach self?
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by bunmioguns(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
Self servicing is nt good ciphoenix, stop it!!!!!
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by larride(m): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
bunmioguns: Self servicing is nt good ciphoenix, stop it!!!!!

It is the only thing he's good at
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by Lagusta(m): 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
larride:

It is the only thing he's good at

At least, we are all nigerians......

(Sorry about the other post, I deserve the punishment)
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by ciphoenix: 12:52am On Sep 17, 2012
Lagusta:

At least, we are all nigerians......

(Sorry about the other post, I deserve the punishment)
nigerians or punishment? Which to use. Anyway i'm going with nigerians as its the main post. Just keeping this up sires
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 17, 2012
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by Ariyke: 10:52am On Sep 17, 2012
sires and madams guess wetin go happen if this thread is closed?
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 17, 2012
Ariyke: sires and madams guess wetin go happen if this thread is closed?

Closed?
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by larride(m): 11:35am On Sep 17, 2012
Closed? Why will it be closed?
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by Lagusta(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
Closed? It can neva be closed, as far as fuel price cannot be reduced.....
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by Toheeb31(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
Reduce
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by Toheeb31(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
Reduce to nothing
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by ciphoenix: 6:43pm On Sep 17, 2012
Toheeb31: Reduce to nothing
nothing!, sorry, i mean, no one can close this thread cheesy
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by JojoArmani(m): 7:46pm On Sep 17, 2012
thread is tin strand of cotton, especially used for sewing.
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by santakris(m): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2012
Jojo Armani: thread is tin strand of cotton, especially used for sewing.
sewing for where? Nairaland or naijaland.
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by jamil2(m): 10:23am On Sep 18, 2012
Naijaland? I can see it's a land that belongs to the professional looters and bad leadership as well as Boko Haram territory.
Re: Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! by RexioKlasik(m): 7:28am On Sep 25, 2012
Territory of men hu preach cashless economy yet stock off money in private rooms

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Chat Between Mercedes-benz And A Twitter User (photo) / HILARIOUS : Pictures Of What Jona Will Be Like After Declaration. / When You're Thirsty In Ramadan But Can't Drink Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.