Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost (8341 Views)

Does A Car Consume More Fuel When The AC Is On HI Than On LO / Advice Please.......a Golf 3 Or A Camry Tiny Light ? / How Much Does It Cost To Clear A Golf 3 In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost by conda00410(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2008
hi people, can someone pls provide me with the price of a golf 3. (tokunbo)
Re: How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 10, 2008
With the number of engine / body options available, your question is virtually impossible to answer with any degree of accuracy.

Engines range from the 1.4, 4 cylinder to the range-topping 2.9 VR6 Syncro, there are auto and manual options from 1.6 litre engines up to the VR6, though the 2.0 GTI 8 and 16V were manual only.

Then there are 3 or 5 door options, mixed with the different engine / transmission options.

So, what car exactly are you interested in?
Re: How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost by DisGuy: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2008
Siena, not again!!!

He just wants a car, a regular motor, you know the one you get in; put the keys into the ignition and drive away
no 1.6v6 turbo, titanium engine with unleaded fuel capacity, petrol diesel, direct gear shift combo shocked shocked

Siena the petrol head or the piston head grin

Siena do you know any good auction houses around, my uncle is interested in buying cars for naija market, kind of odd as there are mainly right-hand drives
Re: How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost by briddwel: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2008
GRAB THIS OFFER QUICK!!!!!

VOLKSWAGEN JETTA 2.0 ENGINE ( A SPEC ) Auto Transmission
4 AIR BAGS
LEATHER INTERIOR
Factory AC

call 08033834506 to discuss price
Re: How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 11, 2008
Dis Guy:

Siena, not again!!!

He just wants a car, a regular motor, you know the one you get in; put the keys into the ignition and drive away
no 1.6v6 turbo, titanium engine with unleaded fuel capacity, petrol diesel, direct gear shift combo shocked shocked

Siena do you know any good auction houses around, my uncle is interested in buying cars for naija market, kind of odd as there are mainly right-hand drives

Brother, all the Golf III are regular cars!  grin

Auction houses? Yes. Will talk tomorrow.
Re: How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost by conda00410(m): 10:45am On Jan 11, 2008
Thanks all,
but i mean the regular golf 3 (4doors, factory fitted AC,)
that all i know, good engine (though my mechanic will definately assess it)
thanks again
Re: How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost by sonety2k(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2009
The current price of Golf3 full option is 800k , I have some coming by next week , incase you are intrested u can get in touch with me via --- sonety2k@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost by larryshow4(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2009
@ poster,
I have a golf 3, 96/97 that has only been used in nigeria for a period of 2months plus. Its registered and with 2airbag, alloy wheel, a/c, botton, manual drive. It also have nigerian custom duty. its going for 600k last. if you are interested call me as its not going to stay on ground for long,
Re: How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost by Undabridge(m): 1:56am On Feb 18, 2009
I have a nice golf 3 for you at a reasonable price.Beep me on 08023922675.
Re: How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost by mecussey(m): 12:48pm On Mar 31, 2011
Dis Guy:

Siena, not again!!!

LOL my head off. DIS guy you are too much; you dey understand the average Nigeria. The guys needs a simple car for ride and Siena is asking him complex questions. Damn
Re: How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost by Kaymed: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2011
@poster,
budget 550k to 570k for a clean and sound golf 3 fom cotonu market.

contact kay

Re: How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
This got my ribs cracking with laughter grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dis Guy: Siena, not again!!!

response to
Siena: With the number of engine / body options available, your question is virtually impossible to answer with any degree of accuracy.

Engines range from the 1.4, 4 cylinder to the range-topping 2.9 VR6 Syncro, there are auto and manual options from 1.6 litre engines up to the VR6, though the 2.0 GTI 8 and 16V were manual only.

Then there are 3 or 5 door options, mixed with the different engine / transmission options.

So, what car exactly are you interested in?

conda00410: hi people, can someone pls provide me with the price of a golf 3. (tokunbo)
Re: How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost by 2kurupt(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Seems the price keep crashing as time goes on. Please any idea on the current price range of a toks golf 3 or 4? full options, alloy wheels with a.c.
Re: How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost by redcliff: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2013
2kurupt: Seems the price keep crashing as time goes on. Please any idea on the current price range of a toks golf 3 or 4? full options, alloy wheels with a.c.

between 470-600k.
Re: How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost by 2kurupt(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
^^^ thanks m8
Re: How Much Does A Golf 3 Cost by Advocatesam(f): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2013
redcliff:

between 470-600k.

a good Golf 3 is btw 600k - 700k

The above budget may not land a tokunboh Golf 3.

Golf 4 ranges btw 750K - 850k.

(1) (Reply)

Cotonou Car Purchase Issues. / Car Overheats In Traffic / Help With Start And Stop Malfunction Toyota Highlander 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.