Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,549 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

New Movie- One Missed Call - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / New Movie- One Missed Call (825 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos) / Onye Ozi, An Igbo Language Movie - One Of The Best Movies Of 2013 / Photos From 'Jejere' Premiere Laide Bakare's New Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Movie- One Missed Call by Ladytemi(f): 5:48pm On Jan 10, 2008
This movie came out on January 4th.

Plot Outline:In this remake of the Japanese horror film "Chakushin Ari" (2003), several people start receiving voice-mails from their future selves -- messages which include the date, time, and some of the details of their deaths.

What will it sound like when you die? In the supernatural thriller One Missed Call, a chain of people receive terrifying cell phone messages of their own final fatal moments. Though the messages can be deleted, their number is up. Beth Raymond (Shannyn Sossamon) is traumatized when she witnesses the gruesome deaths of two friends just days apart. Even more disturbing, she knows that both of them had received chilling cell phone messages, actual recordings of their own horrifying last moments. Impossibly, the calls were received days before they died, but each death occurred precisely when and how the messages foretold. The police think Beth is delusional, except for Detective Jack Andrews (Edward Burns) whose own sister was killed in a freak accident that bears a strange similarity to the deaths of Beth's friends. Together, Jack and Beth work feverishly to unravel the mystery behind the ominous calls. But even as they get closer to the truth, Beth's cell phone begins to ring with an eerie tune, and the readout says One Missed Call.

Does anyone think this is a realistic movie plot, and will anyone be interested in watching the movie.
Re: New Movie- One Missed Call by anusule(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2008
i've watched the trailer, still waitin' to get my hands on the movie.
Re: New Movie- One Missed Call by chiogo(f): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2008
I seen the commercial but i haven't seen it yet but my brother already saw it. I don't really care about the movie. The plot is so unrealistic!!!I just don't have time for such plots but it's 'crazy' accordin' to my brother.
Re: New Movie- One Missed Call by vescucci(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2008
That's my kinda film. It's ok if it's outta this world. I totally enjoy those typa movies. What I hate is if you're trying to depict a real life situation and you're botching it. One missed call. Thumbs up!

(1) (Reply)

Gina Yashere: She's Wicked Too! / Tv Series: Alias Vs. 24! / Legend Of The Seeker Season Two Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.