Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Oil - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Oil (804 Views)

Oil / Are You A Serious Foreign Crude Oil Buyer/mandate To The Buyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2012
I need a serious buyer that wouldn't waste time, this pregnant vessel needs to be sold AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to stop acquiring bills, i have these documents and ready to send it to any serious buyer (vessel particulars, cargo document, and authority to sell(mobil)). Looking for direct mandates to buyer. If interested send me a formal mail explaining your identity and link to buyer, this info would be verified by my people to make sure you are who you say you are, then all these documents would be sent to you
Re: Oil by OlufunmiO1: 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
Ist and foremost,How much quantity do u hv for sale?
Re: Oil by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 16, 2012
2million barrels.

(1) (Reply)

Lpo For Ago Available...can U Deal? / Auto OBD Tools And Wholesale OBD / Building A Personal Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.