Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,152 members, 7,864,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Buy The Nda Website Access Pin: Limited Copy Available - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buy The Nda Website Access Pin: Limited Copy Available (720 Views)

Admissions And Acceptance Into The NDA / When Is The NDA List Going To Be Out / When Is The NDA Result Going To Be Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy The Nda Website Access Pin: Limited Copy Available by wimartez: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2008
Hello People,

As you all know that the NDA exam is Feb 2, so it will be wise you get registered on time and go. I also understand banks have stop the selling the access pin. Good news to you, i have just one access pin left for this lucky individual, if you can just call me between now and the conclusion of tommorrow, then you have the pin and get registered so as to be eligible for the exam.
ring me on 08023571054 or from 9pm on 01-898-7103. My name is Wilson.

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Post Ume Result Is Out / Have You Participated In Rag Day Befores / Admmission List Delays.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.