Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Who Has Any Idea On Nature Plus Inc. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Has Any Idea On Nature Plus Inc. (1145 Views)

Who Has Any Idea On Nigeria Police Force Recruitment. / Any Idea On Dragnet Test Format For Oil & Gas Recruitment Scheduled For Feb 4th? / Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Any Idea On Nature Plus Inc. by Ojolekan1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 15, 2012
I receive a mesage 4rm d above name company 4 an interview on 2uesday.pls aouse wu has any idea on dis company
Re: Who Has Any Idea On Nature Plus Inc. by ayokenny37(m): 4:48pm On Sep 15, 2012
I will not take the decision for u bt after reading this, it will be clearer to u.

Natureplus is into selling of health products. U get there they 1st of all bring 1 test for u to do then a lenghtly lecture on selling their products.

U will now be asked to pay an amount of money to get u a certificate as a nutritionist cos only nutritionists can sell the products.

The choice is urs bro

1 Like

Re: Who Has Any Idea On Nature Plus Inc. by Ojolekan1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2012
Tanks mai guy..... Pls i nid more info b4 monday
Re: Who Has Any Idea On Nature Plus Inc. by Ojolekan1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2012
And any idea abt deir salary
Re: Who Has Any Idea On Nature Plus Inc. by ayokenny37(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2012
Guy its a marketing job no salary only commision on drugs u sell.

For a graduate its nt worth it even if u ve studied health related course.
Re: Who Has Any Idea On Nature Plus Inc. by natureplushmo: 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
With all sincerity, natureplus job offer is really amazing. In contrast to wht everyone here is saying we do not just earn money from selling supplements. We deliver professional health care information to organizations in the form of presentations after which we run tests for members. For you the new employee, 70 percent of the money realised frm tests is yours!!!!!! Add dat to the money made from sales- you have a nice figure. Now, some cyics here are saying this and that please do not listen to them. I work with natreplus and I average 100,000 a month without mincing words. Some people are just talking their ownm brother we are in a country populated by 155 million people. At least 60 million are unemployed at the moment. 200,000 finish from NYSC every where only to meet less than 10000 white collar jobs!!!!!! Let's be honest, there's no company anywhere that will recruit without first sacking a high number of people. Now with natureplus network marketing business, you don't have to sit at home waiting for white-collar jobs like some folks here (rather ufortunately) who feel like tin gods telling deciding which job u apply for and which you don't. Natureplus gives you an opportunity to make something decent for yourself. Without fear or favour a lot of youths are becoming financially free thanks to natreplus.don't be left behind.once again, its not a scam. Its a legitimate business recognized by the law and that's why we have among our clientele-top rate businesses. Ask yourself, if the company was a scam, why would they do business with us, and repeatedly at that?
Re: Who Has Any Idea On Nature Plus Inc. by ayokenny37(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2012
natureplushmo: With all sincerity, natureplus job offer is really amazing. In contrast to wht everyone here is saying we do not just earn money from selling supplements. We deliver professional health care information to organizations in the form of presentations after which we run tests for members. For you the new employee, 70 percent of the money realised frm tests is yours!!!!!! Add dat to the money made from sales- you have a nice figure. Now, some cyics here are saying this and that please do not listen to them. I work with natreplus and I average 100,000 a month without mincing words. Some people are just talking their ownm brother we are in a country populated by 155 million people. At least 60 million are unemployed at the moment. 200,000 finish from NYSC every where only to meet less than 10000 white collar jobs!!!!!! Let's be honest, there's no company anywhere that will recruit without first sacking a high number of people. Now with natureplus network marketing business, you don't have to sit at home waiting for white-collar jobs like some folks here (rather ufortunately) who feel like tin gods telling deciding which job u apply for and which you don't. Natureplus gives you an opportunity to make something decent for yourself. Without fear or favour a lot of youths are becoming financially free thanks to natreplus.don't be left behind.once again, its not a scam. Its a legitimate business recognized by the law and that's why we have among our clientele-top rate businesses. Ask yourself, if the company was a scam, why would they do business

with us, and repeatedly at that?

Olori bu ni e. God punish u
Re: Who Has Any Idea On Nature Plus Inc. by natureplushmo: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
@ ayo_kenny. Sir, you don't need to be abusive. It only shows your level of social immaturity. Besides you haven't even communicated a single logic to me. Next time be more constructive with words and talk, not abuse. I'm sure like many others, you have a disjointed picture of what natureplus is all about. *sigh*
Re: Who Has Any Idea On Nature Plus Inc. by ayokenny37(m): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2012
natureplushmo: @ ayo_kenny. Sir, you don't need to be abusive. It only shows your level of social immaturity. Besides you haven't even communicated a single logic to me. Next time be more constructive with words and talk, not abuse. I'm sure like many others, you have a disjointed picture of what natureplus is all about. *sigh*

U dey craze. E no go beta for u.
Re: Who Has Any Idea On Nature Plus Inc. by frontroll: 7:57am On Dec 13, 2012
I got same msg ooo abt am in abj..

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY In Port Harcourt / Got A Text From ‎08068995095.....with No Company Name / Murphies Plaza Victoria Island, Lagos Is Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.