Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:43 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1924114 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (912) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 02, 2015
Atogirl:
maths,English,General Paper for all courses
pls ar u a student of unilag
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by deedrizzie: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
ayox1:
yup it really a small world. You may not know me but I know u very well. Which social media are u on whatsapp?2go?or BBM?
5577D108 bbm...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Somatohadidas(m): 10:00am On Apr 03, 2015
Please I need urgent clarification on this docs.Is it possible for me to cross to MBBS from Animal Science.....@OAU??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dunsin89(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2015
Somatohadidas:
Please I need urgent clarification on this docs.Is it possible for me to cross to MBBS from Animal Science.....@OAU??
No, if you do this 2015 UTME, try take change of course and come to U.I, it will be easier for you to get Medicine in UI than OAU. Just imagine! Out of about 30 2014 newly admitted freshers (JAMBITES) in Dentistry,BDS in UI, like 8 of them are from OAU studying one course or the other there before while in Medicine, they are up to 30. #decide now
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Drkul(f): 6:32pm On Apr 03, 2015
cool
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
1. WEBSITES EVERY FIRST YEAR MEDICAL
STUDENT IN NIGERIA SHOULD KNOW
http://firstyearmedics..in/2015/03/websites-every-first-year-medical.html?m=1
2. SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2015 FIRST YEAR
MEDICAL STUDENTS IN NIGERIA
http://firstyearmedics..in/2015/04/scholarship-for-2015-first-year-medical.html?m=1

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Brannyslim: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2015
pls docs.... really need ur help...is it compulsory I av d NYSC certificate for D.E into medicine?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
hello medics..
had 252 dis year jam, unilag dentistry.

plz medics am having issues with English. Had 42 ind the ume English.. can any1 recommend an English Book, i can use for dis short time to stand a better chance.
thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2015
felixilin:
hello medics..

plz medics am having issues with English. Had 42 ind the ume English.. can any1 recommend an English Book, i can use for dis short time to stand a better chance.
thanks
Dis year's jamb was mass failure 4 english. I tell u, dem cheat wella, so u're safe. Anyway, try get to knw the PARTS OF SPEECH and how there're used in a sentence. Meanwhile also study JAMB and UNILAG'S PAST QUESTIONS
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 11:25pm On Apr 05, 2015
felixilin:
hello medics..

thanks
On a second thought, u wud need 2 cover all the basics of English. Try "comprehenisive for sec. schs" IT WUD HELP U ALOT SINCE UNILAG'S PUTME HAS ENGLISH IN QUANTUM!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
felixilin:
hello medics..

thanks
Invisible Teacher by Dele Ashede
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 12:45am On Apr 06, 2015
INTRODUCING THE FIRST YEAR MEDICAL STUDENTS PAGE
A HOME TO ALL FIRST YEAR MEDICAL STUDENTS IN NIGERIA. FIRST CLASS ACCESS TO EDUCATIONAL ADVICE AND INFORMATION.
SCIENCE STUDENTS CAN ALSO IMMENSELY BENEFIT.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=725700094209721&v=feed&_rdr
Pls don't forget to like and share the page. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 1:04am On Apr 06, 2015
Lol. U guys should try this and reply here with the results.
http://doccartoon..com/p/should-you-go-to-medical-school.html?m=1
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 10:10am On Apr 06, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:
i got a maybe. Not a born doctor, but can work it out.
Whats urs?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gbsks: 10:36am On Apr 06, 2015
simba1:
Whats urs?
don't mind that blog joor!, the question and the options are full of crap, and i think they only av an answer for every1.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2015
Gbsks:
don't mind that blog joor!, the question and the options are full of crap, and i think they only av an answer for every1.
Lol. It's a lie o. Didn't u read the comments? It's totally different results for different people depending on how one answers the questions Though I taught it was a joke, I was surprised when all of them started accepting the results. Who knows, that could give you a reflection of your capabilities as regards medical studies.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2015
simba1:
Whats urs?
Mine was something like this :
°Medicine might be the right choice for you. You're not a born doctor. If you keep working and are determined, you can make it. °
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by taiocol: 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2015
grin grin
You’re not a born doctor or anything, but if you
really really really want to make it work, I guess
it’s possible. I mean, you can always strip at
a club to pay off your med school loans in case it
doesn’t work out.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
Drkul:
Hi everyone, nice to meet you all
I am a biochemistry Graduate currently serving, I have always desired to study medicine. I have been considering two options lately
1. To go back to medicine through D.E with my Bsc.
2. Working and doing a part time masters in Public Health or any. medical related aspect that interests me.
Will really like to hear from the house on what you guys think and how long will it take me to study med using my Bsc biochem since I won't be starting from the scratch.or if I shud just go for masters instead. Thanks all

I will advice you go for the DE if you really like the medical line. With a masters in MPH for instance, you may not be able to compete with your contemporaries who have an in depth medical knowledge.
You motive is still the most important thing, if you wanna affect lives positively, going for the DE is the best bet and its never too late too. Hope you find this a bit helpful.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Brannyslim:
pls docs.... really need ur help...is it compulsory I av d NYSC certificate for D.E into medicine?

No
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Gbsks: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:
°Medicine might be the right choice for you. You're not a born doctor. If you keep working and are determined, you can make it. °
i got the same result as you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:
I GOT SAME
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2015
Gbsks:
i got the same result as you
SAME
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ayox1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
Thewhizzkid1:
I don't believe this.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Joeself1(m): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2015
felixilin:
hello medics..

thanks
finally met a course mate
same skul...same course

xup dude...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
Joeself1:

finally met a course mate
same skul...same course

xup dude...

am cool. how u preparing for the pume?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2015
Any Olabisi Onabanjo University Medical student here!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Joeself1(m): 7:55am On Apr 08, 2015
felixilin:

am cool. how u preparing for the pume?
preparing small small for nw
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by sanjacinto: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2015
iy everyone, I'm a fresh graduate with a second class upper (hons) in biochemistry. plz which uni would u recommend for D.E in medicine.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 10:43am On Apr 08, 2015
sanjacinto:
iy everyone, I'm a fresh graduate with a second class upper (hons) in biochemistry. plz which uni would u recommend for D.E in medicine.

From which school?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by cally3D(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2015
Wanna knw more abt College of Medicine Ansuth students, visit www.ansumedigist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (912) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.