Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1846424 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by successtar(m): 10:06am On Mar 26, 2015
UNILORIN POST UTME EXAM MOST FREQUENTLY ASK QUESTION

The exam point team has work tirelessly to compile the most frequently asked questions by students about unilorin post utme exam which would be a kind of guidelines to all newbie aspiring for admission into the institution .
Ques : What qualify someone for Unilorin Post Utme exam ?
Ans : You must have sat for any of the 0 level exam either with the result released or awaiting and already meet up with unilorin minimum cut off mark for your course in jamb.
Ques : What is the platform of unilorin Post utme exam i.e PPT or CBT ?
Ans : Actually unilorin post utme exam is a cbt exam so be ready to face the computer once more.
Ques : How many question are we going to be answering on the exam day and the time taken for the exam ?
Ans : The question is going to be 50 question which would last for 25 minutes.
Ques : What does the question really looks like ?
Ans : The questions can simply be categories into five part which are;
English Language,
Mathematics,
Biology,
General question (with geography having higher priority),
Current affairs
Ques : The question is in which proportion ?
Ans : Generally Unilorin does not have proportion in which the questions are supply to be candidate which means a candidate may have the afore listed subjects in the ratio 20:10:5:7:8 ( i.e English Language=20, Mathematics=10, Biology=5,General question=7, Current affairs=8 ) while another candidate will have his/her combination in the ratio 15:4:8:17:6 and so on which means the proportion varies from candidate to candidate but one thing that is certain is that you will be provided with 50 questions in total.
Ques : Is it through that irrespective of the course you are aspiring for, all the student will sit for the same exam as mention above ?
Ans :
- See more at: http://www.myexampoint.com/news.php?action=view&ref=164

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Penboy:
wow! My last year's score too but...

I think you need to put more effort in ya post ume.

What was your pume score?
were you offered medicine last year?...

I had 261...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
Penboy:
wow! My last year's score too but...

I think you need to put more effort in ya post ume.

What was your pume score?

I had 261...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Penboy: 7:18am On Mar 27, 2015
Samakinr:

I had 261...
yeah.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
Penboy:
yeah.
what score did you have an your post utme.... I wanna do things differently this year. Just guide me
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jas2mine: 12:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Pls frnds,I have a problem and I need your help.I wrote jamb nd I scored 198 I choosed NDA to study biological science hopin to to come out with Bsc den switchin ova medicine.I wnt to change institution bt I knw my score is low for med.can I gt admission to study microbio in a fed.uni and change course to medicine after my first year? Pls I ned ur reply asap.tnx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by deedrizzie: 6:40am On Mar 28, 2015
jas2mine:
Pls frnds,I have a problem and I need your help.I wrote jamb nd I scored 198 I choosed NDA to study biological science hopin to to come out with Bsc den switchin ova medicine.I wnt to change institution bt I knw my score is low for med.can I gt admission to study microbio in a fed.uni and change course to medicine after my first year? Pls I ned ur reply asap.tnx
well... i do not think i know of any university where stdnts can switch frm mcb to mbbs... d best advise i cn offer u is to change to Unilorin for a course like anatomy /physiology where the BEST 10 student cross to mbbs after the first year... best of luck
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Saeed348(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Anyone from College of Health Sciences,, Bayero University Kano ,,??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dunsin89(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2015
Samakinr:
I have 262 in jamb... Medicine OAU, MY 252 wasted last year. Please, what do i need to do differently this year
. Don't work hard, work smart is a wise and motivatioonal quote that all honest minded aspirants who want Medicine in OAU follow. Getting Medicine in OAU is as easy as getting Medicine in UI. Call me 08031543954. A little thing is all you need to do to get it with ease. #operation stop wasting JAMB-UTME score
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2015
Dunsin89:
. Don't work hard, work smart is a wise and motivatioonal quote that all honest minded aspirants who want Medicine in OAU follow. Getting Medicine in OAU is as easy as getting Medicine in UI. Call me 08031543954. A little thing is all you need to do to get it with ease. #operation stop wasting JAMB-UTME score
do you mind making it explicit here sir?. I don't really understand
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 1:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
what of Unizik, do they also cross from Physiology to Medicine?[quote
author=deedrizzie post=32081307] well... i do not think i know of any
university where stdnts can switch frm mcb to mbbs... d best advise i cn
offer u is to change to Unilorin for a course like anatomy /physiology
where the BEST 10 student cross to mbbs after the first year... best of
luck [/quote]
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by deedrizzie: 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
simba1:
what of Unizik, do they also cross from Physiology to Medicine?
okay... go back to my post and read where i wrote "think".. so, thank u very much for letting me know
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Aisha800(f): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
simba1:
what of Unizik, do they also cross from Physiology to Medicine?
. it's possible withaa gp of 4.5. And 100000 naira
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Is that how it is for other schools?
Aisha800:
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by simba1: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Is it how's done in other Universities too?
Do they always have a price?
Aisha800:
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Aisha800(f): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
simba1:
Is it how's done in other Universities too?
Do they always have a price?
I don't know for other schools only unizik
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ayox1(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
deedrizzie:
okay... go back to my post and read where i wrote "think".. so, thank u very much for letting me know
it seems as if I know u. Are u Adebo?, U attended Hallmark tutorial abi (last year)?.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
I had 271 in utme.. applied for mbbs unilag.. what are my chances and what subjects shud i prepare 4 in p.utme
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Atogirl: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Faba:
I had 271 in utme.. applied for mbbs unilag.. what are my chances and what subjects shud i prepare 4 in p.utme
maths,English,General Paper
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Atogirl: 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Faba:
maths,English,General Paper for all courses
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jozeph1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
A degree in public health science , or radiography or nursing science which is better
I want a course which I'll be having direct contact with patients , participate in surgeries, do research
and please is it possible to do a change of course in jamb to med lab science even tho jamb scrapped off the program during registration cos i think its impossible for a uni to run a session without a complete department in a particular faculty (from my own perspective o)
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by deedrizzie: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
ayox1:
it seems as if I know u. Are u Adebo?, U attended Hallmark tutorial abi (last year)?.
small world ain't it.... i did attend the tutorial..
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by codexgigax: 1:04am On Mar 30, 2015
cool cool
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by deedrizzie: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2015
pls does any one have any info abt registration fr agbami scholarship??... registration procedures, requirements and all... thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bellalistic(f): 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
ANY UNN STUDENT,PLS SIGNIFY

VERY URGENT!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2015
Dear Fab,

Success is in your hand already.Your are advice to study UNILAG'S past questions and answers with a mindful spoonful-less provocation.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by teejaypee: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
Bellalistic:
ANY UNN STUDENT,PLS SIGNIFY

VERY URGENT!!!
. . I'm not yet a student sha, i'm an aspirant
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dunsin89(m): 11:33pm On Apr 01, 2015
Still Interested in studying Medicine? Then hope is not by gone. Rekindle your interests by following this motivational and mind captivating link below. https://www.nairaland.com/2228034/easiest-university-get-admission-medicine
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by EmmyAremu: 4:34am On Apr 02, 2015
Hello! Pls i chose anatomy dis year in utme due to the thousands noof people choosing the course for unilorin. I had 233 in utme. Shud i just sit and hope i will be given the course?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ayox1(m): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2015
deedrizzie:
small world ain't it....
yup it really a small world. You may not know me but I know u very well. Which social media are u on whatsapp?2go?or BBM?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Admissnandjobs(m): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2015
Passing JAMB does not in anyway
guarantee Admission. Just imagine
How beautiful it would be if
Passing JAMB means automatic
admission into your university of
choice just as it was in those days.
While depending on JAMB for
admission may be successful at
times but most times, It is usually a
frustrating and a life wasting process
that anybody seriously searching for
Admission would prefer an
alternative to. There is an
alternative, a credible one at that.
IJMB is a Direct Entry programme
very
much similar to a pre-degree
programme that is used to gain
Direct Entry Admission in to most
universities in Nigeria, i.e. 200L
Admission. While IJMB can be slightly
difficult, at Winners Academy, we
ENSURE you succeed by all means
and MOST IMPORTANTLY, that you
gain admission with your result
because the aim of any examination
at this level is to get Admission not
just to pass the exam.
Succeeding at the exam without
securing admission at the end is
tantamount to a wasted effort, that is
why OUR EMPHASIS is your
ADMISSION, not exam success.
Registering for IJMB with WINNERS
ACADEMY is registering for your
Admission because that is what we
specialize at.
While it is always necessary to have
your doubt because we live in a
fraudulent Nigeria, It would be
complete foolishness to disregard
this opportunity without VERIFYING it
especially if you really need your
Admission.
To get started and for more Info, Call
or whatsapp 08162682361
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by omachicilla: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2015
please i nid help........ i intended studying medicine but i got 196 in my jamb.......... which other medical course shoudf i go for ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.