Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1827602 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by musty001: 12:14am On Nov 10, 2014
lomaxx:
Few weeks ago, I asked for medical and dental students to kindly contribute to the next edition of our magazine @University of Uyo. We want to feature content from students from other schools. Till date, I'm yet to receive a response from anyone. This is the largest community of Nigerian medical students on any online forum -and I hold you all in high esteem. I'm going to nominate the following people to represent their schools.

Please if you're interested mention me in a post.

Oluafolabi
AmbFitsaint
Thewizkidd1
Ikevin
DrGboy
DrHesjay
ProfCamsey
Musty001
Dare(OOU)

You can write on anything. Except sexual wink

Send content to uumsa@writeme.com(cc: matata4mbbs@gmail.com). State your name, and school. Attach your photo as well.

Deadline : 16th Nov 2014
Word count : Not more than 1500 words.
no p!
representing ABU.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Chartey(m): 5:22am On Nov 10, 2014
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 6:42am On Nov 10, 2014
oluafolabi:

Ok bro. Will try and cook up something before 16th. Been kind of busy. smiley
musty001:
no p!
representing ABU.
oluafolabi:

Ok bro. Will try and cook up something before 16th. Been kind of busy. smiley

Thanks guys
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by muta1996(m): 7:09am On Nov 10, 2014
musty001:
no p!
representing ABU.
bro pls how far about medicine admission to abu
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 8:07am On Nov 10, 2014
JOHESU can now become consultants. hmmm, is this safe.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by toydgirl: 10:22am On Nov 10, 2014
Profcamsey:
JOHESU can now become consultants. hmmm, is this safe.
Please what is JOHESU
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 10:34am On Nov 10, 2014
toydgirl:
Please what is JOHESU
allied health workers.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by musty001: 12:29am On Nov 11, 2014
muta1996:
bro pls how far about medicine admission to abu
e still dey oooo
admission list don show!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by muta1996(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2014
musty001:
e still dey oooo
admission list don show!!
as in i just wan apply utme2015 4rm kwara,pls i want to know about putme, requirements and others.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Doclight(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Sorry i lost that line; pls reshuttle me with this 09033577015
NmaGOD44:
will do dat right away
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jargo89(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
lomaxx:
Few weeks ago, I asked for medical and dental students to kindly contribute to the next edition of our magazine @University of Uyo. We want to feature content from students from other schools. Till date, I'm yet to receive a response from anyone. This is the largest community of Nigerian medical students on any online forum -and I hold you all in high esteem. I'm going to nominate the following people to represent their schools.

Please if you're interested mention me in a post.

Oluafolabi
AmbFitsaint
Thewizkidd1
Ikevin
DrGboy
DrHesjay
ProfCamsey
Musty001
Dare(OOU)

You can write on anything. Except sexual wink

Send content to uumsa@writeme.com(cc: matata4mbbs@gmail.com). State your name, and school. Attach your photo as well.

Deadline : 16th Nov 2014
Word count : Not more than 1500 words.
its a pleasure, will def cook up something
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Glocal1: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
lomaxx:

Read before you quote.
who d hell r u to tell me dat.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Samgreguc(m): 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Glocal1:
Gush! They don't write(talk) this way in a forum like this.

If you had read well, you wouldn't have asked that question ab initio.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Glocal1:
hey bro, what relates you to this thread. We are gentlemen here, and interact in such manners. If you are not comfortable with @lomaxx comment, all you need to do is to express your displeasure not by getting dirty bro. By the way, quoting such long inputs by the guy who gave the links is extremely annoying, one would have to scroll endlessly to see new posits. We are medicos here, go figure.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
@lomaxx, I have sent my share to you. I duly hope it is worthy enough to grace your next edition. Holla back brof.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
Glocal1:

I'm nobody. Simply a nobody.

4 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2014
ikevin:
@lomaxx, I have sent my share to you. I duly hope it is worthy enough to grace your next edition. Holla back brof.

I've seen it.
It's more than worthy.
Thanks.
I'll keep you posted.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Glocal1: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
ikevin:
hey bro, what relates you to this thread. We are gentlemen here, and interact in such manners. If you are not comfortable with @lomaxx comment, all you need to do is to express your displeasure not by getting dirty bro. By the way, quoting such long inputs by the guy who gave the links is extremely annoying, one would have to scroll endlessly to see new posits. We are medicos here, go figure.
I've got no time for him, why defend d guy. Else u just mind ur biz. Besides, who asked u to scroll or read?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 12, 2014
Glocal1:
I've got no time for him, why defend d guy. Else u just mind ur biz. Besides, who asked u to scroll or read?
this one dey para o...anyway name noted, 'Glocal1'. u might need help form someone on this thread someday but as of today it's a name to avoid...just a simple statement is enuf to mk u fight people on this thread. u r obviously a hothead...ye...N feel free to insult me too...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ikevin(m): 5:15am On Nov 12, 2014
Glocal1:
@all medicos in the house, let us diagnose his challenges. From psychological, to physiological and even biochemical imbalances. Awaiting your esteemed posits.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by toydgirl: 6:37am On Nov 12, 2014
Profcamsey:
allied health workers.
OK.Thank you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Iceg(m): 8:35am On Nov 12, 2014
plzz guys....if johesu means joint health sector union ,hw cum no doctor is a member,,,are doctors not part of d health sector.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ikevin and Nwenyi, I've received your articles. They're epic. Good work guys. It's very impressive to know that medical students can go beyond academic frontiers to work out stuff for the world. Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Profcamsey(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
lomaxx:
Ikevin and Nwenyi, I've received your articles. They're epic. Good work guys. It's very impressive to know that medical students can go beyond academic frontiers to work out stuff for the world. Thumbs up.
sir,I want the email to send the article to.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by bukie26(f): 3:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
Pls hu here is an aspirant of ui or alredy a student der
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lomaxx: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
Profcamsey:
sir,I want the email to send the article to.

uumsa@writeme.com
Cc:matata4mbbs@gmail.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by johnikwoyi: 7:04am On Nov 13, 2014
grinface98:
Which skul do u wish 2 choose, mate?
. Benue state university for medcine and surgery
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by johnikwoyi: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Unilorin med students what does cmda or nccmds means?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by codedmelvin(m): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2014
bukie26:
Pls hu here is an aspirant of ui or alredy a student der
am newly admitted,med/surgery
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
johnikwoyi:
Unilorin med students what does cmda or nccmds means?
cmda... christian medical and dental association ... nccmds was d former name ..xnt remember d full meaning.. but its just d same association.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by musty001: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
muta1996:
as in i just wan apply utme2015 4rm kwara,pls i want to know about putme, requirements and others.
well well!!!
putme x 400/400..knw peeps dat hv gotten 350+…so its nt dat difficult grin grin :'
then ur aver.will b jamb+pume/2=aver.-----aim 4 280+aver.::;::::;;>>>>>MBBS wink wink
exams take place some few months,if nt wks,afta d release of d utme results...so start preparing early,and b consistent in ur preparation. cool
set a target...mayb 360+ cause mbbs,x a little bit competitive grin grin grin
..4 d requirements,check d school portal
...others like school fees,accommodation,reg. will cum,when u'hv gotten ur admission already
#dont-mind-me...
#dont like typing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.