Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,000 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1848600 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (906) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 8:51am On Jan 24, 2013
opisco01: Expectin my cbd/ibs result soon, I pray it's good.

Are u a unilorite Cos that's what we call it here.. CBD/IBS
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by toysi: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2013
pls help...i got a pbl project 2 b submitted in 2 weeks time...it says "explain the clinical anatomy behind breast cancer"
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by andyjell01(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2013
U guyz are very funny
Wen i was in basic medical science,while we were dissectin somtimes,hunger sef dey catch me,its notin,wen u stay wit d cadavas 4 hours a day 3 days a week,you'd learn 2 luv dem smileyU guyz are very funny
Wen i was in basic medical science,while we were dissectin somtimes,hunger sef dey catch me,its notin,wen u stay wit d cadavas 4 hours a day 3 days a week,you'd learn 2 luv dem

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by opisco01(m): 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2013
Lagusta:

Are u a unilorite Cos that's what we call it here.. CBD/IBS
Yes I am.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2013
opisco01:
Yes I am.

And we neva jam since... Na wa ooo!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by jay2k(m): 2:37am On Jan 25, 2013
opisco01:
Yes I am.
so wats dat plz.its not a familliar term hea in imsuth,orlu imo state.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2013
jay2k: so wats dat plz.its not a familliar term hea in imsuth,orlu imo state.

guy,are you at orlu,me am a medlab student 500level. IMSU
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2013
Medicos join me thank God today is my birthday.

3 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2013
Emzybrown: Medicos join me thank God today is my birthday.

aPi bLuFfDaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hIP hIP hIP!!!! HURRAY
Api birthday, Doc....
Wishing you a long fulfilling lyf as a medical doctor and much prosperity

u av a birthday mate in my class

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2013
Emzybrown: Medicos join me thank God today is my birthday.

Appi baiidaii to you boss, LLNP GGMUB nottin do u at all at all
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2013
alutacontinua:

hIP hIP hIP!!!! HURRAY
Api birthday, Doc....

Lagusta:

Appi baiidaii to you boss, LLNP GGMUB nottin do u at all at all
alutacontinua:

hIP hIP hIP!!!! HURRAY
Api birthday, Doc....

thanks i realy appreciate your compliments,may God guide and protect us all.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Smartiegurl(f): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2013
Wow! Nice thread. Jst noticed it.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by INTEGRITYTOBI(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2013
Happy birthday to you though it belated.LLNP wish u the very best ur heart desire
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2013
So what's up docs....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2013
Lagusta: So what's up docs....

sir, got interest in the area of ICT in medical practice,do you have anything to say about this..........>>
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2013
Emzybrown:

sir, got interest in the area of ICT in medical practice,do you have anything to say about this..........>>

Never heard of ICT in medical practice, but I kno a lot of doctors that dropped their stethoscopes to start bridging servers... All for the money!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by zoedicus: 11:48am On Jan 27, 2013
please i need advice. I have nce certificate in biology/geography. Pls i want to knw if it is possible to cross over with direct entry into medlab. Pls. I'm open to anything that wl widen my horizon and gv me a gud prospect. Thanks.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2013
S
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2013
Exam anxiety setting in!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by zoedicus: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2013
Abeycity97: tho there is no medlab in my sch but I think if u av a good point u will be admitted since biology is ur major.
thanks for your response. . . .pls, what course and wc sku?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Flashaldrin(m): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2013
Wetin dey happen here??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2013
Flashaldrin: Wetin dey happen here??

Everybody haff go awaying (in jenifa's accent) embarassed
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2013
Hi everyone!!!!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 30, 2013
Lagusta: Hi everyone!!!!

Hi, Dr.Lagusta!!!

*runs away to continue reading pathology* angry undecided
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 10:06am On Jan 30, 2013
alutacontinua:

Hi, Dr.Lagusta!!!

*runs away to continue reading pathology* angry undecided

Eiyaa, almighty pathology....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by survivor10(m): 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2013
There is one thing i av cm to undstnd. Medsurg is nw bloodier nowadays due to Medical council Saga. Frm experience(cos my schl forced most of us to repeat part2), things have fallen apart. The centre cannot hold again. 2 al prospective ,tighten ur seat belt cos MEDICINE IN NAIJA NW IS AS COMPETITIVE AS HELL(Intakes frm 2008 onwards go undstnd wetn i dey yarn). Prior to 2008, do n leave cos d battle is nw fiercer. Medical council of nigeria has let d SWORD OF DAMocles loose!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by zoedicus: 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2013
zoedicus: please i need advice. I have nce certificate in biology/geography. Pls i want to knw if it is possible to cross over with direct entry into medlab. Pls. I'm open to anything that wl widen my horizon and gv me a gud prospect. Thanks.
somebody should pls help me out.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2013
zoedicus: please i need advice. I have nce certificate in biology/geography. Pls i want to knw if it is possible to cross over with direct entry into medlab. Pls. I'm open to anything that wl widen my horizon and gv me a gud prospect. Thanks.
definetely you can switch over to medlab via direct entry,check out imo state university,unn,unizik
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2013
Evening everybody in the house, Hope i haven't miss a lot? It's been so stressful this week! We resumed on Monday (Damn!) after roughly 2month holiday, the time-table was a heck of task, i mean everything was mixed together (for the whole school), imagine after spending almost an hour writing it out, i compared it with the one written by another class mate, lo and behold it did not tally!!! Funniest thing now is that, our student adviser told us that the time table na bull shit, that our lecturers won't follow it, that they can schedule lecture at their own discretion (any day any time, including Sunday sef), it wasn't like that when i was in 100L. Tutorial don start too, come see as our senior day flaunt terms so as to intimidate us (God dey). So far i think i kind of like "Histology" (but don't take my words for it, it's barely a week into this new world), I have not been reading Biochemistry at all (Planning on starting tonight) but i bought chatterjea, but people are saying vesudavan is better, Abeg which one better pass? Cos i have the opportunity to change it within a week, that Keith Moore too big jare i no even know where to start reading..... I need to get embryology textbook too (sadler preferably)

I think that's all for now.......
And for MBBS student in my school (Lautech) dem don release their partI mbbs result oooo, come see as people fail, chai! Only two ppl had 70% in neuroanatomy, na 50 plenty pass....... Hmmm, I swear e no easy rara.
Pray for your boy ooo, Make enemy no drink my CGPA ooo..... If first class no happen, 4pointer no be bad thing.
Am out!!! *gotta go read cytoplasm*
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 9:57pm On Jan 30, 2013
adeaugustus: Evening everybody in the house, Hope i haven't miss a lot? It's been so stressful this week! We resumed on Monday (Damn!) after roughly 2month holiday, the time-table was a heck of task, i mean everything was mixed together (for the whole school), imagine after spending almost an hour writing it out, i compared it with the one written by another class mate, lo and behold it did not tally!!! Funniest thing now is that, our student adviser told us that the time table na bull shit, that our lecturers won't follow it, that they can schedule lecture at their own discretion (any day any time, including Sunday sef), it wasn't like that when i was in 100L. Tutorial don start too, come see as our senior day flaunt terms so as to intimidate us (God dey). So far i think i kind of like "Histology" (but don't take my words for it, it's barely a week into this new world), I have not been reading Biochemistry at all (Planning on starting tonight) but i bought chatterjea, but people are saying vesudavan is better, Abeg which one better pass? Cos i have the opportunity to change it within a week, that Keith Moore too big jare i no even know where to start reading..... I need to get embryology textbook too (sadler preferably)

I think that's all for now.......
And for MBBS student in my school (Lautech) dem don release their partI mbbs result oooo, come see as people fail, chai! Only two ppl had 70% in neuroanatomy, na 50 plenty pass....... Hmmm, I swear e no easy rara.
Pray for your boy ooo, Make enemy no drink my CGPA ooo..... If first class no happen, 4pointer no be bad thing.
Am out!!! *gotta go read cytoplasm*

Eiyaaa, sorry boss embarassed

Don't worry, the end always justifies the means...

For biochemistry, any good text will do, but still concentrate on your notes, cos that's where the questions will be set from...

And, do you guyz use CGPA there, here its progressive assessment (PA) we use, I.e a percentage score of each subject offered, you must make 50% in all subjects before you can be promoted to the next level, that's why there is no first class in medicine....

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2013
Lagusta:

Eiyaaa, sorry boss embarassed

Don't worry, the end always justifies the means...

For biochemistry, any good text will do, but still concentrate on your notes, cos that's where the questions will be set from...

And, do you guyz use CGPA there, here its progressive assessment (PA) we use, I.e a percentage score of each subject offered, you must make 50% in all subjects before you can be promoted to the next level, that's why there is no first class in medicine....

Am studying Human Anatomy, Not Medicine, so we make use of CGPA. Thanks for your advice...

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (906) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.