Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1832302 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mammangaddafi(m): 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Millex:

Congrats man, all the best
Tnx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by GdexFolami(m): 1:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mammangaddafi:
ok I will look for a way to contact you.
alright thanks bro
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
My First Patient (poem) Touch me, cut me, satisfy your yearnings
Yet in your curiosity
See the invisible hands of the creator
"Did he speak?"
As a sheep willing for the shearer
The scalpel did the justice
So meek, he didn't fight back
See where my strength lies, his muscles
Touch the vessels that sustained my earthly passion
Don't be afraid of this networks of nerve, they propelled my desires
They did bid my will
Humble servants were they, never took my desires for granted
Acetylcholine! Their language
Bones, my guard
"Guard?"
The cranium shielded my vanity
The pubis my being
The calcaneus my restlessness
All these I cannot yearn for anymore
Truly the world shall pass away

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by bi0nics: 2:56am On Sep 30, 2016
PharmOye check this one out

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Docphil(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2016
pls can someone help me with d books on internal medicine and surgery dr.Lomax sent ealier..pls.. And any unimaid medical student here??
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Docphil:
pls can someone help me with d books on internal medicine and surgery dr.Lomax sent ealier..pls.. And any unimaid medical student here??

Get the books here
http://totalhealth.com.ng/clinical-textbooks-in-medicine-and-surgery/

#UnimaidMedic
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DrLazDevitan: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mammangaddafi:
I have been following this thread for the past 2yrs now as an undergraduate student studying physiology hoping that one day I will be like you guys. To cut the long story short, I finished my programme last year and applied with my first degree to unilorin for MB;BS. God has answered my childhood dream. I have been admitted. To unilorin I shall forever remain grateful like a pilgrim.

Since you have gone down abit,no one need tell you how far you can go with complacency...

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hello everyone
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by topizzy: 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mammangaddafi:
I have been following this thread for the past 2yrs now as an undergraduate student studying physiology hoping that one day I will be like you guys. To cut the long story short, I finished my programme last year and applied with my first degree to unilorin for MB;BS. God has answered my childhood dream. I have been admitted. To unilorin I shall forever remain grateful like a pilgrim.
Mammangaddafi:
Mammangaddafi:
Mammangaddafi:
pls wot didvu finish wit in ur 1st degree
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Docphil(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Dbrainiac1:

Get the books here http://totalhealth.com.ng/clinical-textbooks-in-medicine-and-surgery/
#UnimaidMedic
thx alot boss, pls can u msg me on whatsapp on 08064499998
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by lotusflower(f): 7:03am On Oct 01, 2016
Mammangaddafi:
congrats
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mammangaddafi(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2016
lotusflower:
congrats
Tnx Habeebah
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by highheybee: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
davbravo:
It's a pity..... that's why I was against the cancellation of post utme...... now even those that got Straight A's through runs in their O'level automatically have 50points........And don't lose hope

Na wetin dey pain most be that coz people jez go dey do malpractice to have A(s) meanwhile those who really sat for it Demselves won't get that... really want putme back Cox to be sincere Na only 2 B I get for ma waec,the rest Na c while ma lesson mates dey get A like say Na hand them use write the result....THIS GOVERNMENT IS RUBBISH
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Wizydom144(m): 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
Before a mammoth crowd comprising of who-is-who in Medical profession, academia and business community, as well as
top government functionaries and traditional rulers, the best graduating student in the one and only university offering dentistry/dentals surgery in the whole of south eastern region of Nigeria.......
Faculty of Dentistry, College of Medicine, University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN), Enugu Campus,
Okeke Francis Chukwuemeka, attributed his feat to hard work and commitment to weather the storm.
For emerging the best overall graduating students, Okeke best Dentistry student clinched five of the seven available prizes/ awards to be won.
The awards include those of the Overall best student in:
Child Dental Health/pediatrics dentistry;
Oral and MaxillofacialSurgery;
Preventary Dentistry and Leadership Awards.....,
while the other two awards went to Ohale
Ngozi, who emerged the best student in Restorative Dentistry and Omeje Christian Chinedu, who won the leadership award respectively.
Speaking during an interview with New Telegraph at the induction/oath taking ceremony for the 2015 Graduating Students at the Faculty of Dentistry Lecture Hall, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Ituku Ozalla in Enugu State, Okeke said it
was a privilege and honour to be the best student, adding that his determination to succeed has continued to pay off.
In his valedictory speech, the overall best student noted that of the 24 students admitted in 2009 into the Faculty to be trained as Dental Surgeons, only 15 of them were privileged to graduate, stressing that while many dropped out along the way, others were pushed
to the ower classes to retake some courses that they failed.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by muhammadprecious(m): 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2016
lotusflower:
congrats
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by muhammadprecious(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2016
Mammangaddafi:

I am a 200 level MBBS student in unilorin, are you already on the class page
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mammangaddafi(m): 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
muhammadprecious:

I am a 200 level MBBS student in unilorin, are you already on the class page
Not yet. Can you help with that? When are guys resuming? Tnx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by JoanTrace(f): 4:45am On Oct 02, 2016
Hi everyone found this thread while trying to research direct entry into medicine at unilag and I'm so inspired. I've gone through the last 20 pages.

Is there anyone looking to apply for DE into unilag mbbs next year? Perhaps we can keep in touch for when we can apply, how to prepare etc I have a first degree in biochemistry from lag, finished with a 2.1, I've done my nysc and even worked for a bit but my dream is still medicine so considering applying next year... so excited at the prospect. It's amazing how encouraging and supportive the docs on here are. God bless you all!!!

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Rexceedo: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2016
Someone is busy packaging these emails and selling 100 for 5k.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2016
Rexceedo:
Someone is busy packaging these emails and selling 100 for 5k.
True talk
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by paulmilo: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
HAPPY SUNDAY MEDICS
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by muhammadprecious(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Mammangaddafi:
Not yet. Can you help with that? When are guys resuming? Tnx

chat me up on whatsapp, 08104523064,
about resumption, I heard its anytime from now.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Mammangaddafi(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
muhammadprecious:

chat me up on whatsapp, 08104523064,
about resumption, I heard its anytime from now.
ok Tnx
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ASAbraham(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
Everybody should help me thank God Almighty i was given admission yestaday for MBBS (Medicine and Surgery) at UNIMAID. All honours to his name.

5 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abcruz(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
ASAbraham:
Everybody should help me thank God Almighty i was given admission yestaday for MBBS (Medicine and Surgery) at UNIMAID. All honours to his name.
May his name be praised. Congrats bro!

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by VERTEX1: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
[quote NKS.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Rexceedo: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2016
VERTEX1:

I want to know how pls. 09035344448 whatsapp. THANKS.
Do you need emails to promote your businesses?? Or Do you want to be selling emails?? Know all you wanna know from the above questions.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lincoln94(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2016
lomaxx:

Coming through

Doc Good Morning ..am Grateful for Ur Enermous Generosity and good Spirit towards Us
I also need the Textbooks Pls
this is my email

uchecollins841@yahoo.com
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mzeepositive: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2016
With pain and tears I give glory to God for breaking 5 years........ now a medical student MBBS team unimaid

9 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abcruz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2016
mzeepositive:
With pain and tears I give glory to God for breaking 5 years........ now a medical student MBBS team unimaid
Ooh i celebrate with you. May HIS name be highly exalted. Congrats!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dunsin89(m): 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2016
dear "asabraham" and "mzeepositive" a hearty congratulations to you. pls kindly tell me on what UNIMAID use for their candidates/aspirants for MBBS this year (the calculations and all that since no post UTME this year). thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ASAbraham(m): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2016
Dunsin89:
dear "asabraham" and "mzeepositive" a hearty congratulations to you. pls kindly tell me on what UNIMAID use for their candidates/aspirants for MBBS this year (the calculations and all that since no post UTME this year). thanks
I dnt really knw the system used in given admission. For me, I had 300 in Jamb. 2Bs and 3Cs in waec. Two Professors as additionally backup. #peace Always cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.