Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1823551 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by naetosmith(m): 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
drajjay:
I know for certain other departments accept but I've never heard of a non acceptance in medicine. Though not too sure but I'll say they accept.
OK tnx so much
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by naetosmith(m): 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
drajjay:
I know for certain other departments accept but I've never heard of a non acceptance in medicine. Though not too sure but I'll say they accept.
OK tnx so much. I scored 283 in utme, and going for BDS. just needed to b certain if they accept 2 sittings
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by docyomex(m): 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
docyomex:
I love logical suggestions
I know it's simple but still your suggestions could bring new ideas sad

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Benjax(m): 12:26am On Apr 09, 2018
tomiwaaa:
Good day everyone pls which school can grant me admission into MBBS with a jamb score of 255 pls i need to be sure of my chances as i don't want to take a risk i won't be able to recover from thanks.
MY WAEC:
maths c5
English c6
chemistry C6
physics B3
Biology B2
F/maths B3
Agric B3

JAMB : 255
MBBS? pls i need advice ooo cos am really confused. I don't want to waste this year pls

The state you hail from also plays a role.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 09, 2018
Any UniAbuja medical student, please? What's the admission process and the COHS like?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by esivue007(m): 7:52am On Apr 09, 2018
pls any ndu mbbs student should hook me up @09030109240,for an urgent discussion plszz im aint available on what app 4 now.just send message nd i wil call u right away.plss
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Anyone applying to BUK for direct entry?

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bobola07(m): 12:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Crownfit01:
[pls is it possible to cross from physiology to mbbs in ui? And what is the criteria involved quote author=Bobola07 post=66464249]

yes. hit a first class CGPA after 100L.
You "might" be considered

cc: Dearpiriye

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Crownfit01(m): 8:47am On Apr 10, 2018
Bobola07:

yes. hit a first class CGPA after 100L.
You "might" be considered

cc: Dearpiriye
Thanks
Are you a mbbs student of UI
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 10:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Urgent rply needed....
Between rivers portharcourt and Delta which is considered more of an elds?
Bobola07 et al
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
ISISs:
Urgent rply needed....
Bobola07 et al
there is no relatively in being ELDS, you either are or you're not.

Here is the list
https://www.nairaland.com/745172/list-elds-nigeria
Delta isn't ELDS

Its been a while doc
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 11:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
Donpre:

there is no relatively in being ELDS, you are or you're not.

Here is the list
https://www.nairaland.com/745172/list-elds-nigeria
Delta isn't ELDS

Its been a while doc
shocked
Dr Donpre... U jst wince since u got admitted. No joy Ooo.
Am sure u re doing great at ur end?
Thanks for the fast reply.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 11:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
ISISs:

shocked
Dr Donpre... U jst wince since u got admitted. No joy Ooo.
Am sure u re doing great at ur end?
Thanks for the fast reply.
Circumstances beyond my control pal, I'm back tho.

I'm superb. I presume the den has been just as kind

Anytime!wink

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by venmotors(m): 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
oxladexo:

I told you I'm not on Whatsapp
sori I didn't notice
ELOKA VITALIS is d name
tell ur name so dat I can add u I don't accept Frd request from on non person
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 12:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Donpre:

Circumstances beyond my control pal, I'm back tho.

I'm superb. I presume the den has been just as kind

Anytime!wink
No atom' of kindness bro.
Den na den...hell of a place with igbo lecturers milking us dry of resources.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by infinitypro(m): 4:36am On Apr 11, 2018
Lynette2cute:
Anyone applying to BUK for direct entry?

Yes. Why?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by kidneystones(m): 6:25am On Apr 11, 2018
... grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Hi medical students, aspirants and doctors.
I'm stucked in making choice between OPTOMETRY and NURSING
Which one pays better? which has a better job prospects both in Nigeria and Abroad?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2018
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2018
GodlySammy:
Hi medical students, aspirants and doctors.
I'm stucked in making choice between OPTOMETRY and NURSING
Which one pays better? which has a better job prospects both in Nigeria and Abroad?
Nursing.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by infinitypro(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2018
Lynette2cute:
[color=#006600][/color]

I'd like to apply and also keep in touch with others applying.

OK...will email you my contact info...
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Bobola07(m): 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
ISISs:
Urgent rply needed....
Bobola07 et al
as donpre said, ELDS is ELDS. I know for sure Rivers is an ELDS. I don't think so for Delta
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DKrown: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
comfort48:
if ur jamb score is above 250 and u study hard for ur postume u will stand a very good chance esp for the merit list.The medical school is okay,fully accredited .Goodluck.
I am an NDU mbbs aspirant, with 252 in jamb. I am from Kogi State. A word for me?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Donpre(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
ISISs:

No atom' of kindness bro.
Den na den...hell of a place with igbo lecturers milking us dry of resources.
Lol... sounds perfect for a lion
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by comfort48: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
Donwyz:
OK comfort......I wrote 2017 jamb scored 270 applied unical....post utme bleeped me up with 230......but aside that am not really comfortable with unical's admission process.....pls can u share with me NDU's cut off mark for medicine last year......I am from the Niger delta too......thanks once again
NDU postume is marked over 400 . so to avoid stories that touch u should be targeting 280 and above so u would be on the merit list without I beg.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by comfort48: 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
DKrown:

I am an NDU mbbs aspirant, with 252 in jamb. I am from Kogi State. A word for me?
That is a nice score ,just study hard for ur postume since ur not from the Niger delta region, focus on ur postume now. thanks
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 3:57am On Apr 12, 2018
Donpre:

Lol... sounds perfect for a lion
grin
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by oxladexo(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2018
venmotors:

sori I didn't notice
ELOKA VITALIS is d name
tell ur name so dat I can add u I don't accept Frd request from on non person

I'll message you
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by bethedoski(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2018
tomiwaaa:
Good day everyone pls which school can grant me admission into MBBS with a jamb score of 255 pls i need to be sure of my chances as i don't want to take a risk i won't be able to recover from thanks.
MY WAEC:
maths c5
English c6
chemistry C6
physics B3
Biology B2
F/maths B3
Agric B3

JAMB : 255
MBBS? pls i need advice ooo cos am really confused. I don't want to waste this year pls

Which institution do you intend to apply into?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by bethedoski(m): 11:36am On Apr 12, 2018
Sakabest:
Please What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission Into Unilorin For Mbbs With A Jamb Score Of 264

Your post-utme score will play a great role... So will your state of origin. Your Jamb score is good. But I'm gonna be frank with you; if you have the liberty of choice, avoid unilorin and go for a less competitive uni. I wish you the best bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.