Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,062 members, 7,849,295 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1855846 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
afobam: @amb fsaint ave been watchn u in 4D 0.olojukokoro, mbbs in eksu,oau,ui... wen sum pple neva see 1. Well na u sha...I tink esther needs to apologize to saheveen!..I greet all una ooo.
i don apologise
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
im.esther96:
@saheven,i dnt mean 2 insult u,jez statin ma own observatn

@amb fitsaint,r u a medical studnt@eksu,n y do u wana change,pls advice an aspirant here o.coz im opting 4 state uni coz of ma low jamb score,pls.

Mine is a different case oo. Eksu just started her medicine few years ago and u know what it takes to get full accreditation(Though, our subdean told us during orientation dat d college will av her accreditation in august). Apart from dat, if one's parent is not financially strong, studying medicine in a state univ may cos inconveniency. Here, 200 and 300 level students pay more dan 200k. It is always adviceable sha if one wants to get medicine easily esp in Nigeria to opt for state univs esp in the Southwest. Medicine is medicine as long as NMDC gives d acc
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2013
afobam: @amb fsaint ave been watchn u in 4D 0.olojukokoro, mbbs in eksu,oau,ui... wen sum pple neva see 1. Well na u sha...I tink esther needs to apologize to saheven!..I greet all una ooo.
Dr Afolabi, no be u dey dread everyone for CDL, no be u go inflationalize d cutoff.. Abeg, no wine joor.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
Amb Fitsaint: Mine is a different case oo. Eksu just started her medicine few years ago and u know what it takes to get full accreditation(Though, our subdean told us during orientation dat d college will av her accreditation in august). Apart from dat, if one's parent is not financially strong, studying medicine in a state univ may cos inconveniency. Here, 200 and 300 level students pay more dan 200k. It is always adviceable sha if one wants to get medicine easily esp in Nigeria to opt for state univs esp in the Southwest. Medicine is medicine as long as NMDC gives d acc
alrit,tnx so much
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2013
Amb Fitsaint:

Mine is a different case oo. Eksu just started her medicine few years ago and u know what it takes to get full accreditation(Though, our subdean told us during orientation dat d college will av her accreditation in august). Apart from dat, if one's parent is not financially strong, studying medicine in a state univ may cos inconveniency. Here, 200 and 300 level students pay more dan 200k. It is always adviceable sha if one wants to get medicine easily esp in Nigeria to opt for state univs esp in the Southwest. Medicine is medicine as long as NMDC gives d acc

Did you jxt say 200k for a state uni
Nt even a private uni, nawa oo
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Lagusta(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2013
alutacontinua:

kwara state university students (non-indigenes) pay over 200k, that's the norm in some states....
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lagusta: kwara state university students (non-indigenes) pay over 200k, that's the norm in some states....

waoh...that's much for an average Nigerian shocked shocked shocked
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2013
alutacontinua:

I learnt Lasu's is 340k, OOU shud be 250+, lautech is still fair anyway.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
Amb Fitsaint: I learnt Lasu's is 340k, OOU shud be 250+, lautech is still fair anyway.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
340 gini
They don't want poor people to go to school again?
Why don't pple just go to private unis then?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2013
alutacontinua:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
340 gini
They don't want poor people to go to school again?
Why don't pple just go to private unis then?
U wan spoil matter. Abuad dey collect 1.2 million for med, the least fee for private univ when medicine is concerned to the best of my knowledge is 500k. Most private univs take million for MBBS even when we have like 2 univs on NMDC site
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Lagusta: kwara state university students (non-indigenes) pay over 200k, that's the norm in some states....
yea,lasu n osu (non indigenes) pay ova 300k
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by mesther96(f): 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2013
Amb Fitsaint: U wan spoil matter. Abuad dey collect 1.2 million for med, the least fee for private univ when medicine is concerned to the best of my knowledge is 500k. Most private univs take million for MBBS even when we have like 2 univs on NMDC site
yea,one wnt tke d risk,few r accredited n sme may lose their accreditation halfway,imagine afta 6yrs in schl u dnt get a certificate!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by saheven: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
Amb Fitsaint: .
You re rait to some extent;but some have their full potentials and respect established in nursing. It's just a matter of choice and how ur passion drives u.
Without any iota of doubt, nursing can't give u d satisfaction med will give u. Age consideration to me when it comes to medicine was what i gave a damn to when I wrote my 1st jamb. After dat, I dont even rememeber to count it again as long as my dream course is actualised. So to speak, one has to commit all to God and seek his direction. Also, one must realise dat one must nt lower one's dream to d level of one's ability but rather increase one's ability to the height of one's dream.251 as an agg in OAU no be beans. I bet it with u, u can do more next year. Since I read it dat MEDICINE is not for the MEDIOCRES... I av made moves to step out of dat and God has been helping me. You just av to give it whatever it takes till u get what u crave for. By the grace of God, this year will not pass by when I shall share my medicine admission into OAU and even UI(if she calls her 2nd choice canditate). Thanks to Dr Alutacontinua who always tells me never to feel complacent with my medicine in eksu.
...thanks man. That's really a nice encouragement. And i appreciate you for it. 5yrs ago i should've been admitted into medicine. The cut-off then was 291@OAU... mind aggregate score was 275, i was given biology education which i reject...2yrs later i went to nursing school. And now i am back again, to study medicine at OAU
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davidcarson(m): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2013
i am hapi i found dis thread @ last, dis my passion, dis is wot i did luv 2 be, am eager and i cant wait 2 get there one day, very soon i know am gonna share d testimony of my admission into d college of health sciences oau. i hope 4 d best, and work 4 d best. i did luv 2 meet docs in d house. for advice and encouragement

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by AmbFitsaint(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
saheven: ...thanks man. That's really a nice encouragement. And i appreciate you for it. 5yrs ago i should've been admitted into medicine. The cut-off then was 291@OAU... mind aggregate score was 275, i was given biology education which i reject...2yrs later i went to nursing school. And now i am back again, to study medicine at OAU
I love ur faith. That is d true spirit of a doc. U ve declared ur med already and I pray heaven declare IJN. U ve made sacrifices in d past oo. I av a friend here in eksu who was abt to go to 400 level in lautech(geology) and had to write jamb to get medicine. She is now in med. I hrd of anoda(200 level microbio in OAU), now in med. Another friend of mine is thinking of leaving futa(200 level, agric econs) for predegree OAU to get med but i don't know d advice to give him cos he had been writing jamb and postjamb for 3 years but it seemed abortive.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davidcarson(m): 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2013
pls tell d guy 2 continue with his course & continue 2 try d medicine of a tin, i beliv winners neva quit, and quitters neva win, i av a bro now in part 2 medicine dat has bin applying 4 med. since wen he was in part 1 oau, it was until he got 2 part 3 dat he was finally given medicine, now he is in part 2 medicine & he is doing well dere, i beliv if he can just av d faith like i do here, he is gonna rejoice @d end. am also a student oaumcb
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by JewelBukky(f): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2013
alutacontinua:

waoh...that's much for an average Nigerian shocked shocked shocked
I tell u!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Saxophemsy: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Cant seem to find OAU students here
well evening peeps,am a part2 medical student repping#OAU..great ife!!
My 1st official post on this thread
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2013
Any oau mbbs aspirant here my aggregate is 270.5

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by survivor10(m): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2013
@part2 OAU stdnt, i dnt undstnd dis 'part' of a tin. We use 'level or yr' here in NAU
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 27, 2013
Part, level, year...all na same tin. cool
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 27, 2013
Saxophemsy: Cant seem to find OAU students here
well evening peeps,am a part2 medical student repping#OAU..great ife!!
My 1st official post on this thread
My boss!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fedric(m): 6:26am On Jul 27, 2013
Great Doctors. You people are wonderful. Am aspiring for medicine in Delsu. The great passion of being a medical student runs through my vain, i have ever drempt of being one in future. I'm really motivated with your co-orperation here. Nevertheless i will join you guys as soon as i get admission. I will be writing my post jamb on the 1st of August. I strongly believe that the destiny of determine people can only be delayed, more power to your elbow. I will be droping medical questions for you guys to keep you warm. though am not a medical student precently but i believe there is something good i can do for you guys. Am i welcome?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fedric(m): 6:30am On Jul 27, 2013
Great Doctors. You people are wonderful. Am aspiring for medicine in Delsu. The great passion of being a medical student runs through my vain, i have ever drempt of being one in future. I'm really motivated with your co-orperation here. Nevertheless i will join you guys as soon as i get admission. I will write my post jamb on the 1st of August. I strongly believe that the destiny of determine people can only be delayed but can't be prevented from coming to pass. more power to your elbow. I will be droping medical questions for you guys to keep you warm. though am not a medical student presently but i believe there is something good i can do for you guys. Am i welcome?

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by postulate321(m): 7:05am On Jul 27, 2013
Fedric: Great Doctors. You people are wonderful. Am aspiring for medicine in Delsu. The great passion of being a medical student runs through my vain, i have ever drempt of being one in future. I'm really motivated with your co-orperation here. Nevertheless i will join you guys as soon as i get admission. I will write my post jamb on the 1st of August. I strongly believe that the destiny of determine people can only be delayed but can't be prevented from coming to pass. more power to your elbow. I will be droping medical questions for you guys to keep you warm. though am not a medical student presently but i believe there is something good i can do for you guys. Am i welcome?
you are welcome dude! Am also an aspirant of UJ appyling for pharmacy. May God grant us admission IJN.

Ehem! B4 i forget, am the boss here lol
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DBestDoc(f): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2013
davidcarson: i am hapi i found dis thread @ last, dis my passion, dis is wot i did luv 2 be, am eager and i cant wait 2 get there one day, very soon i know am gonna share d testimony of my admission into d college of health sciences oau. i hope 4 d best, and work 4 d best. i did luv 2 meet docs in d house. for advice and encouragement

You are welcome!!!
I'm hoping you join the league soon.

And your user name undecided David or Ben carson, which of the Carsons? wink
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fedric(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2013
.D_BestDoc:

You are welcome!!!

D-BEST DOCTOR are you indeed the best? Lol...... Nice to meet you, I have been following this thread and i can see that indeed u are a great doctor. Just wanna know you beter
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fedric(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2013
postulate321: you are welcome dude! Am also an aspirant of UJ appyling for pharmacy. May God grant us admission IJN.

Ehem! B4 i forget, am the boss here lol
lol thanks for welcoming me.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Fedric(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2013
.D_BestDoc:

You are welcome!!!

D-BEST DOCTOR are you indeed the best? Lol...... Nice to meet you, I have been following this thread and i can see that indeed u are a great doctor. Just wanna know you beter
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DBestDoc(f): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
Fedric:

Welcome Sir and Nice to meet you too.
D_best doc is just a user name, not in any way the best.

Good Luck!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by davidcarson(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2013
D_BestDoc:

You are welcome!!!

lolz... it is just a username best doc, God is my creator, ben carson is my mentor, even if medicine dey drive me dat doesnt turn me into a conductor. nice 2 meet u d best doc, pls i like 2 know ur skul.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
Greetings from aluta to all the newbies!
Would you guys like some chin-chin and zobo drink

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (907) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.