Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Can Somebody Help Me Solve Dis?which Nigerian Artist/song Does This Remind U Of? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can Somebody Help Me Solve Dis?which Nigerian Artist/song Does This Remind U Of? (1233 Views)

Alternative Rock/country/pop Artist/song Discovered Since 2010? / Whose Song Does This Look Like? / Chris Brown - She Ain't You (what Mj Song Does He Sample) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Help Me Solve Dis?which Nigerian Artist/song Does This Remind U Of? by Ivynwa(f): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
Please can somebody help me connect this song to a Nigerian song I use to hear as a kid in the eighties/nineties. It has the same beat as this J. Cole's song. The Nigerian song goes like JoJo Jojo--------- Jojo. If you know the song I am talking about just tell me who sang it and send me the lyrics if u have it. I am trying to search for the song but couldn't find it.
Listening to this song makes me wonder whether they copied that Nigerian song, they sound very similar and yes I do have a good reason for wanting to get at the Nigerian song I am looking for. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0L4lA6bS2E
Re: Can Somebody Help Me Solve Dis?which Nigerian Artist/song Does This Remind U Of? by Ivynwa(f): 12:28am On Sep 19, 2012
Abeginu-o-o-o grin grin
This info dey me important, can somebody listen to this song and see whether they can connect this and help me get this little info.
Re: Can Somebody Help Me Solve Dis?which Nigerian Artist/song Does This Remind U Of? by Ivynwa(f): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
Does anybody remember who sang a certain Nigeriian song with the beat in the video above and lyrics that sounds like "Jojo Jojo"??
Re: Can Somebody Help Me Solve Dis?which Nigerian Artist/song Does This Remind U Of? by Rocktation(f): 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
...and Ivy insists on getting to the bottom of this. cheesy . Do you wish to drag J. Cole to court? Anyway, I've just decided to go into research with you. Lemme consult my elders wink
Re: Can Somebody Help Me Solve Dis?which Nigerian Artist/song Does This Remind U Of? by Ivynwa(f): 1:40am On Sep 27, 2012
Rocktation: ...and Ivy insists on getting to the bottom of this. cheesy . Do you wish to drag J. Cole to court? Anyway, I've just decided to go into research with you. Lemme consult my elders wink

Haha Rockie girl, it wasn't about the copying? I needed it for something else. Hope you are doing okay Babes?
Re: Can Somebody Help Me Solve Dis?which Nigerian Artist/song Does This Remind U Of? by Rocktation(f): 2:09am On Sep 27, 2012
Am good, thanks. Someone suggested it's that 'joromi jo mi jo' song, but I refuse to accept that because it doesn't really sound like this. So I'm still on the look out. Scout's honor. smiley
Re: Can Somebody Help Me Solve Dis?which Nigerian Artist/song Does This Remind U Of? by Ivynwa(f): 3:00am On Sep 27, 2012
Rocktation: Am good, thanks. Someone suggested it's that 'joromi jo mi jo' song, but I refuse to accept that because it doesn't really sound like this. So I'm still on the look out. Scout's honor. smiley

No it isn't Joromi---
It goes something like
JojoJojo blah blah blah Jojo
JojoJojo blah blah blah Jojo

Thanks Babes.

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Coco Ice – It’s Me / Do You Desire To Work As A Radio Presenter, Or A Voice-over Artist. / Video : Danny Young - Omo Lepa Feat Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.