Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Even In The Birthplace Of Their GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even In The Birthplace Of Their GOD (573 Views)

Christians And Muslims: Do They Need Weapons To Fight For Their God? / Why Do Christians Thank Their God When A Person Dies? / The People Who Know Their God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even In The Birthplace Of Their GOD by kaytytty: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
ve u christians gone to check the stats to know ur population in the birth place of your God.just 2.5percent of u in BETHLEHEM the birth place of ur god
Re: Even In The Birthplace Of Their GOD by k2039: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
What the heck is this.

Everyone just want's to create a thread whether meaningful or meaningless

2 Likes

Re: Even In The Birthplace Of Their GOD by ijawkid(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hahahahahahahahahaha.....

Its really crazy.....

1 Like

Re: Even In The Birthplace Of Their GOD by kaytytty: 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
ijawkid sorry it was a hit below d belt i can imagine aw badly u felt it but d truth is d birth place of ur god is being occupied by those who truly know him
Re: Even In The Birthplace Of Their GOD by CrazyMan(m): 3:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
kaytytty: ve u christians gone to check the stats to know ur population in the birth place of your God.just 2.5percent of u in BETHLEHEM the birth place of ur god
what baseless and fact-less theory are you trying to prove here if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Even In The Birthplace Of Their GOD by seyibrown(f): 8:58pm On Sep 16, 2012
kaytytty: ve u christians gone to check the stats to know ur population in the birth place of your God.just 2.5percent of u in BETHLEHEM the birth place of ur god

Are you suggesting some 70Million Nigerians all emigrate to Bethlehem?? smiley You wan dey chop all the oil money alone? smiley Well, If you are not an Ogun/Amadioha worshipper, then you will need to find somewhere outside Naija to emigrate to too! grin
Re: Even In The Birthplace Of Their GOD by kaytytty: 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
i know i punch really hard
Re: Even In The Birthplace Of Their GOD by Callotti: 12:39am On Sep 17, 2012
Mba o!
He left his village to come and die for the world.
Mu he he he he he he

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Knowing False Ministers / As An Employer, Which Memeber Of Church Would You Like To Employ / What Makes One Bad???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.