Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! (31580 Views)

Married Woman Dupes Grieving Couple With Dead Son’s ‘baby’ (Pictured) / Nigerians With Dead Body Arrested In Ghana (Photos) / Mob Beats Up Woman Found With Dead Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by dotcomnamename: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
Unconfirmed reports says the man was caught with the dead baby stuffed in a suitcase at Tipper garage near Gwarimpa in Abuja yesterday .

Another reports says the conductor of the bus he board on suspicious of his bag ask him what was inside and he refuse to respond but the bag was seize from while he try to alight and arrested

Source: http://naijatalkative.com/2012/09/man-caught-with-dead-baby-in-suitcase-in-abuja/

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by k2039: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
I hereby sentence you to death by hanging

Son of a bit*ch

This is absolutely inhuman

21 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by solomto(f): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
Terrible
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by NAIJAVOICE(m): 3:12pm On Sep 16, 2012
This man need to be executed by firing squad.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
The is asinine. Well, when govt policy increases poverty and level of illiteracy, then things like this happens. Unfortunate for the young boy. May he R.I.P .
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by ceejayluv(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
dunno if it's my phone , but those pics look kinda manipulated ...

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
What is wrong with some Nigerians?
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by PrinceNN(m): 3:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
Wonders shall never end undecided angry
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Jisunpack: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
Why is this animal not on flame? Is there still fuel scarcity in Abuja?

Damn! I trust Lagosians this animal would have been the latest guest in hell. Pathetic

11 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by maninmood(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
He should not only be hanged, but be decimated. Son of a biatch! He's just put a happy family in an eternal doom! cry cry sad
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hmmmmmmm shocked sad
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by santa62(m): 3:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
some part of this man body should be cut and fed to him, then Boko haram his body, his body and soul does not deserve to Live.......bastard
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by ochallo: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
This would obviously continue until the proposed N5000 is produced or scrapped. This happened a lot when N1000 was to be produced. There are so many hidden reasons why Nigerians are against the production of those notes

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by ebamma2(m): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
man's inhumanity to a fellow man,please he should be hanged till death
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by maninmood(m): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
ceejayluv: dunno if it's my phone , but those pics look kinda manipulated ...

Sounds like every picture gets manipulated in your own view.

9 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by alaoeri: 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
What a cruel world, the man should be hang by his joystick.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by calabaman(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
what wouldnt one see in this "MBER" months? How wicked can a person be? Na wa oo! SMH
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Lakayana: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
God will surely expose them all. Enough is enough the politicians are killing directly and indirectly. May God safe Nigeria i think we have been through enough plagues because of the pharaohs we have as rulers.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
I guess he was trying to kidnap the poor child and he died of suffocation in the bag! Oh lord please have mercy on your children! I can't stop the tears from flowing.oh jesus! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
I am faily certain that you won't here the end of this story, he will probably call his master who needs the dead baby and money will change hands and this news will be history sadI am faily certain that you won't here the end of this story, he will probably call his master who needs the dead baby and money will change hands and this news will be history

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by GentleJ2: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
Wat if he was forced to convey d case from one place to another?
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Nwogbe: 3:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
Aigbofa: What is wrong with some Nigerians?
Has it been confirmed that he is a Nigerian? Just asking o

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
ceejayluv: dunno if it's my phone , but those pics look kinda manipulated ...
are you using Nokia 3310? Cos am sure my BB shows me a clearer picture! Abeg go troway dat ya phone e don old undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by Yinkay: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
Preparing for the coming Sanusi N5,000 notes.
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by GentleJ2: 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: I guess he was trying to kidnap the poor child and he died of suffocation in the bag! Oh lord please have mercy on your children! I can't stop the tears from flowing.oh jesus! embarassed
Tears indeed! Do u knw d kid?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by CLIQBOY(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: are you using Nokia 3310? Cos am sure my BB shows me a clearer picture! Abeg go troway dat ya phone e don old undecided
B WHAT!
Re: Man Caught With Dead Baby In Suitcase In Abuja ! by chiboy11(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
D world now worship money,dats y its goin 2b diffcult 4 peace 2return,look around u now no 1 wants 2come last even nation fightin nation cuse of oil money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security Group Pours Pepper Into Sales Girls’ Private Parts / Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) / How I Sent My Victims To Prison In Togo - Fraduster Confesses (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.