Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029210 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 10:22am On Aug 24, 2014
Slexd: @ ALL THESE Church of assumption members. Pls this trend is for cdfip nd nt wia u prove ur CRK. So i will advice u to create another trend wia those interestd in quoting d scripture nd using it to curse one another exposing ur ignorant abt the words and it power can jst go there. Pls allow this trend to flow. This is for Cdfipb.thank u for ur undstanding in adv.

please help me inform the pastor and the senior evangelist oh. i think say i go see useful information for here sef. mstchew!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
Slexd: @ ALL THESE Church of assumption members. Pls this trend is for cdfip nd nt wia u prove ur CRK. So i will advice u to create another trend wia those interestd in quoting d scripture nd using it to curse one another exposing ur ignorant abt the words and it power can jst go there. Pls allow this trend to flow. This is for Cdfipb.thank u for ur undstanding in adv.
My broda,ur advice is apt n I've taken it.Thanks.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by xhamel89: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2014

Ozugbo: Since u ar very adamant 2 understand simple correction n ve resorted 2 cursing d one God has blessed(Number 23:cool,I declare u an Egyptian,n u just told ursef dat u shall kno no peace,so shall it be 4 u till d end of time.

You have made your point. And i hoped you followed the conversation before your post. Don't you think you also joined by your "ALL THESE Church of assumption members" statement.

Anyway, I have watch this thread for so long and i have seen how much attacks Ozugbo has given to anyone who give useful information here. Since nobody seems to know what to tell him, i exposed him by what i believe, the scripture. And in all his replies he has quoted his own sense and emotions here which are very deceitful.

When i made my first comment here, he attacked and neither you nor anyone cautioned him. I know one truth that whatever a man soweth, he shall reap. It's all a matter of time. All those responses he has been giving has nothing to do with me.

Once again thank you for your observation. *TAKEN*
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 6:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
xhamel89:

You have made your point. And i hoped you followed the conversation before your post. Don't you think you also joined by your "ALL THESE Church of assumption members" statement.

Anyway, I have watch this thread for so long and i have seen how much attacks Ozugbo has given to anyone who give useful information here. Since nobody seems to know what to tell him, i exposed him by what i believe, the scripture. And in all his replies he has quoted his own sense and emotions here which are very deceitful.

When i made my first comment here, he attacked and neither you nor anyone cautioned him. I know one truth that whatever a man soweth, he shall reap. It's all a matter of time. All those responses he has been giving has nothing to do with me.

Once again thank you for your observation. *TAKEN*
. The use of 'church of assumption' was nt meant to insult any one ,it was used to calm tension as per normal jokes smetimes in d forum followed by my msg of peace and love.anyway i jst hope this week we here smetin gud. Great nairalandrs!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abbey1045(m): 8:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nigeria Immigration
Service Set To Recruit
5,000 Officers
Posted on Sat 23rd Aug,
2014 -
---
(13 comments)
The Minister of Interior,
Abba Moro, on Friday said
the Federal Government
planned to recruit 5,000
officers into the Nigeria
Immigration Service (NIS)
over the next five years.
Moro said this in Abuja at
the 2014 Comptroller-
General’s annual
conference and
stakeholder’s forum in
commemoration of the
50th anniversary of the
service. The two-day
conference organised by
the service is themed:
“Effective Border Control
Systems and Procedures
for National Security”.
He said recruitment was
aimed at enabling the
service to increase the
number of officers
manning the country’s
4,400 square kilometer
borders. The fact that we
have fewer than 23,000
immigration officers
manning our very long
stretch of border means
there is need to add more
men into the service.
“We owe Nigeria and
Nigerians the duty of
securing our borders in
spite of the security
challenges the country is
facing now,” he said. He
said due to the extensive
responsibilities of the
service, the ministry was
committed to supporting
it towards being a world
class migration
management organisation
in technologically-driven
society. The Nigeria
Immigration Service has
been participating actively
in the fight against
insurgency in the North
East and cross border
organised crimes and
criminality.
“We have lost some
officers in the line of duty
but I am pleased to note
that in spite of all odds
and challenges, our
officers and men are
fighting on,” he said.
Moro urged the officers to
be committed in their
service delivery and
ensure that they delivered
on President Goodluck
Jonathan’s charge to
deliver travel documents
to Nigerians within 24
hours. He said that
“business as usual” would
no longer be tolerated,
adding that corruption
and extortion would be
appropriately sanctioned.
Earlier, Comptroller-
General of the NIS, David
Parradang, called for the
recruitment of at least
5,000 new officers
annually into the service
over the next five years.
He expressed concern over
the unmanned 1,400
illegal border routes in the
country, noting that, while
there were only 84
approved land routes
across the over 4,000
square-kilometre border,
the over 1,400 illegal
routes caused serious
security implications for
the country.
NIS presently has a total of
22,321 staff and the
enormous statutory
obligations of the NIS
coupled with emerging
migration trends and
trajectories make this
number of personnel
grossly inadequate. The
un-demarcated and poorly
marked borders make
settlement of people in
border communities
intertwined and stringent
control by the service
apparently difficult.
He also called for the
construction of border
plazas equipped with
radars, sensors, cargo and
document scanners and
modern border patrol
aircraft, boats, vehicles
and communication
gadgets. Improved
training and re-training of
our personnel is also
required to enable them
cope with the dynamics of
modern migration
management.
“Given the enabling
environment and the
necessary support, the
service can be placed on a
better pedestal to
guarantee a more
improved performance,”
he said.
The Chairman, Senate
Committee on Interior,
Sen. Atiku Bagudu, and his
House of Representatives
counterpart, Rep. Umar
Bature, as well as retired
officers of the service
attended the conference.
Source: PM News
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 4:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
NSCDC, we are still waiting patiently

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by theoagwas: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
Una Go wait tire for NSCDC and Immigration List!
Just like I said Nothing Good is goona come out dis month!
Immigration is set to do the recruitment! But trust me its gonna take anoda two months to finalize dis recruitment Wahala! ONE LOVE!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 9:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
theoagwas: Una Go wait tire for NSCDC and Immigration List!
Immigration is set to do the recruitment! But trust me its gonna take anoda two months to finalize dis recruitment Wahala! ONE LOVE!
hmmmm, interior ministry and it leadership nawao!! Dats is hw d pro for nis mr obua came teln d public dat he has been contactd for another advertorials sinz hw many weeks nw? Nothing! Dats y i dnt criticise any info here. D case of mr obua is another case of mis info and is coming frm d horses mouth. Wat is rly d prblm wit dis Nis recruitment?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FGjobs(m): 9:31am On Aug 26, 2014
theoagwas: Una Go wait tire for NSCDC and Immigration List!
Ur agent shud be admitted into a psychiatric hospital. At a point u said it was comin out, now notin is comin... U nd ur agent are definition of inconsistency... If u are not sure of any info again, shut d fvck up!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Mekyno(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2014
FGjobs: Ur agent shud be admitted into a psychiatric hospital. At a point u said it was comin out, now notin is comin... U nd ur agent are definition of inconsistency... If u are not sure of any info again, shut d fvck up!
Guy, no b small ooo. I even tot d guy n his agent knew watz on board bt it seems am wrong. Let wait and see, no too much talk. i said in less dan 30 days smtn will happen in NIS recruitment in JESUS NAME
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Masco2006: 11:29am On Aug 26, 2014
Now I know that must guys here always claim that they have an agent in the board but have not. This Recruitment is away from the board is with the committee.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by akinspc: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2014
Masco2006: Now I know that must guys here always claim that they have an agent in the board but have not. This Recruitment is away from the board is with the committee.
so @masco2006 pls wat is d commitee currently doing now as regards d recruitment. Ur answer will be appreciated
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
The members of the committee r d same members of the board except a few additions.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Masco2006: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
akinspc: so @masco2006 pls wat is d commitee currently doing now as regards d recruitment. Ur answer will be appreciated
. They are waiting for the release of fund from the ministry of finance.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Masco2006: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote author=lydayam][/quote] no they are not members of the board, the committee is chaired by chairperson of the fcsc and Secretary by representative of cgi, and representatives of police ig. While board is chaired by minister of Interior, commissioner, directors etc
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FGjobs(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2014
Masco2006: . They are waiting for the release of fund from the ministry of finance.
B4 wot will hapen? Advert, exam or interview?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Masco2006: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
FGjobs: B4 wot will hapen? Advert, exam or interview?
I don't know. Cos the person that give me this information is a member of the board. But anything they decide to do, is lift for them.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by theoagwas: 2:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thanks to those who said me and my agent are inconsistent!
Just as the Board,the commitee are inconsistent! Mind u, even the president said 12weeks the recruitment will be a history back then in March, will u say Goodluck is inconsistent??
Its quite unfortunate dat Most Nairalanders are not Nigeria Government Inclined!
Time will tell! Believe me or Not!
Let's watch and see! Godbless
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Masco2006: I don't know. Cos the person that give me this information is a member of the board. But anything they decide to do, is lift for them.
d guy gav u an incomplete info. Sinz he is a member of d board nd d board is part of d committe he shld b abl to tel u either to await d final list,prepare for interview or new advert
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Are u for NIS or NSCDC?
Masco2006: Now I know that must guys here always claim that they have an agent in the board but have not. This Recruitment is away from the board is with the committee.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
When ministry of interior start their stuff, people will start Running up and Down. Just like when people started asking of past Questions Here, as if they want to write WAEC......................I'm patiently waitin for moro. Morocco

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Masco2006: 4:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Slexd: d guy gav u an incomplete info. Sinz he is a member of d board nd d board is part of d committe he shld b abl to tel u either to await d final list,prepare for interview or new advert
why talking this, if you can remember very well is the same dr that gave me the date for the last exam 3 weeks before the day and I placed it here(in which even the cgi didn't know he only saw it on news paper) . As of what he told me that the chair of the committee she is very annoyed that how can the president give directives and no fund for that.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2014
Masco2006: why talking this, if you can remember very well is the same dr that gave me the date for the last exam 3 weeks before the day and I placed it here(in which even the cgi didn't know he only saw it on news paper) . As of what he told me that the chair of the committee she is very annoyed that how can the president give directives and no fund for that.
.ok, d presidnt nd d minister moro ar democrat,yl d chair of d committe is a technocrat,she is welcme to d ministry of interior were d More u c d less u understand, I hope she wont b frustratd! Anyway we ar stil waiting patiently.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FGjobs(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Masco2006: why talking this, if you can remember very well is the same dr that gave me the date for the last exam 3 weeks before the day and I placed it here(in which even the cgi didn't know he only saw it on news paper) . As of what he told me that the chair of the committee she is very annoyed that how can the president give directives and no fund for that.
Yep. I stil rber d date u gave, dia was a tym I wanted to mention u as d only slightly reliable informant hia but I cudnt rber ur name, I commend u. But does it mean dat ove 5months, dey hvnt communicated d lack of fund to d president? If dey hv, he hasn't done anytin since den? If u are close to ur agent, can u pls kindly inquire wot we are to expect wen dey get d fund. Wud it b advert, exam or direct interview... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FGjobs(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
After our 1k stil no fund? Guys, it mins dat our 1k is gone o! But I blive weneva dey wil start, it wud b from exam, dey can't just call 4 interview, it wud giv dem bad names... Just dat it wil take longa tyms again, dis recruitment may enta next year, d way am seein it. I read d president approvin billions of naira 4 dis nd dat, y can't he just approve dis smal one na? Dis present govt only react fastly wen pple are dyin, dats out I found out...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
FGjobs: After our 1k stil no fund? Guys, it mins dat our 1k is gone o! But I blive weneva dey wil start, it wud b from exam, dey can't just call 4 interview, it wud giv dem bad names... Just dat it wil take longa tyms again, dis recruitment may enta next year, d way am seein it. I read d president approvin billions of naira 4 dis nd dat, y can't he just approve dis smal one na? Dis present govt only react fastly wen pple are dyin, dats out I found out...
Maybe they are all waiting for NASS to approve that one Billion Dollars when they Resume sept 16th, because even police are waiting too.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by theoagwas: 7:39pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thanks Mr Lawal!
I was told Immigration was supposed to start the Recruitment process this month!
But the Commitee/Board later changed their mind owing to the fact that the NA is in Recess!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by holycup(m): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2014
I want to knw the authenticity of this information reaching me not quit long.
Nigeria immigration screening holds frm 9th to 12th sept 2014.
Pls house let's make contacts to knw the way foward!!!@lawal,mosco,FGjobs and others that has close aides for authentic info.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kelvin1191(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2014
holycup: I want to knw the authenticity of this information reaching me not quit long.
Nigeria immigration screening holds frm 9th to 12th sept 2014.
Pls house let's make contacts to knw the way foward!!!@lawal,mosco,FGjobs and others that has close aides for authentic info.

Yeah! It also state that timetable will be release today. We need confirmation.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
HAHAHAHA, NOTHING YOU NO GO SEE FOR 9JA. WERE UNAAAA. MAKE UNA COM SPECULATE NA. DANCING IN ETIGI. MY OWN BE SAY? NO CONDITION IS PARMANENT. SHIKENAN
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by oidyllic(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
still on the good news matter. Getting close to the good news
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by EMMY86: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2014

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.