Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029274 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 7:50am On Oct 24, 2014

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2014
I said it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by 20mikolo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
FG, pls U̶̲̥̅̊ guys suld do sumtin b4 pson go die hear º°˚º°˚..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
keep on checking their site http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/ it has been down for three days now. uploading things.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FGjobs(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Calyb:
keep on checkin
g their site http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/ it has been down for three days now. uploading things.
They are trying to rectify d probs d site is having with the airforce site, theirs is down too...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Rosarie(f): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
calyb.y can u nt b a man of ur word.saying things you can not do
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
What are u still doing in this thread? Are you trying to eat your vomit...?
Calyb:
keep on checking their site http://recruitment.cdfipb.gov.ng/ it has been down for three days now. uploading things.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by xhamel89: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:

God is a God of second chance. He only prove to this thread that he is sure of a positive outcome by making a vow. I respect him for that not hope killers.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Aitee1: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Rosarie:
calyb.y can u nt b a man of ur word.saying things you can not do

Y'all should free the nigga...

FG together with most of it citizens are confused

So anybody is free to join the trend

When that musician(have forgotten the name) released a track "9ja jaga jaga" Obj locked him up now what's happening

Greedy leaders(APC and PDP)only interested in enriching their pocket sad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
unuane1:
For in as much as this will sound I can't agree with you more but I hate to admit you may be on point about NSCDC that something might happen before the month end. l have to align with this your statement cause a close friend told me yesterday that a family friend of hers sent or forwarded her an SMS sent to her by her uncle who happens to be a member of the board and she said the uncle told her to start getting ready for documentation for Nscdc from the27th of this month. Guys I don't know how genuine this info is but I felt I should share with the house but I know some people here will come at me with all sort of negativity and bashing but I don't give a damn about them but trust me the wise ones here will work with this info. Finally I want to state that when info is given here I will urge us in as much as possible to take them serious than to start bashing the sender of such information. we will get there soon. Ciao.
i pray FG shouldn't change this lovely Date.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2014
Rosarie, u dont have the capacity enough to spell out my nickname in this room ok? Also, ask4smallneyo, u need brain. My peeps hope never dies while we live. Why I am so so angry was that I was among those admited at the national hospital abuja that faithful day. Read through my post, you will know why I was angry with the whole saga. I have met with Abba Moro one on one, but yet he keeps telling me soon. Let me water your ears a litle, there is high expectation this week. God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by xhamel89: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
Calyb:
Rosarie, u dont have the capacity enough to spell out my nickname in this room ok? Also, ask4smallneyo, u need brain. My peeps hope never dies while we live. Why I am so so angry was that I was among those admited at the national hospital abuja that faithful day. Read through my post, you will know why I was angry with the whole saga. I have met with Abba Moro one on one, but yet he keeps telling me soon. Let me water your ears a litle, there is high expectation this week. God bless.

God bless you more and more!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Rosarie(f): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
Calyb:
Rosarie, u dont have the capacity enough to spell out my nickname in this room ok? Also, ask4smallneyo, u need brain. My peeps hope never dies while we live. Why I am so so angry was that I was among those admited at the national hospital abuja that faithful day. Read through my post, you will know why I was angry with the whole saga. I have met with Abba Moro one on o.e, but yet he keeps telling me soon. Let me water your ears a litle, there is high expectation this week. God bless.
i ve evrY ABILITY AND CAPACITY TO SPELL OUT UR NICK OR NAME WHICH IS SUMTIN DAT SYMBOLIZES U! TakE lawal4green he gave info bt nt makng a vow cos he knws he is nt gej.u came here swearng n vowing raising hopes to d highest stake.ask ur mates.a man is knwn by his wrds.if u lyk meet wit d devil dts ur bis.kip ur infos 2 yourslf!instead öf u 2 hide yr face u re dre insultng.wasted my mb all tru dat week.ifu dnt knw d meaning of a vow use ur dict or bible

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2014
Rosarie:
i ve evrY ABILITY AND CAPACITY TO SPELL OUT UR NICK OR NAME WHICH IS SUMTIN DAT SYMBOLIZES U! TakE lawal4green he gave info bt nt makng a vow cos he knws he is nt gej.u came here swearng n vowing raising hopes to d highest stake.ask ur mates.a man is knwn by his wrds.if u lyk meet wit d devil dts ur bis.kip ur infos 2 yourslf!instead öf u 2 hide yr face u re dre insultng.wasted my mb all tru dat week.ifu dnt knw d meaning of a vow use ur dict or bible
U jst talk wetin dey my mind....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Walahi...! U lack moral. U need to undergo short training on how to address ppl.
Calyb:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
U jst talk wetin dey my mind....
Rosarie, the moment u set your eyes on me, u will definitely urinate on ur undies. How will I be on my own and Assholes will just be looking for troubles. Did I ask u to waste ur stupid mb on my post. May the thunder that is suppose to strike u this night spare u. Ro...rie
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
Hehehehehe..... Funny peeps!!!! Vows or no vows! A man has a power to make a vow and to breach it, if it doesn't favor him!

Biblically, God had vowed to destroy sodom and gomorrah and EVERYTHING inside it.. But he was pleaded upon and God spared Lots and it household.

Dictionary defines vow to mean pledge! Have u kept to they pledges u pledge for ur country? Abeg! Free the bobo.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
Rosarie:
. The way and manner you are holding calyb to his words who is jst an Nis job seeker, if we could do same to Gej and abba moro via all the available social medium i think the will do the needful. Abeg free calyb jare...NIS issue is the more u c d less u understand.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
Rosarie:
Abeg make una take am easy o,me no fit separate fight o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Slexd:
. The way and manner you are holding calyb to his words who is jst an Nis job seeker, if we could do same to Gej and abba moro via all the available social medium i think the will do the needful. Abeg free calyb jare...NIS issue is the more u c d less u understand.
I like dis word,'NEEDFUL'
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
Calyb:
Rosarie, the moment u set your eyes on me, u will definitely urinate on ur undies. How will I be on my own and Assholes will just be looking for troubles. Did I ask u to waste ur stupid mb on my post. May the thunder that is suppose to strike u this night spare u. Ro...rie
My guy don vex.Rosa,u no go beg am?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Rosarie(f): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
Calyb:
u re jst a big fool.urin8 on ma undies 4 a boy who tinkz hes a man?4 real?may thundr strike u n ur generatn retard animal.kip ur stipud lies.scammer lyk u.since u choose 2 insult i wil gve it to u cos u re a learner nt up 2 d sole of ma last son shoe talkless of me.if u cnt own up 2ur fault n fil u can spit thrash 2 me.i wil tel u yr lyf history u dis thing.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Rosarie(f): 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
Ozugbo:
My guy don vex.Rosa,u no go beg am?
ur guy lacks morals.n cnt kip or handle anytin wit his attitude.ur words make u.wen u knw pple re eager 4 sumtin state ur info witout makng it bin xtrme if u re nt sure.ur guy is a woman having male genitals.any man dat pickz a quarrel wit a woman is a boy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by portix: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2014

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Rosarie:
u re jst a big fool.urin8 on ma undies 4 a boy who tinkz hes a man?4 real?may thundr strike u n ur generatn retard animal.kip ur stipud lies.scammer lyk u.since u choose 2 insult i wil gve it to u cos u re a learner nt up 2 d sole of ma last son shoe talkless of me.if u cnt own up 2ur fault n fil u can spit thrash 2 me.i wil tel u yr lyf history u dis thing.
Calyb:
Please because of God let's welcome peace...............Both of u are not Among Nairaland Board of critics.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2014
rosarie its valueless picking quarrels with u. I know u are very happy when I reply your impotent text. Let me sound this to you. If u continue with this rotten attitude of yours, you will live to regret it. I petty the husband that will take u home as a bride. There is no atom of self descipline in you, no respect for guys even when they advice you, u want to be blocked headed. Are u wise to call me a fool? Think about it.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by last4eva(m): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Lolsss...
Though u are making dis thread interesting, dis is not wat we need ryt now..
D two of u are ryt, d only point causing pandemonium is asking Calyb to own up to his vow, and since he z he made d stament out of anger and fustration, i will implore u to let it slide..
''ti a ko ba gbagbe oro ana a ko ni ri eni a ba sere'', meaning! If yesterday's misconduct is not forgiving, it will be diffclt to make a friend... Yoruba's saying.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Rosarie(f): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Calyb:
rosarie its valueless picking quarrels with u. I know u are very happy when I reply your impotent text. Let me sound this to you. If u continue with this rotten attitude of yours, you will live to regret it. I petty the husband that will take u home as a bride. There is no atom of self descipline in you, no respect for guys even when they advice you, u want to be blocked headed. Are u wise to call me a fool? Think about it.
crazy head u re replyng means ma msgs re fertile.2.i aint singld so nt lukng 4 so kid ur dead advice.3.PLS CALYB SCAMMER!STOP LYING AND CLAMING YOU HEARD FATAL LIES.TELL N KEEP THOSE LIES LOCKED IN UR DEAD CELLS.i grew up wit 6 guys so u knw no shit abt me.ve got soldeirz as ma boys.s6 u nid d lecturing nt me
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 11:19pm On Oct 26, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ope4dtop: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
@Rosarie n Calyb,..abeg make una sip cold-water..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.