Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2030642 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pls whr is dat foxyniik?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
ejiykzazi2007:
Those that alwaz come here to say after election, now that it has bin postponed, I guess evrytin about NIS wud b postponed too until after election too.
D way we graduates make excuses for d govt breaks my hrt d most. A govt dat doesn't care. Hv we asked oursef wot hapens if d 6wiks military operation doesn't go as planned, it means elections wud b postponed again na?
Dis govt has shown how insensitive it is wit dis NIS wahala. Whoeva say GEJ won't lose votes because of dis NIS recruitment shud check well.

I pray let it be one of d tins he wants to set on motion dis 6wiks, cos ova a wik now d FCSC website has been under maintenance, somtin tels me dat dey want to upload somtin dia since d recruitment web isn't wokin any longa, and bin dat d chairman is also d chairman of d nis committee. Its not an info, just my tot. Let's stil kip hope alive...
U ar also a victim of ur write-ups
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ozugbo:
U ar also a victim of ur write-ups
Back it up with a quote bro... U don't really know me.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ayomi2: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
u just av to believe am telling u, smtin great and good is coming out dis wk, nscdc pple..... Just believe !!! Shalom
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nobleman1st: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
lets kip our faith alive. guddies gonna b our portion...i juz blv baba God nanii
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
ayomi2:
u just av to believe am telling u, smtin great and good is coming out dis wk, nscdc pple..... Just believe !!! Shalom
I believe you....I 'll qoute you by the end of the week,ok?Just stay cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Ibro2star:
Pls whr is dat foxyniik?
Right here, sirree!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Leyimanno: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
ayomi2:

Amen guy. Success is ours.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
Pls...let's keep sentiments aside....if u dnt vote GEJ...other people will gladly vote him....and u can't assume that he'll lose votes coz of the recruitment stampede...u can't disown a child simply becoz he erred you couple of times!
The election has been postponed...yes?
Whatever will happen...will surely happen...
Initially...federal govt recruitment do take long...but not diz long... So I believe that there is a reason for it... So am going to wait for as long as it takes! I'll not blame anybody because I fail other interviews and yet put all the hopes on NIS because I wasn't interviewed...
Am equally working...and I am earning the best I could...I also organize seminars and talkshows...I train people on public speaking...I am using my God-given talents... And I'll not blame GeJ... I am self-employed....
Its not manly to push blames or find excuses at all instance in life... Try as much as to accept the fact that something good is coming...be hopeful...inspire urself with ur talent... You wouldn't know when u'll forget about this NIS job...you wouldn't know when ur talent will take u international.... Just stop blaming the government! We are the government! They're our leaders!
Well...diz is naija sha!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Leyimanno: 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
foxxynik:
Pls...let's keep sentiments aside....if u dnt vote GEJ...other people will gladly vote him....and u can't assume that he'll lose votes coz of the recruitment stampede...u can't disown a child simply becoz he erred you couple of times!
The election has been postponed...yes?
Whatever will happen...will surely happen...
Initially...federal govt recruitment do take long...but not diz long... So I believe that there is a reason for it... So am going to wait for as long as it takes! I'll not blame anybody because I fail other interviews and yet put all the hopes on NIS because I wasn't interviewed...
Am equally working...and I am earning the best I could...I also organize seminars and talkshows...I train people on public speaking...I am using my God-given talents... And I'll not blame GeJ... I am self-employed....
Its not manly to push blames or find excuses at all instance in life... Try as much as to accept the fact that something good is coming...be hopeful...inspire urself with ur talent... You wouldn't know when u'll forget about this NIS job...you wouldn't know when ur talent will take u international.... Just stop blaming the government! We are the government! They're our leaders!
Well...diz is naija sha!

Guy pls for God's sake stop political propaganda here in supporting of any politician, no body is lazy up to dat level, presently am working @ Ekiti State Civil Service Commission (ministry of works n infrastructure) with levil 8/3 only some of us are looking for better, so all nscdc n nis seekers be prayerful n hopeful is either hook's or crook's miracle ill soon happen by God's grace.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
foxxynik:

Its not manly to push blames or find excuses !
Is it 'manly' to say somtin in public and not take responsibility? We didn't push NIS to recruit, they needed us, when everything crashed, he made a mandate and gave them 12weeks, we know it may not be enough but how come no official announcement has been made on this, somtin over 700, 000 Nigerian youth participated...

Personally my frustration is not on the time its taking, my worry is that we are not been carried along, and that is so irresponsible of a govt...

Many who participated in NIS recruitment are working, just looking for greener pasture. So don't see it that we look to the govt for evrytin but wen there is an opportunity that is greater and beta than where u are presently, only a fool will not go for it...

So just as GEJ came out to calm the nerves of Nigerians concerning the stampede, we expected him to have done thesame when the 12 weeks deadline was not achieved.

Please when next you defend GEJ, put yourself in the shoes of those who lost their love ones. Its not his fault that things didn't go as expected but its his responsibility to see that things go well this time... But so far, notin is well.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Leyimanno:

Guy pls for God's sake stop political propaganda here in supporting of any politician, no body is lazy up to dat level, presently am working @ Ekiti State Civil Service Commission (ministry of works n infrastructure) with levil 8/3 only some of us are looking for better, so all nscdc n nis seekers be prayerful n hopeful is either hook's or crook's miracle ill soon happen by God's grace.....
Are you ok?
If you didn't wholesomely apprehend my post....please do well not to quote me and type shits!...
Rubbish!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
ejiykzazi2007:
Is it 'manly' to say somtin in public and not take responsibility? We didn't push NIS to recruit, they needed us, when everything crashed, he made a mandate and gave them 12weeks, we know it may not be enough but how come no official announcement has been made on this, somtin over 700, 000 Nigerian youth participated...

Personally my frustration is not on the time its taking, my worry is that we are not been carried along, and that is so irresponsible of a govt...

Many who participated in NIS recruitment are working, just looking for greener pasture. So don't see it that we look to the govt for evrytin but wen there is an opportunity that is greater and beta than where u are presently, only a fool will not go for it...

So just as GEJ came out to calm the nerves of Nigerians concerning the stampede, we expected him to have done thesame when the 12 weeks deadline was not achieved.

Please when next you defend GEJ, put yourself in the shoes of those who lost their love ones. Its not his fault that things didn't go as expected but its his responsibility to see that things go well this time... But so far, notin is well.
Brother.....if I dnt get this job...I won't kill myself...It won't even change the fact that I've got other chances to be a better person...
All what u're posting isn't gonna change anything...
Its just what had happened...and nobody has got the power to amend the past...so I look forward for a better day! And I'll do my best to be who am supposed to be...
Also...to my understanding, your posts delineate that the greener pasture u're looking for is a job at the NIS...and without that...there isn't any other hope of becoming great!...If am wrong....aren't the other ways of grazing on a greener pastures? Am not disputing the fact that our leaders have failed us...but understand that you can becoming great...with or without them...don't make their failure/lies a priority....
GEJ 2019.....that's the real story!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
Now that this thread has turned to a campaign thread, I suggest we create a new thead for NSCDC and NIS, and let the politcal profiteers continue with their fruitless political jingoism.

All we come here for is genuine info and good news about NIS and NSCDC recruitment or replacement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
foxxynik:

Also...to my understanding, your posts delineate that the greener pasture u're looking for is a job at the NIS...and without that...there isn't any other hope of becoming great!...If am wrong....!
This guy is so daft, I regretted wasting my time...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 09, 2015
ejiykzazi2007:
This guy is so daft, I regretted wasting my time...
Really daft and village champion.By March its will be a year ago after that immigration exercise,no concrete thing has happen since then,no briefing,no assurance and at the end the bigmen will bring in their candidates through the back door just like what the former CG of immigration did.Jonathan administration is a complete failure and its only the clueless like him that keep supporting Jonathan because is from his region.If you want to be in a safer hand n cherish good future for your children dont make that silly mistakes by voting for Jonathan again.A good leader that truly care for is people would speak and follow up with action but Jonathan is a complete different person.He will speak n set up comity and go to bed.He is not a leader n will never be one.Do you know what its means for the ordinary Nigerians to use their hard earn money to apply for a government job n for close to like two years no sign to show whether they the immigration/govt are serious or not.In a sane n civilized society Jonathan and Abba slowpoke even if ABBA is my brother,suppose to be behind the bar.Keep supporting bad things.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Leyimanno: 6:10am On Feb 09, 2015
foxxynik:

Are you ok?

If you didn't wholesomely apprehend my post....please do well not to quote me and type shits!...
Rubbish!

Bitter truth sorry, just stand still n remained quack n daft for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sonofyisa(m): 11:47am On Feb 09, 2015
Immigration recruitment, pls log on www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng. Please encourage all our brothers and sisters with SSCE , ND HND and Bsc to apply...pls varify...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by dv4real(f): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
i heard there is NIS advert on daily trust
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2015
fresh recruitment oooooooooooooooooooooooo I saw it life in Guardian news paper.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by THUNDER4real(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
Now Nis come, let me go and verify first....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 09, 2015
The Presidential Committee To Assist In Immigration Recruitment just place an advertisement on daily trust and guardian newspaper today.The application will start today and end on march 22.Am with daily trust now,you can also get yours.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AUWAL999: 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
I SAW IT ON DAILY TRUST PAGE 47 9/2/2015 FRESH RECRUITMENT www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 3:31pm On Feb 09, 2015
This pple are just using us to play politics. So where is the work the committee has been doing for almost a year now? I tot the have been sorting and shortlisting names from the previous recruitment. Does it mean it took dem dis long just to place an advert? Nawa oooooo...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AUWAL999: 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2015
I SAW IT ON DAILY TRUST PAGE 46 9/2/2015 FRESH RECRUITMENT www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2015
AUWAL999:
I SAW IT ON DAILY TRUST PAGE 46 9/2/2015 FRESH RECRUITMENT www.nis.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
ds gej just dey deciev hnself sha

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Leyimanno: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2015
Nigeria still remained unchanged oo, GEJ with political tactics and clues of deceiving Nigerians desperately job seekers, nis online application again since yr 2012, there is God ooo......

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2015
Here we come
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nobleman1st: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2015
post d site lets c.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by THUNDER4real(m): 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Ogbeche10:
The Presidential Committee To Assist In Immigration Recruitment just place an advertisement on daily trust and guardian newspaper today.The application will start today and end on march 22.Am with daily trust now,you can also get yours.
Are Bsc holders involved in the recruitment?....................
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by femi20: 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2015
Finally, FG to Go Ahead With Fresh Immigration Recruitment
09 Feb 2015
Views: 35

Font Size: a / A
250313F.Abba-Moro.jpg - 250313F.Abba-Moro.jpg
Comraade Abba Moro, Minister of Interior

Senator Iroegbu in Abuja

The Federal Government has concluded arrangements to conduct fresh recruitment for new personnel into the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS), almost a year after the previously botched exercise led to the loss of several lives, with many others injured.

This was confirmed on Monday in a statement by the Public Relations Officer (PRO), NIS, Chukwuemeka Obuah, after advertorials were placed in major media outlets for that purpose.

Obuah noted: "The Presidential Committee To Assist In Immigration Recruitment on Monday February 9, 2015 placed advertorial in some national dailies requesting applications from suitable Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Immigration Service starting from 9th February 2015 to 22nd March, 2015. Note the application is free and must be done online".

The stampede that occurred during the poorly planned NIS aptitude test on Saturday, March 15,2014, had led to the death of over 20 applicants with several others injured.

Reports also revealed that there were only 4, 000 vacancies that were to be filled in NIS, while the Ministry of Interior approved the sale of application scratch cards to over 520, 000 citizens, amounting to over $3, 000,000 in revenue to the ministry, and yet it failed to provide adequate provision for the conduct of standard recruitment aptitude test.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by omisakint: 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2015
WHen I said last year recruitment was done already. Pple were abusing me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.