Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,970 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029247 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by idrisalomagold(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
profinmasscom:

Bro, I only make a comment when i have an accurate infor to share. I don't believe in hearsay. I'm also for NSCDC, let's put it into prayer. many reshuffle is currently going on in different offices. (NSCDC) precisely. One love.
Besides, anything can still happen. Because, Suspicion amount to reality. if not for the higledle-pigledle of outcome of their promotion letter that they are rectifying, we should have at least heard something. Hopefully by ending, we should be on track.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by grosy: 7:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Pls, i hv smbody dat worked wit d new nscdc commandant general, and he promise to asist me,what chance do i have. Can he realy help?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
Una don talk rubbish reach 300 pages since 2012

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cc77(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
Una don talk rubbish reach 300 pages since 2012
Hahahahahahahah bros u de vex oooo chaii na only 300 pages shaa, when d list go show nw nw as oluemmy2 talk d page go reach 1m pages.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 6:36am On Oct 20, 2015
cc77:
Hahahahahahahah bros u de vex oooo chaii na only 300 pages shaa, when d list go show nw nw as oluemmy2 talk d page go reach 1m pages.
..I dey tell u..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jt2damoney(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
i learnt there was protest on d current immigration suspension.pls anyone with info on tthe outcome
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by idrisalomagold(m): 7:22am On Oct 21, 2015
I advise everyone to be vigilant as not to sit on 'na lie na lie' when the unexpected recruitment begins. I also want u to believe that many discouragement acts are on the air to derail people of their interest and affinity for this job. This is how some goons of generals and highly placed officers will say desist from any news and at the end of the day, u will find their candidates given letter of employment in the form of replacement. just be VIGILANT and DON'T PAY ANYBODY ANY MONEY. God will do it soon. I mean soonest.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by 20mikolo(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2015
Na wowooooo no news yet
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cc77(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
Na u suppose tell us bcus na u and oluemmy2 talk say na oct.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 3:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Going by the recent developments trailing the body languages of NSCDC management at the Federal level, it seems the heat is about gathering and the undoing of the past administration evils is about gathering its momentum. It becomes evidently enough that the recent reports have been factual and undeniable crime records of NSCDC past leadership and some of her crime oriented personnel.
It was reported that majority of the Officers and men of this Corps presented fake University and NCE certificates amongst several other cases of forgeries and document thefts and has led majority of them to assume the original ownership of the certificates whereby bearing names of the original owners.
Also, the recent promotion of officers and men of the corps coupled with the Special promotions, re-special, conduit and fast forwarded promotions as the case may be which has brought in some seemingly unqualified personnel to the helms of affair in her command has drastically reduced the zeal and dedication to service in the corps.
An intensive lobbying was also reported at the Headquarters of NSCDC to persuade the new Commandant General to turn a blind eye to the pressure from some senior officers of the Corps who insisted on certificate verification of the NSCDC staff. Meanwhile, it was also reported that some of the affected staff has started withdrawing their files from the central file registry to cover up their illegal deals.

The new Commandant General was also reportedly worried with the insinuations of certificate falsifications and indiscriminate promotion of staff of the organization in the yet concluded promotion exercise conducted under the past administration of Dr. Ade Abolurin in which the beneficiaries of the promotion bazaar under the office of the former Commandant General, Deputy Commandant Generals, and some members of the Happy Family i.e., inner caucus jumped as much as four levels of ranks and cadres, making them senior to their contemporary in the system. While some paid to achieve their goals, others enjoyed their closeness to the Oga at the topor members of the Civil Defence Fire Immigrations Prisons Board (CDIFPB).

Some staff in their bids to be part of the promotion exercises forged different categories of certificates, especially degree certificates so that they could be converted to superintendent cadre from Inspectorate cadre. Majority of them are still undergoing various courses in schools, some of them presented fake to whom it may concern with forged NYSC exclusion certificate to secure conversion & promotion at same time.

An alleged abuse of Federal Character Principles and quota system, which aimed at giving equal derivations and carry all Nigerians along, was also reported but it seems the Federal Character Commission itself needed some shake ups before it could gather her strength to investigate the tri state allegations on one Assistant Commandant General Administration, Abosede Isimi who has been accused of tri state indigeneship.
Office of the FCT Commandant of NSCDC dispatched an electronic circular to all its formations this past Friday instructing all beneficiaries of the special promotion bazaar to report to NSCDC Academy at Sauka on Monday with all credentials. It is suspected that the new management is looking for a way to quietly address the menace before it finally gets the attention of the Federal Government but are they willing to do the right thing once and for all?, or is it going to be another selection of the most sacred cows and the those without Godfathers be asked to forfeit their almost N200, 000.00 worth of special letters?.
Those special letters that were said to be genuinely issued by the past administration, what were the criterias that were used to adjudge them, how comes only those that were spiritually or by any other compromised means affiliated to the former boss got the special, some husband and wife working under same leadership got specially promoted, the wife got and the husband got, those they are in South Africa, London and United States without any regulated approval other than the verbal blessings of the former leadership also got specially promoted, these and more are the manners at which the promotion goes under Abolurin.
Tuesday will come and go but hopes are high that new leadership will be courageous to confront the evils of the latter and conquer it. It will be expected that those personnel who jumped gun to pay for any kind of promotions against any regulations be dismissed accordingly. NSCDC cannot continue to lay hold to her paramilitary claims with crops of criminals, impersonators and undisciplined personnels

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Yksoul(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
PLEASE,IT IS HIGH TIME WE WROTE THE PRESIDENT ABOUT THIS ANORMALLIES AND DEPRIVATION OF QUALIFIED GRADUATES TO BE GIVEN CHANCES IN THIS NSCDC.I WROTE TO VICE PRESIDENT ABOUT ABBA MORO AND ILL-FATED EXERCISE IN JUNE.MAYBE I SHOULD DO THE SAME IF U CAN PROVIDE EVIDENCE..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by deSika(m): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Yksoul:
PLEASE,IT IS HIGH TIME WE WROTE THE PRESIDENT ABOUT THIS ANORMALLIES AND DEPRIVATION OF QUALIFIED GRADUATES TO BE GIVEN CHANCES IN THIS NSCDC.I WROTE TO VICE PRESIDENT ABOUT ABBA MORO AND ILL-FATED EXERCISE IN JUNE.MAYBE I SHOULD DO THE SAME IF U CAN PROVIDE EVIDENCE..
how do you write to the president
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2015
Budget preparation begins Nov. The numbers of newly replaced must be reflected in the budget else, forget it. When things are happening, everywhere is quit. Naija. I gat your back
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 03, 2015
Calyb:
Budget preparation begins Nov. The numbers of newly
replaced must be reflected in the budget else, forget it.
When things are happening, everywhere is quit. Naija. I gat
your back
Oga are you saying that something is going on the way you put it.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2015
Did thread. Still exist ?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by odisman(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmnn!!!thread had been dry 4 somtime now, but hope somtin wud soon happen...since we now have our ministers everytin wud b clear.WE CAN ONLY HOPE FOR D BEST!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Redfox(m): 9:29pm On Nov 11, 2015
Redfox presents the world beyond just programming, script writing and big data simulation...

Enhance your industry skill set with analytics tools/programmes/application: SPSS, Eviews,R, SaS, STATA, SQL and VBA with vast but deep application in Microsoft Excel forecasting, Macroeconomic Modeling, Quantitative Risk Modeling, Business Analytics (BA), Social Research & Fixed income Analytic, we equip you with the right skills to break good.

Please call in for seat reservation and more information.
Date: Nov 14/15 & Nov 21/22
Venue: Tiamiyu Savage Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Fee: 25,000
Add-ons: Stata 11.1SE and Eviews 8.0 software free plus video tutorials.

Note: Those interested in any other tool should indicate for a different session.

Technical advice and support for MBA research, Dissertation and Thesis also available 24/7.

Kingsley Redfox
ukwuomakk@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cc77(m): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
Who know where that criminal run go hide him face.... Oluemmy2 shame! Shame!! Shame!!! Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Aitee1: 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2015
cc77:
Who know where that criminal run go hide him face.... Oluemmy2 shame! Shame!! Shame!!! Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys still on this guy matter? grin
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
@CC7. I dey kamkpe. na your mama, papa and all the dead body wey you call family na them be criminal. goat!!! despite many people on this thread who advice that we should stop the insult, you still continue. I'm not surprise because I know that you'll still pick on me and I'm ever ready for you any day. I repeat again, it's your father, mother and all the corpse you call family that are criminals. It is no surprise to me that your unruly and unethical disposition has transmogrify the epileptic level of your Intelligence Quotient that is tantamount to a pachydermic schmuck to a sorry state devoid of humanitarian and pitiable aid. You are nothing but a 'misnomer of flummox' and a quantified marmoset!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by YUSUPHER(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by yanabasee(m): 10:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
oluemmy2:
@CC7. I dey kamkpe. na your mama, papa and all the dead body wey you call family na them be criminal. goat!!! despite many people on this thread who advice that we should stop the insult, you still continue. I'm not surprise because I know that you'll still pick on me and I'm ever ready for you any day. I repeat again, it's your father, mother and all the corpse you call family that are criminals. It is no surprise to me that your unruly and unethical disposition has transmogrify the epileptic level of your Intelligence Quotient that is tantamount to a pachydermic schmuck to a sorry state devoid of humanitarian and pitiable aid. You are nothing but a 'misnomer of flummox' and a quantified marmoset!

Please! Ignore him! Thanks....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cc77(m): 6:23am On Nov 13, 2015
oluemmy2:
Frustration bad ooooo.....hahahahahahahahh... Yeye goat, shame! Shame!! Shame!!! Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scammer like u.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Philipsdael(m): 9:24am On Nov 13, 2015
oluemmy2:
Hahahaha Bros, you dey vex ohh, shuuuurr !. you just let me dey check dictionary like say na Patrick Obahiagbon dey yan.
who dey provoke you sef.... Abeg take am easy. Lols

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Calyb(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2015
No recruitment till next year.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lokomo: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
@calyby shebi na u b minister?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cricifixo: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
una still dey here they abuse una sef? ok, kontinuu but know that diaris god o
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cc77(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Calyb:
No recruitment till next year.
Oluemmy2 no wan hear dat 1 ooooo........ He go de boast like say na him papa hux.....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Anitame(f): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Una still De here?? na wa o. Abeg make una follow me thank God o. Thru with my documentation in Fed. min. of tourism n culture. Waiting for posting now. Starying work soon o. I no fit wait for immigration again o.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by irishCream: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Anitame:
Una still De here?? na wa o. Abeg make una follow me thank God o. Thru with my documentation in Fed. min. of tourism n culture. Waiting for posting now. Starying work soon o. I no fit wait for immigration again o.

Connect me nah please cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chiMoni37(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2015
Anitame:
..congrats...But NIS is worth waiting 4

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.