Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2026333 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by justineu(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2016
idrisalomagold:
First, there are some officers who already retired, you will also hear sometimes ago they did their promotion. when somebody from a post is promoted, they are upgraded to another step or level or cadre etc and someone else must occupy their last position and so on.

Before now, let me take Ondo state where I am for an example, they have been shouting they are short of staff due to the ghost workers up to 7000 they have been collecting their salaries from government since 2012 and in Ondo state, I am saying categorically that both junir and senior officers sent to command in my state are not up to 50 (Fifty) they are actually below 47. with all the figures and shouting that they were saying here that people are flooding the training ground with new members. It it were actually so, they should have sent at least sent over 150.

Now, whether they send that or not, the federal gov already assumed they are already in system since 2012 whereas they are ghost workers whose salaries are being collected by those senior idiots of an officers that will be struck to death by efcc. With this, you should also be aware that it is already four years which promotion must surely be done and which they did.

One thing, the total number of the ghost workers are not settled, promotion has been done which means more vacancies, also, recruitment or replacement must also be done to buttress the gov attempt to reduce unemployment. Put together, whether mass replacement or mass recruitment, one will be done and it will be made public. BUT, I said again BUT some already got connected and paid even a year ago all in the name of getting into nscdc and they already have their names on the list with those at the recruitment department. everyone with his or her candidates and they know how they come out with the sharing formula to favour themselves so as to settle the debt of getting their candidates in.

very soon like i said in one of my post, the statistical analysis would be made know and either of the above will follow.

And the most annoying thing is those of the senators and ministers we have that they also authoritatively marginalise the less privilege by something list as though it is their personal companies they are giving orders.

Let me hint you on something. Do you know some months ago Prison did kangaroo recruitment I am made to believe that senators paid 900K for each slot and a brother we called told us that all they saw was people were being sent to them to work from above and nothing was done to that up till now.

Lets just pray and hope for the best. God will favour us by His Grace. Mind you, if you already gave anybody money or someone promises you, this is the time you can keep calling them daily not to let this opportunity slip away and inform them not to say they were caught unaware when they were doing it.

best of luck.
i tire for this country ooo..tnks for the info sha, God will see us through
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by samobaba4u(m): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
pls is anybody going for this NIS screening in this forum. I checked the website but there is no list there. any relevant info will be highly appreciated. thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Sharpson25(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2016
Any information abt nigerian customs service replacement
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
justineu:
i tire for this country ooo..tnks for the info sha, God will see us through

The screening is strictly for the 2000 NIS staff that were recently recruited o. Not for job seekers.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
rugged2k2 and PACO99,..I hail you! I know say una don dey enjoy the carriage of an FG parastatal. I pray God for more grace and favor upon u two officers of the NSCDC. God who did it for u two should do same for us, amen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by adakole4(m): 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
moneyMouthed:
rugged2k2 and PACO99,..I hail you! I know say una don dey enjoy the carriage of an FG parastatal. I pray God for more grace and favor upon u two officers of the NSCDC. God who did it for u two should do same for us, amen.
Amen
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by justineu(m): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2016
idrisalomagold:
Either of the two but it is going to be mass and not kangaroo one
@idris..(i meant NSCDC nt NIS), Am confuse here, are this vacancies occupied by people already or just few names that are there while some wil be added with the already existing names in this massive replacement that will be conducted? Want to be clearified. Tnks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Sharpson25(m): 6:45am On Aug 17, 2016
Yes is for them
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 17, 2016
Sharpson25:
Yes is for them
it iz too early to start displaying ur stupidity.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rugged2k2(f): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2016
Moneymouthed.....thank you. God will do it for all of us.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PACO99: 9:39am On Aug 17, 2016
moneyMouthed:
thanks bro... you guys would surely smile soon... it's just a matter of time and little patience.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2016
rugged2k2:
Moneymouthed.....thank you. God will do it for all of us.

Amen my sister... More blessings
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 8:09am On Aug 18, 2016
PACO99:
thanks bro... you guys would surely smile soon... it's just a matter of time and little patience.

Exactly my bro...sincerely, I appreciate you @ PACO99 and rugged2k2 for not forgetting to come help this thread with vital info even after you've scaled the odds and gotten the jobs. Ordinarily, some folks wud have abandoned the thread and may just come peep from time to time without making any contributions as they'll feel we no more on same level but u guyz are different. You guyz rock!

So honestly, I appreciate you two and I beg that you not withhold any vital info you get but as usual, continue helping us with it.

I salute you two @ rugged2k2 and @ PACO99 sir!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Sharpson25(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2016
We are waiting 4r nscdc replacement list now. l lose last bath my hope to be succes
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tico1212(m): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2016
moneyMouthed:

Exactly my bro...sincerely, I appreciate you @ PACO99 and rugged2k2 for not forgetting to come help this thread with vital info even after you've scaled the odds and gotten the jobs. Ordinarily, some folks wud have abandoned the thread and may just come peep from time to time without making any contributions as they'll feel we no more on same level but u guyz are different. You guyz rock!

So honestly, I appreciate you two and I beg that you not withhold any vital info you get but as usual, continue helping us with it.

I salute you two @ rugged2k2 and @ PACO99 sir!

Well said bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Balero: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
tico1212:

Well said bro
PACO99:
FG to begin re-screening for 2000 Immigration recruits On August 15, 201612:39 pmIn News by adekunleComments ‎ By Omeiza Ajayi ABUJA – The Federal Government has said it would from August 29 commence the re-screening of 2,000 recruits of the Nigeria Immigration Service NIS who were “dispersed” after being trained and issued employment letters in February last year. Announcing this in a statement issued Monday in Abuja, spokesman of the NIS, Ekpedeme King said the decision was reached in the aftermath of an emergency meeting of the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) on the 11th of August 2016. The service however listed several guidelines for the screening of the applicants. Apart from the necessary security clearance, they would also undergo a drug-test, certificate verification as well as the implementation of CDFIPB policy on “Age on Rank”. Part of the statement reads; “The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) wishes to inform the 2000 applicants for employment into the Service who were irregularly issued letters of employment in February, 2015 that the Federal Government has approved the review of the case. “Following an emergency meeting of the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration, and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) on the 11th of August 2016, the following guidelines were issued for the screening of the applicants: “Consequent on the above, applicants whose names are listed in the NIS website: www.immigration.gov.ng are requested to report to the NIS Headquarters Abuja with their academic certificates, birth certificate, previous employment records (if any), indigene certificates (originals and photocopies), two passport photographs, and in batches according to the time-table”. By the schedule, Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II, ASI2 (CONPASS 08) from all the states between Abia and Jigawa in alphabetical order would take their turn on August 29 while those that fall between Kaduna and Zamfara states would have theirs on August 30. For Assistant Inspectors of Immigration, AII (CONPASS 06) those from Abia to Jigawa state would sit for the screening on August 31 while those from Kaduna to Zamfara would have theirs on September 1. For Immigration Assistants IA1 – IA3 (CONPASS 3,4,5), those from Abia to Edo states would be screened on September 2, Ekiti to Kwara, September 3 and Lagos to Zamfara, September 4. “The general public should please note that the exercise is not a call for fresh recruitment. Therefore, no application for recruitment should be forwarded to the NIS”, the service warned. After the botched 2014 recruitment into the service the then president, Goodluck Jonathan, instituted a committee to assist the CDFIPB conduct a fresh recruitment. The exercise has since been bugged with controversies following the dispersal of the 2,000 fresh recruits at the advent of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration.
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/fg-begin-re-screening-2000-immigration-recruits/
tico1212:

Well said bro
@ Pacco Don't u think the up coming Replacement will be Marginalize like the first one? Because to me it really worrisome how the present Government operate when it come to appointment. We the helpless should be as well consider in the iotal of Merit and Federal charater principle atleast Government pls help us oooo.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 5:34am On Aug 19, 2016
Balero:
@ Pacco Don't u think the up coming Replacement will be Marginalize like the first one? Because to me it really worrisome how the present Government operate when it come to appointment. We the helpless should be as well consider in the iotal of Merit and Federal charater principle atleast Government pls help us oooo.

yes bro,... you're correct but ur question kinda sounds like PACO99 is the one in charge of the exercise.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Teem1(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2016
@sharpson25, when is that coming up? We are all anticipating for the call up
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Balero: 3:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
moneyMouthed:

yes bro,... you're correct but ur question kinda sounds like PACO99 is the one in charge of the exercise.
@ Moneymouthed thanks I have take note of that but the truth is that we need God's favour in what is coming to play soon, I was told the who no strong man format is still on ground to play soon forget those shouting there is prepared list, when time come we shall see, we are just helping each other with necesary info but the main benefit is always the issue that concerns most of us this forum, that is why we must pray for God intervention this time so that it spread across everyone inrespective of who u are, who u know at the top and your region of state. May God favour us all

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Raphael007(m): 5:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
I have been following this thread now for a while and I have not really had any couse to contribute., I got information from my source that immigration are going to camp on the 29th of this month in Kano. It a replacement and my friend that got the slot said I am not talking about the 2000 persons going for this new screening no this one has been done and concluded someone should please confirm this information as my source at the board said there was a meeting to that effect but he has not given me more to go on.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejitec16(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
Raphael007:
I have been following this thread now for a while and I have not really had any couse to contribute., I got information from my source that immigration are going to camp on the 29th of this month in Kano. It a replacement and my friend that got the slot said I am not talking about the 2000 persons going for this new screening no this one has been done and concluded someone should please confirm this information as my source at the board said there was a meeting to that effect but he has not given me more to go on.
na wa oh.....for this we country oh.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by adakole4(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pls oh! is there any latest news concerning NSCDC?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by adakole4(m): 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pls oh! is there any latest news concerning NSCDC Replacement?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ayoolar011(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Please I am in need of a genuine person to run this employment into any if paramilitary agencies.
I know something is involved and I don't mind, kindly mail me at ayoolar011@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nonso686: 11:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
adakole4:
Pls oh! is there any latest news concerning NSCDC Replacement?
Expect open recruitment next month.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Sharpson25(m): 9:01am On Aug 21, 2016
Pls any information abt nigeria customs service
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Teem1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
replacement or recruitment.. one is anticipating....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Sharpson25(m): 2:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
Replacement
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 9:55pm On Aug 22, 2016
Sharpson25:
Pls any information abt nigeria customs service
i tire o

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.