Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2028360 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
PACO99:
Concerning the person who said he got APL from Abuja, It is false... probably a card or pass was given to him just as some of us were given even before we were called up for camp training April, 2016 to which he mistook for APL... Though I only got mine two days to camp as you all could remember that it was Lawal4green that made us all know that katsina camp was the place for training to which my contact called me afterwards to prepare for it. but like I posted last week, fake APLs were issued and the culprit officers were nabbed. So Mr, Blade21 it is either you are been issued a fake APL or a genuine pass/card in-waitng for NOVEMBER REPLACEMENT. For those who have strong contacts, pls call them and 'press your button' fast because November is already around the corner.. Pls no one should 'castigate' lawal4green again, must he know everything? the fact that he's not aware of NOVEMBER REPLACEMENT doesn't make him fake pls...

NB: Most of your contacts or sources never give you genuine info in order not to let you put them in trouble.. they would only give you info that is close to the genuine info till they finally call you at the eleventh hour for you to prepare for camp training.

BEST OF LUCK!!!

Good news
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
moneyMouthed:

PACO99 has never failed us. Why I'll always pray God blesses him. Indeed, You're a fine officer of the NSCDC sir.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mayorsweet(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2016
PACO99:
Concerning the person who said he got APL from Abuja, It is false... probably a card or pass was given to him just as some of us were given even before we were called up for camp training April, 2016 to which he mistook for APL... Though I only got mine two days to camp as you all could remember that it was Lawal4green that made us all know that katsina camp was the place for training to which my contact called me afterwards to prepare for it. but like I posted last week, fake APLs were issued and the culprit officers were nabbed. So Mr, Blade21 it is either you are been issued a fake APL or a genuine pass/card in-waitng for NOVEMBER REPLACEMENT. For those who have strong contacts, pls call them and 'press your button' fast because November is already around the corner.. Pls no one should 'castigate' lawal4green again, must he know everything? the fact that he's not aware of NOVEMBER REPLACEMENT doesn't make him fake pls...

NB: Most of your contacts or sources never give you genuine info in order not to let you put them in trouble.. they would only give you info that is close to the genuine info till they finally call you at the eleventh hour for you to prepare for camp training.

BEST OF LUCK!!!
U re always on point bro ..May d Lord God bless u real good
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by adakole4(m): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
PACO99:

BEST OF LUCK!!!
Amen!
U are a blessing because you always lift my spirit and God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by queezer(f): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2016
@lokomo I received this message on Tuesday from NIS not a phone number
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by queezer(f): 10:03am On Oct 22, 2016
@queezer, when did you received the text ? [/quote] I received this on Tuesday
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wait o, @PACO99, Mini17 and other Senior staff of the NSCDC, I want to ask if the newly promoted NSCDC staff have received their promotion arrears for their new ranks.

You'll recall that some NSCDC officers and men who passed the last promotion examination have been promoted to their new ranks but still receive the Salary of their previous ranks.

Methinks the non payment of the said arrears is one of the reasons the NSCDC top management has yet to call us for training.

#JustSaying
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wait till November.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Mimi17(f): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
moneyMouthed:

Wait o, @PACO99, Mini17 and other Senior staff of the NSCDC, I want to ask if the newly promoted NSCDC staff have received their promotion arrears for their new ranks.

You'll recall that some NSCDC officers and men who passed the last promotion examination have been promoted to their new ranks but still receive the Salary of their previous ranks.

Methinks the non payment of the said arrears is one of the reasons the NSCDC top management has yet to call us for training.

#JustSaying
This has nothing to do with d so called replacement/Recruitment am in d acct/finance dept and I can say no voucher has been raised for training so far.I promise to update y'all I got ur covered

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mimi17:
This has nothing to do with d so called replacement/Recruitment am in d acct/finance dept and I can say no voucher has been raised for training so far.I promise to update y'all I got ur covered

Lotsa tnx dear... expecting load downs from you.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abbey1045(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mimi17:
Thanks for the info.God bless you.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by deborsky(m): 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
trustnobodi:
Wait till November.
Have they gotten the money for logistics? What seems to be delaying is money. Without money, no training. May God help.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by samobaba4u(m): 6:32am On Oct 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PACO99: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2016
http://punchng.com/nscdc-alerts-public-fake-recruitment/

Home  News  NSCDC alerts public of fake recruitment
News

NSCDC alerts public of fake recruitment

October 27, 2016

Share on Facebook

Tweet on Twitter
  

NSCDC

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps in Benue has alerted the public of the existence of employment racket within the command.

The NSCDC Commandant, Mr. Shuaibu Jibrin, said on Thursday that the racket had been collecting money from applicants in the guise of offering them employment into the organisation.

Jibrin, however, assured that its searchlights had already been beamed on the perpetrators while explaining that all recruitment exercises by the organisation “are properly advertised through the mass media”.

He said, “Currently, the NSCDC is not carrying out any recruitment, the NSCDC recruits based on certain criteria and merit which is always advertised through the mass media.”

He said applicants had never been charged during NSCDC’s recruitment exercises, and assured that those behind the syndicate would soon be apprehended and brought to justice.

He also expressed regrets about the frequent vandalism of public utilities, especially pipelines and cables by unpatriotic citizens.

The commandant said the command had stepped up its surveillance activities over such public utilities to prevent the operations of the vandals.

He disclosed that three vandals had already been apprehended and were facing trial in the state.

He, however, advised authorities of the electricity company covering the state to ensure proper identification of its staff working on transformers and handling underground cables to avoid arrest by his men.

Jibrin also commended the state government for pledging to donate brand new tyres for their functional vehicles which had old tyres to enhance the command’s work in the state
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ikemary(f): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Nov is by nxtwkoo::I hope dis economic recession will allow d replacement tke place

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PACO99: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ikemary:
Nov is by nxtwkoo::I hope dis economic recession will allow d replacement tke place
Recession has nothing to do with it. It has been budgeted for already {PRESIDENCY}.. Just pray hard.. that's all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ikemary(f): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hoping on Baba Godooo
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by deborsky(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
PACO99:
Recession has nothing to do with it. It has been budgeted for already {PRESIDENCY}.. Just pray hard.. that's all.
Thanks man. Really praying hard. Hoping for the best.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2016
[quote author=PACO99 post=50548064]
http://punchng.com/nscdc-alerts-public-fake-recruitment/

Home  News  NSCDC alerts public of fake recruitment
News

NSCDC alerts public of fake recruitment

October 27, 2016

Share on Facebook

Tweet on Twitter
  

NSCDC

The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps in Benue has alerted the public of the existence of employment racket within the command.

The NSCDC Commandant, Mr. Shuaibu Jibrin, said on Thursday that the racket had been collecting money from applicants in the guise of offering them employment into the organisation.

Jibrin, however, assured that its searchlights had already been beamed on the perpetrators while explaining that all recruitment exercises by the organisation “are properly advertised through the mass media”.

He said, “Currently, the NSCDC is not carrying out any recruitment, the NSCDC recruits based on certain criteria and merit which is always advertised through the mass media.”

He said applicants had never been charged during NSCDC’s recruitment exercises, and assured that those behind the syndicate would soon be apprehended and brought to justice.

We've always heard this. Na only God get the final say & when he says yes, nobody can say no. If you believe you'll make it, you sure will. Joblessness/Underemployment may endure for a night but the BIG JOB comes in the morning.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PACO99: 10:08am On Oct 28, 2016
http://punchng.com/senate-igs-directives-psc-abort-police-recruitment/

This Government is really useless... why play 'hide-and-seek' with the future of Nigerian Youths.. It's a pity!!
Last year it was NIS Recruitment suspension after the 'lucky ones' had already undergone screening and commenced 'pre-training'..
It is now clear that NSCDC would not conduct general Recruitment, not even in two years to come... Replacement is the key. just pray hard that November Replacement Exercise won't be 'manoeuvred because as I speak to you now there are'hot runs' going on in our command I guess other commands too just so that people would fix their choice candidates.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2016
PACO99:
http://punchng.com/senate-igs-directives-psc-abort-police-recruitment/

This Government is really useless... why play 'hide-and-seek' with the future of Nigerian Youths.. It's a pity!!
Last year it was NIS Recruitment suspension after the 'lucky ones' had already undergone screening and commenced 'pre-training'..
It is now clear that NSCDC would not conduct general Recruitment, not even in two years to come... Replacement is the key. just pray hard that November Replacement Exercise won't be 'manoeuvred because as I speak to you now there are'hot runs' going on in our command I guess other commands too just so that people would fix their choice candidates.

This man is God-sent to us. Always giving us Credible news that lifts our spirits. @PACO99, though other one-time nairalander NSCDC job seekers who now work with NSCDC have forgotten us in furnishing us with info, you have not, therefore, God shall not forget to bless you in Jesus' name, amen. I pray God changes our status in this forthcoming replacement in Jesus' name.
Tnx bro.

Bless!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PACO99: 11:06am On Oct 28, 2016
moneyMouthed:

This man is God-sent to us. Always giving us Credible news that lifts our spirits. @PACO99, though other one-time nairalander NSCDC job seekers who now work with NSCDC have forgotten us in furnishing us with info, you have not, therefore, God shall not forget to bless you in Jesus' name, amen. I pray God changes our status in this forthcoming replacement in Jesus' name.
Tnx bro.

Bless!
thanks.............
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by obinna002: 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nigeria
NIS Set to Issue Provisional Letters of Appointment to 888 Candidates
October 28, 20160310

Nigeria Immigration Service
•Says recruitment saga finally laid to rest

By O Kasim Sumaina

The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) on Friday disclosed that it is set to issue provisional letters of appointment to 888 successful candidates out of 1,470 involved in the ill-fated recruitment exercise some years ago and whose names were published in the dailies.

NIS explained that a total of 1,470 reported for screening meant initially for the 2,000 applicants. Out of that number, it said, 888 met all the criteria and were therefore successful.

The breakdown, it said, is as follows: “Assistant Superintendent of Immigration ll (177), Assistant Inspector of Immigration (305), Immigration Assistant l- Immigration Assistant lll (406), totalling 888.”

The NIS stated that the names of the successful candidates will be made available on its website, “www.immigration.org.ng” from Monday 31st Oct. 2016. Adding that successful candidates can start looking out for their letters.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PACO99: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
http://punchng.com/immigration-regularises-recruitment-of-888-personnel/

paramilitary organisations would hardly conduct general recruitment again..............
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by moneyMouthed: 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
PACO99:
http://punchng.com/immigration-regularises-recruitment-of-888-personnel/

paramilitary organisations would hardly conduct general recruitment again..............

Pls boss make we relate, help me drop ur fone number at my email address, bookelkole at gmail.com

PS Note: the "at" in between should be replaced by "@". Tnx boss
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mohammedmuz: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2016
Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment list is out:

LIST OF ALL RE-SCREENED CANDIDATES THAT MET ALL CRITERIA-

ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT OF IMMIGRATION (ASI II)
http://immigration.gov.ng/assets/images/photog/2015_asi2.pdf
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
ASSISTANT INSPECTOR OF IMMIGRATION (AII)
http://immigration.gov.ng/assets/images/photog/2015_aii.pdf
IMMIGRATION ASSISTANT III (IA3)
http://immigration.gov.ng/assets/images/photog/2015_ia3.pdf
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jt2damoney(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
mohammedmuz:

Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment list is out:

LIST OF ALL RE-SCREENED CANDIDATES THAT MET ALL CRITERIA-

ASSISTANT SUPERINTENDENT OF IMMIGRATION (ASI II)
http://immigration.gov.ng/assets/images/photog/2015_asi2.pdf
ASSISTANT INSPECTOR OF IMMIGRATION (AII)
http://immigration.gov.ng/assets/images/photog/2015_aii.pdf
IMMIGRATION ASSISTANT III (IA3)
http://immigration.gov.ng/assets/images/photog/2015_ia3.pdf
Thank God NIS wahala have finally been resolved
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejitec16(m): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2016
jt2damoney:
Thank God NIS wahala have finally been resolved
@jt2damoney any latest about replacement stuff?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lokomo: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
@ejitec16, my bro nothing yet o.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejitec16(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
lokomo:
@ejitec16, my bro nothing yet o.
Na wa oh....I pray God pick our Call some days .
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by teabully(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
Congrats to all who made it to the immigration service
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mohammedmuz: 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
NIS2000 is now NIS888

Lol!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.