Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2026306 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Plutonic07(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
@Damiriel account saw you online checking this post just now, you couldn't comment cause you're busted publicly.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by enshi(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
This whole saga reminds me of the police recruitment thread of 2016..

We all labeled a particular guy a scammer but at the end he was just the savior most people needed..

I was busy countering him right left and center until he and the people who took the risk of believing him proceeded to training..

That thread gave me an award at the end of last year as the best curser and anti scammer on job section ..... But at the end I was wrong on my assumptions.

The fact that she has a synonymous monicker with someone else , does that stand her a scammer??

Well I am out of here... And please I intentionally did not quote anyone
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sleuthhound: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
Plutonic07:

Wait a minute! Poshriel/Damiriel = same person.
Your names and your typing format exposed you. Damiriel the scammer account, while Poshriel account is used to affirm/second whatever Damiriel account says. You can try to deceive others, not me.
oh boi, shuo! damiriel again! My guy why boiz jst dey fire ur anus 4 dis thread na! Oh boi, damiriel be lik boiz don decode ur technique, u gas port comot dis thread & collect beta charms 4rm babalawo if u wan hammer chop 4rm maga dO Ur xmas o!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Plutonic07(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
enshi:

We all labeled a particular guy a scammer but at the end he was just the savior most people needed..

I was busy countering him right left and center until he and the people who took the risk of believing him proceeded to training..

That thread gave me an award at the end of last year as the best curser and anti scammer on job section ..... But at the end I was wrong on my assumptions.

The fact that she has a synonymous monicker with someone else , does that stand her a scammer??

Keep exposing yourself. Please can you give me a link to that police recruitment thread where you tackled the supposedly "saviour" right, left and center? If possible, the direct link to one of the post where you tackled him. Thanks. If you don't want your post to be quoted, don't bother posting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by padua1234: 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
Plutonic07:

Your names and your typing format exposed you. Damiriel the scammer account, while Poshriel account is used to affirm/second whatever Damiriel account says. You can try to deceive others, not me.
Confirm cheesy u are a great thinker
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Chechem: 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Plutonic07:

U are a great observer...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jameshow: 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
enshi:

Ooooh boy, officer enshi the curser am happy to hear from you again. How far naw? U too didn't make it to camp
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Raphael007(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Abdulqareem:

Did your sponsor/source give a time frame when the replacement is going to start.
He didnt say for now honestly as they are handling the NIS case for now.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Akaewu: 1:07am On Dec 15, 2017
Poshriel:

just sms me your no...
its important.
many thanks
Omg!!

You called him??
Heeyah..

I was equally helped .. Don't worry will talk to him about it .. Get back to you..

Pls take ur number off here.. Not safe
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bellooyin(f): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
God save your children from unemployment,grant us our dream job,send help from above and let it locate every helpless person on these thread,this I ask for in Jesus name(amin)

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by padua1234: 5:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Please i have a question oo... Between appointment letter and training, which one comes ist in NIS
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by laff2016(m): 10:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Any latest news,?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by teabully(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
padua1234:
Please i have a question oo... Between appointment letter and training, which one comes ist in NIS
training
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by samken1010: 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
laff2016:
Any latest news,?
all news are been adjoined till January 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Horizont: 12:33am On Dec 20, 2017
samken1010:
all news are been adjoined till January 2018

You never can tell, the year is not over until it is over...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Esji80(m): 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
SCAM ALERT!!! PLEASE read to avoid falling into their trap
https://www.nairaland.com/3947761/how-duped-fake-immigration-officer
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by damiBJ: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Civil defense replace everyday or shd I say everyweek....it all depend ow strong ur helper is at the top....but for general recruitment it will be done nxt year...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
damiBJ:
Civil defense replace everyday or shd I say everyweek....it all depend ow strong ur helper is at the top....but for general recruitment it will be done nxt year...

Your monicker sounds like mine.... Soon someone will say you are a scammer...

Well thanks for dropping this little but substantial info...

To them wise a word is enough..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sleuthhound: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sleuthhound: 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Damiriel:

shatap dere! Mr man. Ur jazz no dey work. U dey find bushmeat chop 4 xmas abi? Taaaaah!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by padua1234: 7:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
sleuthhound:
shatap dere! Mr man. Ur jazz no dey work. U dey find bushmeat chop 4 xmas abi? Taaaaah!
lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Plutonic07(m): 12:08am On Dec 22, 2017
Damiriel:

Seems you think people are as gullible as you are? After @FATIMEHIN first exposed you on Dec 11 2017 and subsequent eye openers from others, you went ahead to open another account(DamiBJ) on Dec 12 2017 in other to carry on with your fraud. Please just save yourself the shame and keep mute. Poshriel/Damiriel/DamiBJ. By the way, why is it today that you posted a comment with your new DamiBJ account that your original "wayo" Damiriel account commented too? Coincidence, right?? You lack Ideas.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 22, 2017
DamiBJ ..... I told you to wait for it.....

Its finally here.. How do you defend ur self now
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by damiBJ: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2017
Plutonic07:

Seems you think people are as gullible as you are? After @FATIMEHIN first exposed you on Dec 11 2017 and subsequent eye openers from others, you went ahead to open another account(DamiBJ) on Dec 12 2017 in other to carry on with your fraud. Please just save yourself the shame and keep mute. Poshriel/Damiriel/DamiBJ. By the way, why is it today that you posted a comment with your new DamiBJ account that your original "wayo" Damiriel account commented too? Coincidence, right?? You lack Ideas.
lolz....am the same fatimehin dat exposed him....i closed dat acct( fatimehin) and reopen damibj....its just the truth..no training for now at imo or where ever damiriel said its ungoing....the truth is if ur helper is very strong at the top...u will get ur appointment letter witout any training or wat so eva. Recruitment is next year
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by damiBJ: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Damiriel:
DamiBJ ..... I told you to wait for it.....

Its finally here.. How do you defend ur self now
lolz. One tin I dnt like is lies. Thou u are a little bit current abt civil defense...but no training is going on as at now....replacement in all MDA's is everyday tin..just ur source shd be strong...u are indid current but u wanted to make fast cash wich I quickly reacted to...by Gods grace nxt year recruitment all prospectives w'll be enlisted.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 22, 2017
damiBJ:
lolz....am the same fatimehin dat exposed him....i closed dat acct( fatimehin) and reopen damibj....its just the truth..no training for now at imo or where ever damiriel said its ungoing....the truth is if ur helper is very strong at the top...u will get ur appointment letter witout any training or wat so eva. Recruitment is next year

Well ..... I am happy for the little vindication.
Waiting on poshriel to come onboard too.

If only you followed my posts here into to ....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2017
Plutonic07:

Mr. Ideas
I hope you are following...
I will surly have you apologize to me come January.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Kingzy4pep(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2017
This Damriel guy/girl is so dull. Even with the different accounts you're using, it's still very easy to spot out that you're behind both of them. Same way of typing. I shame for you.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jimikata(m): 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
@ all, don't mind that bloody scammer, both account is the same thing. am even calling on mod to ban him .

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jimikata(m): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
Am having challenge to upload screen shots, anyone knows how best to attach screen shots?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Prestige2050: 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Damiriel:

come, where u. Go rest abeg. All ur nonsense av do in dis thread. Dat account was created barely 9 days ago, so yes its still u

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by damiBJ: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
@prestige...dats my surname( fatimehin)...I was forced to quickly open dat acct and debunk his rumour of the training damiriel talked abt..I closed it and open anoda one (damibj)....I can as well.giv out my.digit so as to tell u..damireil is not same as damibj..i (fatimehin) was the guy dat said no one shd do bizness wit him..and bsides he's a guy and not female to wat he claim he is.....notwitstanding,he's conversant wit happenings abt civil defense..but he was trying to.make use of fraudulent act..

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.