Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029298 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ahmedabdullahi2: 1:50pm On May 24, 2013
hlo house i had dat the list for immigration wil come out next month so lets forget about substantive and pray to God to let it be the fact and anybody wit useful info is welcome.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unikazzy(m): 2:33pm On May 24, 2013
Ahmedabdullahi2: hlo house i had dat the list for immigration wil come out next month so lets forget about substantive and pray to God to let it be the fact and anybody wit useful info is welcome.
no be today we don dey hear next week, next month, next..........this, next......that

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 3:45pm On May 24, 2013
ooh, next year u mearntme don tire o
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 3:51pm On May 24, 2013
pls house is FIRS recruiting,if so wen is d closing date for submission of applications?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by femi20: 6:58pm On May 24, 2013
i heard from a rightful source at abuja that replacement is going on at the moment and any moment from now, names would be out for replacement
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 8:04pm On May 24, 2013
@femi20 is it for NIS,NSCDC or FIRE SERVICES? Pls b specific lets know wia to start plss
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 9:23am On May 25, 2013
Ahmedabdullahi2: hlo house i had dat the list for immigration wil come out next month so lets forget about substantive and pray to God to let it be the fact and anybody wit useful info is welcome.

Honestly i heard something similar. What my contact told me was that it will be out before August. Probably she put in more time incase changes occured again.

Pls Sammylove, can u confirm these statements??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 10:41am On May 25, 2013
happy

wkend to all, well, people said is thread of speculation, but one thing
is that most people don't understand the bureaucracy in most of our
govt offices. that is what is presently playing out in the ministry of
interior. the whole issues of delay, change of date, shift is all in the
desk of the minister and is all becos of there differences in agreement
in terms of slot with the senate. just yesterday, he step down
recruitment agenda in their meeting, the issues of substantive CG is
not an issue, becos even the CG do not have the power to recruit senior
cadre. that is why application are address to the director/sect. of the
board. if so why is fire service not commence there own recruitment.
lets just all keep praying for quicker resolution of issues b/w the
power players. for sure immigration and fire service will definitely
recruit for they have gotten waiver. for story of replacement is only
prison service that did. for civil defence, soon the issues will be
resolved as the CG have made some positive respond to the senate
request. but the gospel truth about immigration is that if the minister settle immicabely, accept the senate request, existing list will be released along with there candidate and that will be end of story, becos nobody to run to. it recently happen in road safety. so the delay could be to our favour. remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 12:36pm On May 25, 2013
sammy4love: happy

wkend to all, well, people said is thread of speculation, but one thing
is that most people don't understand the bureaucracy in most of our
govt offices. that is what is presently playing out in the ministry of
interior. the whole issues of delay, change of date, shift is all in the
desk of the minister and is all becos of there differences in agreement
in terms of slot with the senate. just yesterday, he step down
recruitment agenda in their meeting, the issues of substantive CG is
not an issue, becos even the CG do not have the power to recruit senior
cadre. that is why application are address to the director/sect. of the
board. if so why is fire service not commence there own recruitment.
lets just all keep praying for quicker resolution of issues b/w the
power players. for sure immigration and fire service will definitely
recruit for they have gotten waiver. for story of replacement is only
prison service that did. for civil defence, soon the issues will be
resolved as the CG have made some positive respond to the senate
request. but the gospel truth about immigration is that if the minister settle immicabely, accept the senate request, existing list will be released along with there candidate and that will be end of story, becos nobody to run to. it recently happen in road safety. so the delay could be to our favour. remain blessed.

pls what do u mean by stepped down Recruitment agenda??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by femi20: 12:45pm On May 25, 2013
but i heard from a rightful source at abuja that immigration replacement is going on at the moment and any moment from now names would be out for replacement
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 1:19pm On May 25, 2013
femi20: but i heard from a rightful source at abuja that immigration replacement is going on at the moment and any moment from now names would be out for replacement

Aint we all saying dsame thing?? Are u a learner??
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 1:42pm On May 25, 2013
@lionphil,

what i mean is that recruitment was part of the meeting agenda, but he
step it down before the meeting commence. i did not say he cancel or
suspend recruitment. replacement is not going on in immigration, if you
are talking of list, then is the list they have before the scandal,
which they have been updating. they can not be replacement, when they
have gotten an approved waiver from head of service for regular recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Colcol: 1:50pm On May 25, 2013
@Sammy, does it mean immigration wudnt place advert for graduate cadets for 2013/2014? Cos Ø̲̣̣̥f U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ comment on Dem releasing a list.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by arizona20: 3:56pm On May 25, 2013
@sammy4love.gud day.tanks for ur info.bt i want to really understand somtin plsss basically on nscdc,has d CG reached a compromise wit d senate as regards to d problem dey ar havin in nscdc?hav dey sorted out dia differences?wen do u tink nscdc wil release d suposed list dat has be hanging since january dis year or ar dey goin for fresh recruitment?pls help us
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by olunavi(m): 10:59pm On May 25, 2013
arizona20: @sammy4love.gud day.tanks for ur info.bt i want to really understand somtin plsss basically on nscdc,has d CG reached a compromise wit d senate as regards to d problem dey ar havin in nscdc?hav dey sorted out dia differences?wen do u tink nscdc wil release d suposed list dat has be hanging since january disyear or ar dey goin for fresh recruitment?pls help us
well,i have been following this thread with kin interest but just decided to keep to myself because of some doubting thomases in this room.the last time i shared a very useful information here as regards my been called to come for my appointment letter,people called me different names.believe me or not,immigration,fire service and road safety recruitment starts june/july.dont forget,you heard it here first when the time comes
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 8:30am On May 26, 2013
@olunavi, road safety are presently in training in minna Niger state.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Kareemopeyemi08(m): 9:54am On May 26, 2013
pls house for nscdc they day going to release d replacement list or going for fresh Recruitment or what pls house
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by amy27: 10:52am On May 26, 2013
sammy4love: @olunavi, road safety are presently in training in minna Niger state.
thanks for all ur info pls do u know any info on nigerian custom?thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by femi4real911: 11:30am On May 26, 2013
@ sammy4love pls i will like to discus one or two things with u if u can send me ur phone number to my mail address femi4real2013@yahoo.com am looking forward to here from u
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rom1(m): 1:24pm On May 26, 2013
sammy4love: @olunavi, road safety are presently in training in minna Niger state.
. Men u 2much thanks 4 info,bt was d story on custom..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2013
Dont knw wot to blive again in dis country. Wil neva blame any poster cos they posted wot dey were tod. Just nid to wait for dis imm until Dec 31st 2013, cos all info so far hv contradict reality...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by festguy(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: Dont knw wot to blive again in dis country. Wil neva blame any poster cos they posted wot dey were tod. Just nid to wait for dis imm until Dec 31st 2013, cos all info so far hv contradict reality...
dnt b tired!just vote wisely come 2015.OK?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unuane1(m): 9:51am On May 27, 2013
Between 2day monday and wenessday dis wk nigeria immigration will place or publish advert for general online recruitment registration. Pls watch out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unikazzy(m): 10:02am On May 27, 2013
unuane1: Between 2day monday and wenessday dis wk nigeria immigration will place or publish advert for general online recruitment registration. Pls watch out.
ur source pls......we hv been hearing this for a long time now
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rom1(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2013
Source or no source all we need is hope..and with hope we wld all get there smday...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unikazzy(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2013
Job racketeering: FG
establishes paramilitary e-
recruitment portal

http://infonigeria24.com/job-racketeering-fg-establishes-paramilitary-e-recruitment-portal/
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by rom1(m): 12:23pm On May 27, 2013
uni-kazzy:
Job racketeering: FG
establishes paramilitary e-
recruitment portal

http://infonigeria24.com/job-racketeering-fg-establishes-paramilitary-e-recruitment-portal/
. Jst tried it nw nothing worked..I mean d e-recruitment portal cdifpb.gov.org..oga at d top has gvn fake portal,pls guys confirm
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 1:12pm On May 27, 2013
@
unikazzy, thanks for bringing these to the house, at least it vindicate
those calling us names, when i said every tie to the minister desk,
this is one of it, nobody should crucified unikazzy as the story is in
Nigeria tribune too. but guess what the portal have not been launched.
this was same portal i posted since February and there have been foot
draging. thank God that the minister have commit himself by making
public statement and hope it come life on air soon.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by amy27: 1:47pm On May 27, 2013
Can someone pls tell me about nigerian customs.thnks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AdoOloro(m): 1:57pm On May 27, 2013
All these 'ogas at the top' know natting. CDFIPB.gov.org my bottom!

The actual site is www.cdfipb.gov.ng

If you try it now, it should give you ' comming soon'.
Its real and they want to observe public response before they open it for use. Pls welcome the idea everywhere you see it so that they can start as soon as possible.

CDFIPB means Civil Defence, Fire service, Immigration and Prison service Board.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 27, 2013
Hello house, thanks so much for all d informations for each of every one that has contributed. I also checked dat website n it say 'coming soon' too. What I want to understand now, is it dat if it eventually open now, is it going to b d recruitment site? Pls some one shd explain.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sammy4love: 5:19pm On May 27, 2013
@yota, yes, once launch, it will be the official recruitment portal for all the paramilitary agency under interior. that is the minister statement. Google Nigeria tribune the full story is there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.