Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nema Test In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nema Test In Abuja (1343 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Zenith Bank Aptitude Test In PH. / Schlumberger Invites For Pre-screening Test In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nema Test In Abuja by efftee(f): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2008
Hello, i hear that NEMA test is coming up tomorrow, please i will like to know the venue and time.
Re: Nema Test In Abuja by GMONEY117: 10:52am On Jan 11, 2008
Sorry i don't know the place but if you do get to know the place please i beg you in the nam,e of God kind send to me the venue and time either through my mail or better still and to make it more convinient you could please send it to my mobile number through text message and if any other aptitude text from other company in Abuja please do not hesitate to put me the know and God shall surely bless you abundantly.
My cell phone number is 08062741286 and my name is Glory i am a male the name is unisex we could also assist each other in this job search in Abuja.
THANK YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Maersk-administrative/personal Assistant,reporting Executive Job / Where To Get PDMS Software To Enrich My Resume? / Arik Arline Or Afribank!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.