Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

No Matter The Economy Of The Jungle.i Can Never Eat Grass...it Is Not Pride... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Matter The Economy Of The Jungle.i Can Never Eat Grass...it Is Not Pride... (14553 Views)

Pastor Makes Members Eat Grass / South African Pastor, Lesego Daniel Makes Church Members Eat GRASS / South African Pastor Lesego Makes Members Eat Grass (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Matter The Economy Of The Jungle.i Can Never Eat Grass...it Is Not Pride... by naslinks(m): 11:06am On Sep 17, 2012
I Can Never Eat Grass!

One of the greatest things you can do for yourself in life is to know who you are, what you stand for and your value,eagles don’t eat dead things. That’s what they stand for; its their life’s standard. Nothing lower than the established standard!

The king of the jungle had this to say: “No matter the economy of the jungle, l can never eat grass…its not pride, its just who l am.” The lion must have confidence in something: her strength and ability to provide her daily needs. Her unusual strength is a strong point and she always plays on her known strengths. Until you are able to determine who you are and what you stand for, everything that comes your way will appeal to you. If you are single and don’t have a clear direction, every lady you comes across you will appeal to you. Not everyone can be your wife if indeed you know where you are going. Stop gambling with your life and future.

You will be respected and appreciated for your standard in life. Remember the lion, no matter what, she will not eat grass. Grass may be ideal for some other animal but not the lion. "If you lose hope,someone else will find it" Have a great day my people.

2 Likes

Re: No Matter The Economy Of The Jungle.i Can Never Eat Grass...it Is Not Pride... by tpia5: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Are My Tithes Acceptable Unto God Even Though I Don't Go To Church / Has Your Pastor Ever Preached From Songs Of Solomon? / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.