Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

In Bed Last Night - Forum Games (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / In Bed Last Night (105489 Views)

Are You Good In Bed With Sugar Mummies Or Sugar Daddies.? S / Hw Far Can U Go In Bed With Ur Gurl? / What Did You Do Last Night? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (Go Down)

Re: In Bed Last Night by eldee(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2008
at last, i got my stuffs right in bed last nite
Re: In Bed Last Night by Amigoz(f): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2008
Couldnt sleep
Re: In Bed Last Night by sweetberry(f): 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2008
showtime in bed last night
Re: In Bed Last Night by mohawkchic(f): 11:22pm On Jan 27, 2008
~IBLN anxiousily awaiting to see my son's expression when he opens his B-day gifts in the morn. cheesy
Re: In Bed Last Night by Islander(f): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2008
I had a long chat with my love IBLN grin,
Re: In Bed Last Night by DualCore1: 2:38am On Jan 28, 2008
Islander:

I had a long chat with my love IBLN grin,

duh?! if u do that at night, what happens during the day? angry

@Topic
in bed last night? whtchu mean in bed last night? hell i was alone, geee i coulda twisted ma wrists trynna get ma flows right and hold the phone at the same time angry
Re: In Bed Last Night by almondjoy(f): 12:19am On Jan 29, 2008
Islander:

LOL, Almond my therapist, Donde esta usted

I am not shy o, Just that I seem to have a Dreamer on my hand here.  EVeryone knows by now my lips belong to one NLder ONLY, and am pleaing the 5th grin grin grin grin

How have you been though?

I say no secrets on Nairaland!!!! cheesy  Anyway, I don't blame you!  Too much gossip.  Wey Moody? undecided

I have been fine oooooooooooooh!  Only that errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr? cry  E be like I my[b] flower [/b] dey miss! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Please pray for me to find it ooooooooooooooooooooooh! angry

I haven't killed my fowl in like 2 months now! Fear no let me go see my native doctor! cry

It is all Nairaland's fault!
Re: In Bed Last Night by Islander(f): 12:27am On Jan 29, 2008
almondjoy:

I say no secrets on Nairaland!!!! cheesy Anyway, I don't blame you! Too much gossip. Wey Moody? undecided[/b]I have been fine oooooooooooooh! Only that errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr? cry E be like I my[b] flower dey miss! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Please pray for me to find it ooooooooooooooooooooooh! angry

I haven't killed my fowl in like 2 months now! Fear no let me go see my native doctor! cry

It is all Nairaland's fault!

LOL, You are so right, That's why they have NOTHING on me, but I have enough dirt to bury their asses, cheesy

Moody is good. She returned from Naija and spent a couple of days with me. We had a blast. She is back at school now.

What is all that about you and your native doctor? remember say me na Nigerian o grin

@topic
In bed last night I had a blast wink
Re: In Bed Last Night by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 29, 2008
booty call in bed last night, sup islander smiley kiss
Re: In Bed Last Night by Islander(f): 1:42am On Jan 29, 2008
Am doing great baby girl wink cheesy. How have you been?

@topic
IBLN I had my baby speaking in tongues grin grin
Re: In Bed Last Night by almondjoy(f): 2:23pm On Jan 30, 2008
Islander:

LOL, You are so right, That's why they have NOTHING on me, but I have enough dirt to bury their asses, cheesy

Moody is good. She returned from Naija and spent a couple of days with me. We had a blast. She is back at school now.

What is all that about you and your native doctor? remember say me na Nigerian o grin

@topic
In bed last night I had a blast wink

That is exactly why I gave you the gist! cheesy  Say hello to Moody.  Tell her she is mizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzed ooooooooh! kiss

In bed last night---still the same-------------2 rounds! kiss Some areas need more warming than others! kiss
Re: In Bed Last Night by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2008
IBLN. . . . i was dreaming. . .about hmmmm lipsrsealed grin. . . naa, i was sleeping
Re: In Bed Last Night by Islander(f): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2008
LOL, Almond my dear Moody is doing great. Still basking in glory after her vacation in lagos. I promise to extend your well wishes as soon as she gets out of class.

And how are you dear? I noticed my Siena getting hitched, and refused to tell me? angry. For that I shall crash it,
cheesy.

@topic
IBLN I stroked his slinky and he giggled wink
Re: In Bed Last Night by saucekid(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2008
playas only in bed last night
Re: In Bed Last Night by almondjoy(f): 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2008
Islander:

LOL, Almond my dear Moody is doing great. Still basking in glory after her vacation in lagos. I promise to extend your well wishes as soon as she gets out of class.

And how are you dear? I noticed my Siena getting hitched, and refused to tell me? angry. For that I shall crash it,
cheesy.

@topic
IBLN I stroked his slinky and he giggled wink

Omo Eko in Eko?  Wahala! cheesy

Bad girl!  Are you sure all you did was stroke?  You no "chop" am? cheesy
I am still waiting patiently for ma invitation! cheesy  Let us give Siena the benefit of the doubt.  You want to crash it?  That is drastic oh!  I will wait patiently for it to "crash" itself! cheesy  The hand writing is on the wall!  Some people just refuse to read what it says! grin Is it not Nairaland romance? cheesy Always doomed from the very beginning!!!! grin

@topic!

Down with the doggone flu!  Still had my[b] 2 rounds [/b] and a bowl of "Mr Almond's famous native chicken pepper soup"! cool cool cool cool cool

Lovely!
Re: In Bed Last Night by kateflow(f): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2008
life in bed last night
Re: In Bed Last Night by bioye(m): 7:11pm On Feb 28, 2008
slept like a baby in bed last night.
Re: In Bed Last Night by sofine5(f): 7:50am On Feb 29, 2008
Don't Stop The Music in bed last night.lmao.
Re: In Bed Last Night by lailai2(m): 5:32am On Mar 01, 2008
the time we lost our way in bed last nitr
Re: In Bed Last Night by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 01, 2008
Fefe Ne Fe In Bed Last Night
Re: In Bed Last Night by eldee(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2008
Love is a losing game in bed last nite
Re: In Bed Last Night by brownsilk(f): 10:18am On Mar 05, 2008
in bed last night, i was lyin alone thinkin about me, worryin about me, and tryin to shut out the world,  and also tryin to shut out the noise coming from the arsenal fans, wass sooooooooooo annoying
Re: In Bed Last Night by Emeka72(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2008
I dreamt last night in bed.
Re: In Bed Last Night by quickygirl(f): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2008
In bed!!sssssssssssssssssweet
Re: In Bed Last Night by tRoOE(f): 8:30am On Mar 10, 2008
I dreamt about him making love to me in bed last nite ahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: In Bed Last Night by brownsilk(f): 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2008
i was asleep in bed last night, i mean what else would i be doin in bed at that time
Re: In Bed Last Night by Emeka72(m): 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2008
I slept in bed throughout last night
Re: In Bed Last Night by Emeka72(m): 2:30pm On Mar 11, 2008
I was thinking in bed last night before sleeping.
Re: In Bed Last Night by Sharn06: 2:35pm On Mar 11, 2008
I was prayin to God for me not ot have nightmares after seeing your face
Re: In Bed Last Night by Emeka72(m): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2008
I dreamt about him making love to me in bed last night ahahahah

@ tRoOE about who?
Re: In Bed Last Night by Gamine(f): 12:11am On Mar 13, 2008
Tossing and turning thinking of ANN

Chai! embarassed
Re: In Bed Last Night by mohawkchic(f): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2008
~IBLN Oblivious to anything,dead knackered,slept at the drop of a hat!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165)

Why? Why? Why? / Give A Quote From Your Favorite Movie Without Giving Out The Title / 1st Tot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.