Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Before Murinho Self-destructs - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Before Murinho Self-destructs (500 Views)

Murinho Poked The Eye Of A Barcelona Bench Staff, Criticised by Real Press (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before Murinho Self-destructs by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
Sometimes, it is better to shut d f.uck off than ranting into the media all to catch attention. The last two comments made by Jose Murinho against his player and team could actually wreck the Club. Thereby self-destroying his reputation.
He is no macho, making disapproving and derogatory statements(even to the press) against the sensitive feelings of your poeple goes a long way to damaging things.

1.) "I don't care if he's sad, so far he plays 100% on the pitch, everything is okay [by me]". I think my efficiency will drop drastically if i have a very insensitive boss like that... Don't know about you sha.

2.) "I don't have a team now".
To the players, its just like -we don't have a coach now.
To be frank, you can't be killing your employee's spirit and expect more. Forget about the wage or salary, those are totally diff things.
Yeah, he withdrew his statement making poeple believe the fault was from him, though after the damage has been done. Think twice, speak once they say. It's high time the Special One started learning the right choice of words, moreso to the media. Strolls outta here...
Re: Before Murinho Self-destructs by mallorca(m): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2012
i wish him goodluck only
Re: Before Murinho Self-destructs by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2012
^^Maybe...

(1) (Reply)

Messi:i Prefer Winning Titles With Barcelona Over Individual Trophies- Sincere? / Arteta: Wenger Guided Arsenal Out Of Slump To QPR Victory / Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid Supporting Friend In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.