Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

The Truth About Bulk SMS Business - Important, Please Read! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Truth About Bulk SMS Business - Important, Please Read! (2008 Views)

The Truth About Sms Shortcode Business / All You Need To Know About Bulk Sms / Own Your Sms Site And Start your Sms Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Bulk SMS Business - Important, Please Read! by databoy247(m): 5:27am On Sep 18, 2012
I see alot of people complaining about the lack of jobs or business ideas. Online money making niches are now gaining huge competition. One niche that is gaining momentum today is the bulk sms business. Like we know, Short Message Service (SMS) is the ability to send & receive text messages to and from mobile telephones.

Bulk SMS gateway which can also be referred to a direct-to-SMSC gateway, is a device which allows SMS text messages to be sent and received by email, from web pages or from other software applications. The gateway connects directly to a mobile operator's SMSC via the Internet or direct leased line connections. It converts the message format into a format understood by the SMSC, typically this is the SMPP protocol. Direct-to-SMSC gateways are used by SMS aggregators to provide SMS services to their clients.So by using a bulk sms gateway, companies can deliver bulk sms's worldwide quickly, cheaply and reliably.

Now, a lot of companies find it more professional to send SMS or text messages to their staff, clients, customers, etc in a customized format i.e with a customized sender ID (like company name as sender of SMS e.g banks).This also applies to churches, schools, etc.

Individuals can also use the service to send mass text messages on festive periods and for program invitation such as weddings, seminars, etc.

There is huge potential in this business as proper dedication can bring you huge success. Sometimes in a month i sell over 100,000 sms units and my ROI is over 100%.

If you can take your time to study the bulk sms business, you will see that its a very lucrative niche you can go into with little capital legitimately and gradually build a business empire with it.

How lucrative is the business? Well, from my own survey and analysis there are not up to 800 reliable bulk SMS websites in Nigeria to service the needs of over 100 million potential users (which includes politicians, companies, schools, churches, etc). And as you know, the telecoms industry in the country is still untapped!

I hope this article helps. Questions are welcome.

Nwaka .O.
Utexta Communications
www.utexta.com
Re: The Truth About Bulk SMS Business - Important, Please Read! by 124mumsy: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2012
pls post ur number so we can contact u abt it
Re: The Truth About Bulk SMS Business - Important, Please Read! by databoy247(m): 10:06am On Sep 18, 2012
124mumsy: pls post ur number so we can contact u abt it

I can be reached via the contact form in my website http://utexta.com

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Distributors Needed For A Wonderful Product (greenie Coconut Oil) / Latest Sony N7 Digital Video Camera For Rent / Sustainable Energy Solution Via Solar Solutions @ Solarshop Nigeria Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.