Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer (27828 Views)

Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja / Police Nab Three Inter-state Car Robbers After Their Operation(Pictures) / Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
Singing in my mezzo soprano voice; "This is super story, a life of strife and sorrow..."
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mehn this one is real Nollywood story o! But come o, that Cashier is stupid. One would have expected her on seeing the caller ID, to shout something like " Abeg Abeg sister, a customer is implicating me in a robbery here o, I cant speak to anyone now" or something like that. Her partner in crime too should have grabbed na. Dumb chick undecided
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Clemzy16(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2012
The victim was really clever. Hope the girl is going to serve jail term.
#justwondering
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Classicalman(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
The babe no sharp na. As d fone ring she for rush pick am say... "Sweetheart, please call me later in the day. We have crowd in the hall"
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
deshclones:

N1ggah man...as if worse crimes don't happen outside the shores of this country..smh..always denigrating naija...
. . . . . . . So because worse crimes happen outside our shores, we should now be jumping up and clap our hands, dat she did a good good job? Common, what is bad is bad. smh @ ur non-challant s.tupidity!
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by escobar07(m): 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
Thumbs up to the guy who was robbed. Im brain sharp.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by ddim22: 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
Eneze1: this story sounds somehow, was she aware that the said customer is coming to withdrew that kind of money that day or the customer as already informed her ahead of his intention to withdrew the money, because there must be a timeline between when the money is collected and she contacting her guys.
There is no mystery in the crime.Crimes with great mysteries have been solved by the police before so this one wont be a problem.When you make a request to withdraw a huge sum from ur account,They have to prepare the money after ur request then bring it to the counter to count.What i think happened is this:In the midst of preparing the money from the inner room,getting a nylon bag or rubber band to pack the money,she must have excused herself to go to the bathroom and in the process made a phone call to the robbers.After describing the man to them,telling them what he is wearing,they get prepared and wait for her signal and as the man exits the bank,she sends the signal either by text msg or by flashing,according to how they planned the signal sending.If its anything more than this then investigation by the police will tell us more.

1 Like

Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by seaktoks: 6:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
T.TOPSON:
She's nt smart enough
C'mmon you dont say things like this,does that mean you can do the same?
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by seaktoks: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
ddim22:
There is no mystery in the crime.Crimes with great mysteries have been solved by the police before so this one wont be a problem.When you make a request to withdraw a huge sum from ur account,They have to prepare the money after ur request then bring it to the counter to count.What i think happened is this:In the midst of preparing the money from the inner room,getting a nylon bag or rubber band to pack the money,she must have excused herself to go to the bathroom and in the process made a phone call to the robbers.After describing the man to them,telling them what he is wearing,they get prepared and wait for her signal and as the man exits the bank,she sends the signal either by text msg or by flashing,according to how they planned the signal sending.If its anything more than this then investigation by the police will tell us more.
GOOD THOUGHTS THER!
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by sirp2007: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2012
D man is dull,he was lucky he came out alive,if he had been shot l dont think d criminal banker would hv been arrested. why should he carry huge amount ,worse still he was not even mobile.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Zhahovic(m): 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hahahaha a reversed robbery lol!
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Seehow: 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
I congratulate d customer,am interested in this case,I will want d robbers behind the bars,together with the lady banker. I will pick up an investigation 2moro. Thanks for dis info. I must make her list other vitims and the bank it's self will be instructed against future happening of this event.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by dorggito1(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2012
free2ryhme: what a pity? not did she loss her job she lost her dignity integrity all because of money ..... Solomon said it .. A good name is better than riches .. Now see what she has gotten herself into.
luv of money! an example of what 5000 naira note will cause after wen out.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Websolution: 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
Too bad[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by luluosas(m): 6:53pm On Sep 18, 2012
With this incidence, I'm sure that all robbery involving bank operations have to do with insiders. Thank God the victim was very smart.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Americasman(m): 6:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
stagger: What is this country turning to?

Robbers are every where even in the developed countries my friend!
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Americasman(m): 7:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
Femsyn: This is what you get when you pay ur employee a paltry sum of 50-70k while s/he handles millions everyday. I'm not justifying her actions, but its really counter productive when the pple who handle cash more are the least paid in banks (of course, excluding drivers, security men & cleaners)

A thief shall always remain a thief no matter how much they earn.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Americasman(m): 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
celeboi: A female cashier working in a new generation bank along New Market Road, Onitsha, Anambra State has landed in trouble for sending robbers after a customer just after he withdrew N5 million from the bank. It was gathered that the customer was attacked by the armed bandits who operated on two motorcycles while waiting to board a vehicle to his destination.

After being dispossessed of the money, Daily Sun gathered that the victim became suspicious of the role played by the female cashier as no other person knew about the withdrawal and he hurried back to the bank in anger and threatened to expose the cashier if the stolen money was not returned immediately to him.

According to a reliable source, the bank manager, whose office was situated close to the banking hall, overheard their argument and invited them into his office. While interviewing both parties, the female cashier consistently denied involvement in the crime and vowed to deal with the victim if his allegation was eventually proved to be false. However, the cat was let out of the bag during hot exchange of words when the mobile phone of the cashier rang persistently and she refused to answer the call.

While she was fidgeting, the bank manager suspected foul play and ordered the cashier to answer her call, using the amplified speaker. When she finally picked the call after much reluctance, it was the voice of the excited robber from the other end telling the cashier that the operation was successful. He told the cashier to meet him at the designated location to collect her share after the close of work. The cashier became speechless after the call as tears of shame and guilt streamed down her face.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer of the state, Mr. Ralph Uzoigwe, said he had not received any complaint from the bank and promised to reach the reporter as soon as information got to him. It was learnt that the bank was handling the incident internally to avoid a dent to its image.

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/female-banker-sends-robbers-after-customer/

This should serve as a lesson to those who so much believe in services rendered by account officer for their transactions.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Tstark(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
vivacious vivi: Mehn this one is real Nollywood story o! But come o, that Cashier is stupid. One would have expected her on seeing the caller ID, to shout something like " Abeg Abeg sister, a customer is implicating me in a robbery here o, I cant speak to anyone now" or something like that. Her partner in crime too should have grabbed na. Dumb chick undecided

Your post shows your upbringing and the kind of person you are, i pity the fool who marries you o
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Mucokey(m): 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hmmmm! Just sounded like sunnews as usual ..
Has anyone considered the maximum withdrawable amount an individual can make in a day ?..even as a cooperate body ...#5,000,000.
#Just thinking loud perhaps

1 Like

Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by vitality33: 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
Evry case of robbery in bank is by d help of infomants.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by NaMe4: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2012
lightheart: So it is safe to assume that the banker had a fore knowledge of the customer's intention to withdraw 5M on the said date?? *just wondering*

E get as d tori b sha

I think the only solid evidence that would confirm the lady as the culprit is if she is able to reveal the whereabout of the robbers or evidence of communication between her and the robbers before the hit is produced.

Because there could still be a possibility she was framed up and she had no idea who was calling her phone.

Why would someone insist she received a call in the heat of accusation, and she most probably had been overly upset following such accusation.
Many peeps, when upset do not pay attention to phone calls in the middle clearing themselves from serious issues.
So the fact that she was made to answer her phone and someone at the other end made those implicating statements does not bring to any conclusion that she was part of the robbery.

It could have been arranged by anyone:

her (the cashier)
the customer (victim)
the manager
a fellow colleague
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Chibest2000(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2012
Who knows hw many ppl she hv robbed over d yrs. because 4rom all indicatn she has been doing it 4 long.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
u mumu no be small. d robbers hang 24 7 around d banks. [quote
author=Eneze1]this story sounds somehow, was she aware that the said
customer is coming to withdrew that kind of money that day or the
customer as already informed her ahead of his intention to withdrew the
money, because there must be a timeline between when the money is
collected and she contacting her guys.[/quote]
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by iahmed(m): 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
this is not her first time am sure,and i wish hard time in jail.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by iahmed(m): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2012
Na-Me:

I think the only solid evidence that would confirm the lady as the culprit is if she is able to reveal the whereabout of the robbers or evidence of communication between her and the robbers before the hit is produced.

Because there could still be a possibility she was framed up and she had no idea who was calling her phone.

Why would someone insist she received a call in the heat of accusation, and she most probably had been overly upset following such accusation.
Many peeps, when upset do not pay attention to phone calls in the middle clearing themselves from serious issues.
So the fact that she was made to answer her phone and someone at the other end made those implicating statements does not bring to any conclusion that she was part of the robbery.

It could have been arranged by anyone:

her (the cashier)
the customer (victim)
the manager
a fellow colleague
did u read the story at all,
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by momomomo: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
female are getting more wicked than the men these days
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by iahmed(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2012
Classicalman: The babe no sharp na. As d fone ring she for rush pick am say... "Sweetheart, please call me later in the day. We have crowd in the hall"
ooollleee!
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by Exponental(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
She wey get mind play sharp runs no know say she fit pick call tell them say "I will call u later pls"
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by ghettodreamz(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2012
I'm quite sure it's not her first time, but thank God she was caught in the act, red handed. I hope those armed robber bandit would be brought to book and she that acted as an accomplice in carrying out the crime should be dealt with severely to serve as a scape-goat to others who are or might want to carry out the same horrendous act. Our nation is taking a bad form, God have mercy!
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by mich2012: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2012
Na wah! Now I gotta be careful, seems everyone is desperate these days.
Re: Female Banker Sends Robbers After Customer by sunnshyn(f): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2012
vivacious vivi: Mehn this one is real Nollywood story o! But come o, that Cashier is stupid. One would have expected her on seeing the caller ID, to shout something like " Abeg Abeg sister, a customer is implicating me in a robbery here o, I cant speak to anyone now" or something like that. Her partner in crime too should have grabbed na. Dumb chick undecided

Shame! And to think you are another woman encouraging the said crime...I'm sure you didn't evn read the part where it was stated that everyone was listening via the amplified speaker!

Ole oshi! You too will be caught soon! Shior!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been In A Physical Fight Before? Share Your Experience! / Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper / Police Officer Caught On Tape Asking For N100,000 Bribe (WATCH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.