Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ibadan Based Company Needs A Freelance Programer. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Ibadan Based Company Needs A Freelance Programer. (924 Views)

Programer Needed / I Need A Programer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Based Company Needs A Freelance Programer. by tomX1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hello People,
An Ibadan based company needs a freelance programmer to develop a software critical to their operations.
The skinny of the brief is as follows:
1. It would be a desktop software (windows program) the programing language of choice will be decided by the developer. But the software should be installable and secure.
2. The basic algorithms will be to routinely generate about ten random integers within a range of 1 to 90 inclusive. These integers will be stored persistently thus it will have a database which the users can access (likely read only)
3. It will also have other basic futures like
a. Print out the database or segments of it in a neat format
b. Backup the database periodicaly so that upon reinstallation the old data could be restored
c. Login interface etc.

The specifics of the software and other factors are to be agreed upon by the client and the programmer.

Any intrested person sbould call Kareem on 08161144598

Best Regards

(1) (Reply)

A / You A Developer? Come Partner Me On My Project & Share The Profits. / Accounting Software With Automated Fixed Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.