Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

$10,000 Short Film Competition : Can You Brace Up To The 48 Hours Challenge! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / $10,000 Short Film Competition : Can You Brace Up To The 48 Hours Challenge! (2751 Views)

Afrinolly Short Film Competition : View Short Listed Films! / Afrinolly Short Film Competition / Nollywood's Director Launch $100,000 Short Film Competition For Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$10,000 Short Film Competition : Can You Brace Up To The 48 Hours Challenge! by Agstar(f): 4:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
The 48-hour Naija Film Challenge, the first of its kind in Nigeria, aimed at giving talented folks who are passionate about movie making but lack the financial resources, starts on October 26th through to 28th October, 2012.

O’ Media Productions which is known for motion picture/television content production including distribution, is the company powering this laudable concept. Contestants will brace up to the challenges of writing, shooting, scoring and editing a short film in 48 hours. The winning film clinches $10,000 and ... read more on http://9aijabooksandmovies./2012/09/18/10000-short-film-competition-can-you-brace-up-to-the-48-hours-challenge/

Re: $10,000 Short Film Competition : Can You Brace Up To The 48 Hours Challenge! by VillageBoi(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2012
Fantastic the 48hr Film Challenge has come to Nigeria!!
Re: $10,000 Short Film Competition : Can You Brace Up To The 48 Hours Challenge! by Briareos(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
One will think this thread will generate a lot of interest? undecided
Re: $10,000 Short Film Competition : Can You Brace Up To The 48 Hours Challenge! by lynx200(m): 10:46pm On Nov 04, 2012
I just finished participating in the challenge(as an actor). Very intense and challenging to come up with a story that must be told in 5mins and incorporate all the elements that they gave us but it was worth it. I hope my team wins as we had to shoot on saturday and edit all night and submit on Sunday(Really hectic dude). I will keep you guys posted on the outcome.
Re: $10,000 Short Film Competition : Can You Brace Up To The 48 Hours Challenge! by VillageBoi(m): 12:27am On Nov 05, 2012
lynx200: I just finished participating in the challenge(as an actor). Very intense and challenging to come up with a story that must be told in 5mins and incorporate all the elements that they gave us but it was worth it. I hope my team wins as we had to shoot on saturday and edit all night and submit on Sunday(Really hectic dude). I will keep you guys posted on the outcome.

Well done Lynx, well done. Hopefully if I'm in Naija for the next one I'll def jump on the team!!
Re: $10,000 Short Film Competition : Can You Brace Up To The 48 Hours Challenge! by Jayboy124: 2:58am On Nov 06, 2012
VillageBoi:

Well done Lynx, well done. Hopefully if I'm in Naija for the next one I'll def jump on the team!!

Another one.

http://afrinollyshortfilmcompetition.com/

Well done, Lynx.
Re: $10,000 Short Film Competition : Can You Brace Up To The 48 Hours Challenge! by VillageBoi(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2012
Jayboy124:

Another one.

http://afrinollyshortfilmcompetition.com/

Well done, Lynx.

Nice one Jayboy, I'm gonna submit a film or two.
Re: $10,000 Short Film Competition : Can You Brace Up To The 48 Hours Challenge! by Jayboy124: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2012
VillageBoi:

Nice one Jayboy, I'm gonna submit a film or two.

@VillageBoi I have tried to get lotta people to know about it. It's probably the most important thing to have happened to Nollywood in a while. Glad lotta talented people will be getting a chance and motivation to show their stuff to people.

We should start a topic and keep each other updated. Script-wise, pre, pro and post updates too. Encourage one another. Hope that's a good idea?
Re: $10,000 Short Film Competition : Can You Brace Up To The 48 Hours Challenge! by VillageBoi(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2012
Jayboy124:

@VillageBoi I have tried to get lotta people to know about it. It's probably the most important thing to have happened to Nollywood in a while. Glad lotta talented people will be getting a chance and motivation to show their stuff to people.

We should start a topic and keep each other updated. Script-wise, pre, pro and post updates too. Encourage one another. Hope that's a good idea?

@ bolded - That is a very good idea Jayboy.

1 Like

Re: $10,000 Short Film Competition : Can You Brace Up To The 48 Hours Challenge! by Owen2(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Which of the shorts did you feature in Lynxx? I've seen a couple of them already.
Re: $10,000 Short Film Competition : Can You Brace Up To The 48 Hours Challenge! by lynx200(m): 6:56am On Dec 19, 2012
*Owen*:
Which of the shorts did you feature in Lynxx? I've seen a couple of them already.

It's unfortunate the one I featured in got disqualified due to late entry but the producer submitted it for the afrinolly short film competition. Well, it's one of those things.
Re: $10,000 Short Film Competition : Can You Brace Up To The 48 Hours Challenge! by Owen2(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
That's another good one. Nice one. I'm hoping to submit mine too. Hope I'm able to beat the deadline.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Cartoons? / West African Idols Final. Timi Or Omawunmi? / Catalina Y Sebastion Now Online!: Check For Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.