Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,655 members, 7,958,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:39 AM

Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! (1474 Views)

Please Somebody Help Me With The Most Reliable Recruitment Agencies In Lagos / The Possible Impact Of The Emergence Of GMB On FAAN And NIS? / Sol Nigeria - Somebody Help Me Fast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by enemachris(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
I got dis mail yesterday,pls do anyone no anything about this company?pls I need ur help.

You are invited for an interview with VISION GLOBAL IMPACT on the 22nd
of September 2012.
VENUE: 79 Ogba rd Pero bustop(via Guiness) Ikeja - Agege.
TIME: 10am prompt.

Note: Come with the following;
a. photocopy of your credentials.
b. a copy of your cv.
c. a referrence letter from a civil servant containing a workable
e-mail address,phone number(s) with residential or office address.
d. 2 passport photograph
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by phestus(m): 1:13am On Sep 19, 2012
got dsame.
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by kayswagg(m): 6:45am On Sep 19, 2012
Same here....pls what are dey into?
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by ifyalways(f): 7:48am On Sep 19, 2012
Y'all would continue to get many more of such mails so long as you keep leaving your email address anyhow on the www.

There's nothing online about this vision global.absolutely nothing.

I have a hunch that its cheap hungry scammers but I'll leave you all to find out.
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by derus(f): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2012
ifyalways: Y'all would continue to get many more of such mails so long as you keep leaving your email address anyhow on the www.

I have a hunch that its cheap hungry scammers but I'll leave you all to find out.

more power to your elbow
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by enemachris(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2012
@ify always might right,so guys what do we do?
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by Dfash(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
Got same mail and I don't know a dime abt d coy or what I applied for with d company.
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by cutestA: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
Me too. So confused
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by Ugoholly: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
Is d reference letter typed?
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by cutestA: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
Did any of u apply 4 SureP? If yes, I think its cmin frm dere
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by kayswagg(m): 8:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
When we get to d venue ....we shall know what they have to offer buh it a marketing Job in oil and gas !
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by ifyalways(f): 4:01am On Sep 20, 2012
cutestA: Did any of u apply 4 SureP? If yes, I think its cmin frm dere
What's "sureP" and what relationship does it have with this vision global ?
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by derus(f): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2012
@ ifyalways Sure P is embarked on by d federal govt?
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by phestus(m): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
so,how did it go?
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by BAAD(m): 6:18am On Sep 23, 2012
Those boys don't even have an office na one church they used to conduct the interview could that B̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣ their office? i don't know why a so cold coy would not B̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣ proud to use its office to conduct an interview if eventually the coy. have one (office) which i doubted, i think there are issues to cover up,even d appearance of the interviewer does not portrayed a well fed official of a coy. They are all hustlers anyway i walked out of the church joorr
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by ifyalways(f): 7:57am On Sep 23, 2012
^ ^lmao!
I'm not at all surprised. Thank you for the update.

@derus, I know about the FG surep, I only wanted to be sure we are talking about same sureP.

@all so there goes our global impact. Using a church for interviews They couldn't even rent a hall? Oh lawdy.
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by ifyalways(f): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2012
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by derus(f): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2012
ok
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by phestus(m): 12:17am On Sep 24, 2012
well,tanx.didnt bother going though.
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by visionglobal: 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
ifyalways: Y'all would continue to get many more of such mails so long as you keep leaving your email address anyhow on the www.

Ify let me say here that it unfortunate that we always have the negative at the back of our mind. Positive thinkers can only attract things of same nature. Am actually part of the vision global impact. I have always known that 60% of job seekers in Nigeria are not qualified for the job they are seeking for especially the wrong attitude to life that they potray.
Yes we had an interview in a church,(good for us because we had to cut down the number of people to take,picking those with the right attitude.)which is not our office;though our office is the same vicinity but under renovation,which only those who had a proactive approach to their fear of scam got to know.
I think i just got another experience and strategy for employing workers. I don't need to use my office so as to get the right thinking people. Ify for the past three years i have worked as a human resource manager i have never come accross the type of applicants i saw last saturday. Most of the people that you see making free comments here did not have the faintest idea of what we do,they never even remember applying for a job;thats shows they don't know what they want and they were never ready for employment.

Let me let everyone know that we never ask people to pay money nor are we planning to do that tommorrow. Offcourse those that participated at the intervierw know better thats why they will not be part of the people that throw stone blindly.
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by phestus(m): 2:03am On Sep 26, 2012
blah blah blah(dts all i hear)
You sound like a scam artist.
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by ifyalways(f): 8:32am On Sep 26, 2012
See me oh! Why not quote and address the people that went and confessed twas a church you used?

Point is brother, no reason, not even a single one is good enough to conduct an interview in a church. QED!
Do the interview in the office even as renovation is on going or postphone the interview.

You said you've been on this for 8 years and yet you have no online presence? No website or even common blog, no list of clients that you work for/with, no testimonial from anyone, no company that networks with you? For 8 years?

Bros, no quote me again. Abeg.
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by enemachris(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin laugh wan kill me here oooh,@ ify dnt mind that useless scammer that claims his an HR ,so he even has d gods to question you after d ugly incident that hapenen on d 22nd? He is d worst scammer I hav eva com across,dnt mind that church joor my sister
Re: Vision Global Impact Interview, Somebody Help! by visionglobal: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
[quote author=ifyalways]See me oh! Why not quote and address the people that went and confessed twas a church you used?

Point is brother, no reason, not even a single one is good enough to conduct an interview in a church. QED!
Do the interview in the office even as renovation is on going or postphone the interview.

You said you've been on this for 8 years and yet you have no online presence? No website or even common blog, no list of clients that you work for/with, no testimonial from anyone, no company that networks with you? For 8 years?

Well i guess you don't read a write-up very well before you make comments. I never said 8years there. I hope you don't speak before you think;it should be the other way round.
Well the point is the interview was held and the participants have known better. The ones making comments here never come close to know what this whole thing is all about. OFFCOURSE thats how they will approach issues even if they will be employed by NNPC.

The issue is not where the interview was held but getting the facts of the reality of the job. You were not ask to pay money,nor anything demanded from anybody,so why are you so much having a negative mind set about every thing on naira land. I picked your quote because your comment at the onset of this vacancy post called my attention to your kind. Probablly you have fallen victim of scammers before;therefore every post in naira land is a scam to you. I do hope you will have to work on the things you say,let it be more constructive than been said out of mere personal feelings,emotion and sentiment. I do not have time for others because it is easy to work over a shallow water. Just my kindid advise.

(1) (Reply)

GE AFRICA EARLY CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (GRADUATE TRAINEE)2012 / Urgent Vacancies In A Restaurant / Diamond Bank Vs NIMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.