Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 (19325 Views)

Chelsea Vs Sunderland (3 - 1) On 19th December 2015 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 / UCL Final : Bayern Munich Vs Chelsea (3 - 4) On Pens On 19th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by ortopazz(m): 10:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
Freiburger: Juve will pay for what A-Madrid did to us the last time.

see ur brown teeth!
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by lukeuche(f): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2012
Up Shelsea

Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by yyb14: 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
Up Chelshit grin

Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by Jjscot: 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
Torres and lampard are the current bane of chelsea football.d blues' defence is weak.dis has made cech prone to strikes.di matteo has a lot 2 do.kudos 2 d great hero oscar.he has taken a bold step of doin torres' stuff.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by ujchief(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
In another related event, Mr. Ibu has denied allegations linking him with a rediculous statement of wanting to be buried at stamford bridge when he dies. The renowned comedian/clown insist that the news was perpetrated by his enemies, who wouldnt which his soul to rest in peace after death. He stressed that no sane person would want a grave in the bridge where heart break reigns.
Source: (brb, let me get the link)

1 Like

Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by solomon111(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2012
ernestleon:
guy e clear say u watch d match via radio
checks the stats.
Pirlo was completly silenced by oscar,and he only became active,when oscar was removed.
Both of juve goals were from defensive errors,not as a result of individual brilliance or anything.
Chelsea got 2 good penalty calls turned down and deserved to win.
Juve has got a war on their hands in italy.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by BabaO2: 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
casket: A well deserved equalizer cool
hmmm ...
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
ujchief: In another related event, Mr. Ibu has denied allegations linking him with a rediculous statement of wanting to be buried at stamford bridge when he dies. The renowned comedian/clown insist that the news was perpetrated by his enemies, who wouldnt which his soul to rest in peace after death. He stressed that no sane person would want a grave in the bridge where heart break reigns.
Source: (brb, let me get the link)
buwahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha...afo muo ooooooo..this made my day...NL too much
quote of the day:Whats the MATA with CHELSEA Fans,To be FRANK you all look TERRYfied.Can somebody CECH the scoreboard..What?...juve 2-2 Chelsea! .....Thats a HAZARD!
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by Shaw007(m): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
Limaoscar:

@Odumbfour, dont you Ghanaians have your own sites...you know, like ghanaland, so you can go and poo Ghana all over the place. Why do you always have to come here to express your insecurity and celebrate your low-self esteem?
badt gUY cool
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by otumfour(m): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
Limaoscar:

@Odumbfour, dont you Ghanaians have your own sites...you know, like ghanaland, so you can go and poo Ghana all over the place. Why do you always have to come here to express your insecurity and celebrate your low-self esteem?

after all this crap talk coming from ur flies killing mouth odor aKa (raid)[/b], ur fuel only lasted for 90minutes to watch the chelsea match ab[/b]i undecided.....don blame me, blame ur clueless-corrupt drunk leaders....

Charley! [b]Taribu West looking murthafurka, okada riding, mini generator using b1tch arzz boko nugg[/b]a......I shixt on ur kind for fun.....btw, my comments were in no way offensive, [b]I think the 24/7 generator sounds u'v been hearing everywhere u go in naija has affected ur reasoning faculty, anything positive is seen as negative to ur poor arrz.....

otumfour: mikel is a joke.....straight up

^^^^^^^btw......I said this on page 2 and Mikel didn't disappoint.....or is tht why ur crying beeech grin grin grin GH1

"YOU BOKO'Z WAN HOLD ME BACK" grin grin grin
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by Arsenate(m): 12:12am On Sep 20, 2012
otumfour:

after all this crap talk coming from ur flies killing mouth odor aKa (raid)[/b], ur fuel only lasted for 90minutes to watch the chelsea match ab[/b]i undecided.....don blame me, blame ur clueless-corrupt drunk leaders....

Charley! [b]Taribu West looking murthafurka, okada riding, mini generator using b1tch arzz boko nugg[/b]a......I shixt on ur kind for fun.....btw, my comments were in no way offensive, [b]I think the 24/7 generator sounds u'v been hearing everywhere u go in naija has affected ur reasoning faculty, anything positive is seen as negative to ur poor arrz.....

^^^^^^^btw......I said this on page 2 and Mikel didn't disappoint.....or is tht why ur crying beeech grin grin grin GH1

"YOU BOKO'Z WAN HOLD ME BACK" grin grin grin
lol, the guy simply said u should go and mind your ghana business but look at all you've spewed. It seems even with ur so called constant power u guys are a bunch sad and angry beings, lol. The only thing that makes yall happy is to troll on a Nigerian site and seek for our approval. For real u guys really have issues. HUGE INFERIORITY COMPLEX, lol.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by footreja: 12:45am On Sep 20, 2012
Good game, Chelsea was unlucky
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 1:20am On Sep 20, 2012
solomon111: checks the stats.
Pirlo was completly silenced by oscar,and he only became active,when oscar was removed.
Both of juve goals were from defensive errors,not as a result of individual brilliance or anything.

and what happened to your extremely overrated hazard? not indvidual brilliance, right? And oscar's deflected goal is what you term individual brilliance right. Guy confess say na livescores you use follow de match.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by Nobody: 1:29am On Sep 20, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

and what happened to your extremely overrated hazard? not indvidual brilliance, right? And oscar's deflected goal is what you term individual brilliance right. Guy confess say na livescores you use follow de match.
GBAM...well said
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by Mallow: 4:23am On Sep 20, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

Gbammest!
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by aasunmoh(m): 6:56am On Sep 20, 2012
grin always dey rate mikel as master passer.... Smh
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by Yahoo1(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2012
solomon111: checks the stats.
....pirlo had a bad game,he wasnt silenced,when oscar left he didnt perform much still,y not just put aside sentiment adn rewatch the game again!..defensive errors my foot,can we say oscars first goal was lucky then?...cos i know Vidals goal was quite briliiant,just like oscar,he was given too much space! If you wanna analyse a game,stop favouring ur favourite team! P.S-oscars second goal was awesome,
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by braxjay(m): 8:14am On Sep 20, 2012
this is so embarrassing
embarassed
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 8:16am On Sep 20, 2012
THis match is a victory for chelsea. They're lucky to have escaped from this grip of Juventus. Up Chelsea.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by megxo(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2012
[/b][b][/b][b][/b][b]
Havilah93: living dangerously.......did i just saw bertrand?
GBAGAUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by ajf(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2012
Oscar!!! Oscar!!! Oscar!!!
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by solomon111(m): 9:50am On Sep 20, 2012
senbonzakura_kageyoshi:

hazard was involved in both chelsea goals and was more active than pirlo ,so he was quite good.
With the way,juve were massive hyped before the match,i thought they were going to give chelsea a drubbing.
The crux of the matter is that juve are a massively overrated team,and would have lost,if not for mikel's stupidity.
Chelsea definitely have nothing to fear in italy.
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by solomon111(m): 9:51am On Sep 20, 2012
ajf: Oscar!!! Oscar!!! Oscar!!!
yeah bro,you can say that again.
The spirit of drogba lives on.!!
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by bashydemy(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2012
solomon111: hazard was involved in both chelsea goals and was more active than pirlo ,so he was quite good.
With the way,juve were massive hyped before the match,i thought they were going to give chelsea a drubbing.
The crux of the matter is that juve are a massively overrated team,and would have lost,if not for mikel's stupidity.
Chelsea definitely have nothing to fear in italy.
Remember Chelsea play at home so dont be too happy cos we never know what gonna happen in Italy
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by dakronik(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2012
Chelsea lucky sey vidal play with injury...42 serie A games unbeaten no be fluke. Chelsea shd mk sure dey gather points bfr travelling fr d away match at d FORTRESS: JUVENTUS ARENA
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by BabaO2: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
Matteo should have used Moses instead of Berterand
Re: UCL: Chelsea Vs Juventus (2 - 2) On 19th September 2012 by 1025: 5:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
dakronik: Chelsea lucky sey vidal play with injury...42 serie A games unbeaten no be fluke. Chelsea shd mk sure dey gather points bfr travelling fr d away match at d FORTRESS: JUVENTUS ARENA

uncle, that word lucky was here last season when we over-looked all rules and odds and went ahead to lift the trophy.now that lucky is back in our team, there is a possibility of back to back.
arsenal always start very well but when it matters is why in 7 seasons they have refused to lift even a plastic spoon.
i love my chelsea because we are addicted to trophies and no matter how poor our outings are, no matter what comedians here say, we will always do what we know how to do best.
oscar was making his champions league debut but he is already in contention for the goal of the season. we still have the man who led the isrealites to their promise land and his name is Moses.
the end is also what matters so at chelsea, we laugh last.
it is also important that teams know that the trophy they are struggling for has been destroyed at the bridge so what we are releasing to uefa is nothing but a face /look alike trophy(replica).
we are chelsea and that is what we are.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UEL Group Stage Draw: Arsenal Vs Frankfurt, Man Utd Face Astana / Manchester United Vs West Ham (2 - 1) On 13th April 2019 / West Brom Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 14th February 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.