Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) (3227 Views)

Guide To Unlock huawei e5776 3G HSDPA/HSUPA Wireless Wifi Router / Guide To Unlock huawei e5776 3G HSDPA/HSUPA Wireless Wifi Router / Jxd P1000 3g 7-inch Dual-sim Hd Android Tablet Pc Reviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by balogunsam(m): 9:25am On Sep 19, 2012
its here....i9300 MTK 6577 Dual core
dual core CPU,Dual core GPU phablet.
8mp back camera
2mp front camera
Dual sim
Bluetooth
4.7 inches giant screen...
HD super Smiled screen(actually brighter than
my galaxy S in day light)
Super fast processor
512mb ram
4gb ROM
8Gb memory card included
white bass reflex hands free
extra back case+screen cover
screen protector
white 5v 200ma charger...
extra 2500 mah long life battery...
photos attached
Price is 45k
08082946338(whatsapp)
balogunsam11@yahoo com (emails replied
within the hour)

please note this is a top condition copy of the galaxy siii and check all its reviews online before running ur mouth like some blokes...

Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by codemaster2much: 10:08am On Sep 19, 2012
people beware oh
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by whiskystan: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2012
china
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by whiskystan: 11:03am On Sep 19, 2012
fake
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by balogunsam(m): 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2012
whiskystan: fake

guy,ur so dumb!! did u not see the things I wrote? and did I ever tag it as the Galaxy SIII? Its a solid quad core MTK6577 phablet....come see and use it urself and see if u will still have the chinko feeling...if ur not purchasing,keep ur opinion in ur pocket dude.
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by balogunsam(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2012
available...
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by osho3mtech(f): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2012
Osho3mtech OEM available.
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by Cwhyte(m): 9:33am On Sep 20, 2012
what's d OS?
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by balogunsam(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2012
C. whyte:
what's d OS?

OS is 4.0.4 ICS....
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by jazz04(m): 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2012
whiskystan: china
So? Most original Samsung phones are made in China!
whiskystan: fake
You clearly don't know the meaning of the word "fake"
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by balogunsam(m): 11:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
jazz04:
So? Most original Samsung phones are made in China!

You clearly don't know the meaning of the word "fake"

leave him to talk n talk....we know their types ..
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by balogunsam(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2012
available...this runs 3D gamed seamlessly abd the speed+ battery life is awesome!
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by balogunsam(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
Watched a movie,made calls,used whatsapp and IM+ all thru and browsed with opera and right now,I still have about 43% left....since 9am in the morning. I would have had to charge my galaxy S like twice if I went out with it today.....this phablet is excellent if ur a heavy user and don't like worrying about cables,chargerz and power.....
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by balogunsam(m): 3:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
available.....
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by balogunsam(m): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
still rocking..
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by Cwhyte(m): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2012
can it go for 30k?
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by balogunsam(m): 10:48am On Sep 26, 2012
C. whyte:
can it go for 30k?

the real chinko version is available in some places for 15k or so sir. this is 45k,slightly negotiable...this is not some junk product bro....it beats my S2 by speed,battery,screen,3d game rendering etc.....
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by texazzpete(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2012
balogunsam:

the real chinko version is available in some places for 15k or so sir. this is 45k,slightly negotiable...this is not some junk product bro....it beats my S2 by speed,battery,screen,3d game rendering etc.....

This is a lie.

Your original description is FALSE.

This is no quad core CPU. It's a 1Ghz dual core CPU that cannot come close to the speed of the CPU in the Galaxy S II
The GPU is a single core SGX 531...this is nowhere near the dual core Mali 400 found in the S II either.

Amend the OP, the topic headline and your ludicrous claims of superior performance to the SII or I'll report this topic.

It looks like an SGS III but it isn't the real deal. Thus it's a chinese clone.
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by balogunsam(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2012
texazzpete:

This is a lie.

Your original description is FALSE.

This is no quad core CPU. It's a 1Ghz dual core CPU that cannot come close to the speed of the CPU in the Galaxy S II
The GPU is a single core SGX 531...this is nowhere near the dual core Mali 400 found in the S II either.

Amend the OP, the topic headline and your ludicrous claims of superior performance to the SII or I'll report this topic.

It looks like an SGS III but it isn't the real deal. Thus it's a chinese clone.

please make your report as fast as possible dude....I'm sure you don't know there are about 3 different versions and makers of the said clone. make your research again and come back here. and I never for once referred to it as the sIII.
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by texazzpete(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2012
balogunsam:

please make your report as fast as possible dude....I'm sure you don't know there are about 3 different versions and makers of the said clone. make your research again and come back here. and I never for once referred to it as the sIII.

Tell us how this is a Quad core phone with a dual core GPU
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by codemaster2much: 8:57pm On Sep 26, 2012
one thing I have observe about this guy is he is a bit too arrogant and lack proper way of dealing with people that want to ask about info
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by jeffobodo: 1:26am On Sep 27, 2012
I have ainol novo tornado 7 for sale 25k cal 08029678343
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by balogunsam(m): 6:42am On Sep 27, 2012
codemaster2much: one thing I have observe about this guy is he is a bit too arrogant and lack proper way of dealing with people that want to ask about info

dude,I know you and I will not give you the luxury of making comments as to how much trouble you have caused me because the time I will spend typing won't be worth it. Arrogant you say? I have sold to over 20 people and assisted over 30 people who did not buy from me or anything of such. if you present yourself the right way,you will not be trampled upon man.
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by balogunsam(m): 6:43am On Sep 27, 2012
texazzpete:

Tell us how this is a Quad core phone with a dual core GPU

dang! check the OP again
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by balogunsam(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2012
codemaster2much: one thing I have observe about this guy is he is a bit too arrogant and lack proper way of dealing with people that want to ask about info

People,here is the copied conversation between codemaster2much and I...in what way is tis arrogance if you have a complex,get over it man and stop painting me like a bad person.

"codemaster2much: pls I want to make
enquiry about the cutepad F7002 how
good is it , do you have it and how much
is it

balogunsam: yes I know it. its an excellent device.yes I have
bought and sold it before. I don't have it in
stock cuz its out of production. the alternative
to it is Aoson m17g"
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by codemaster2much: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2012
sorry I was refering to the way you reply your potential customer that want to ask u questions I have observe this in your order thread too
balogunsam:

guy,ur so dumb!! did u not see the things I wrote? and did I ever tag it as the Galaxy SIII? Its a solid quad core MTK6577 phablet....come see and use it urself and see if u will still have the chinko feeling...if ur not purchasing,keep ur opinion in ur pocket dude.
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by balogunsam(m): 1:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
codemaster2much: sorry I was refering to the way you reply your potential customer that want to ask u questions I have observe this in your order thread too

maaan,read that post carefully. he wasnt making enquiries....
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by codemaster2much: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2012
as a businessman you have to be careful the way you reply question directed at you is sensitive , you must be willing to answer any question thrown at you by your potential customers whether they sound stupid or not , your aim should always be to convert them to a buyers, this can also affect the way other potential customer see . never use insultive word on a potential customer it is wrong. you can politely tell them to find out themselves never insult.
wish your business success
one love
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by balogunsam(m): 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2012
mmmmm....noted,thanks
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by lockheed55(m): 2:25am On Sep 30, 2012
Re: Sparkling White 4.7 Inch DUAL Core Phablet With 3G,HSDPA For Sale... ( China ) by lockheed55(m): 2:58am On Sep 30, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Laptop Can Handle Any Game! - 16gb Nvidia Rtx 3080 & Ryzen 9 5900hx (video) / Nokia 6808 Needed / I Want To Buy Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.