Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

I Need The Cost Of Shipping A Car From Germany To Apapa Port - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need The Cost Of Shipping A Car From Germany To Apapa Port (3106 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / ***Kakakibuy + Amisec DELIVERED Honda Shuttle Automatic*Germany To Naija*PICS** / Shipping A Vehicle From Usa To Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need The Cost Of Shipping A Car From Germany To Apapa Port by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
does anyone have an idea of how much it costs to ship a car from Germany to Apapa port?
and also contact detail of a reliable vehicle shipping company in germany
Re: I Need The Cost Of Shipping A Car From Germany To Apapa Port by 360command: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2012
You will have to contact a few shipping companies for quotes. They need to assess the amount of cubic meters (cbm) your shipment will be, because shipping goes according to the space the goods take up on the ship or in the container. A whole container for your goods alone (either a 20 foot or a 40 foot container) will be cheaper per cbm than a shared container.

Clearance and customs also have to be added on to this quote, which will also depend on how much cargo, where it comes from and goes to etc.

If you have an idea of the cbm of your goods, you can phone in and ask. Just measure the height, length and depth of the box or chest, multiply by each other and you will get the cbm. Something 1 m x 1m x 1m = 1 cbm.------- in this case, you must know the vehicle type, if its a saloon vehicle or 4X4 vehicle.

Look in the yellow pages for a few shipping companies, freight services.

i hope this might help you in a little way..
Re: I Need The Cost Of Shipping A Car From Germany To Apapa Port by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
Thank you for your contribution. what i am actually looking for is the cost of RORO shipping for a saloon car from germany, it will be very helpful if you have a contact of a shipping agent that can help.
Re: I Need The Cost Of Shipping A Car From Germany To Apapa Port by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
Contact

Afroconnectinental Shipping

Florstrasse, Berlin

Germany,

Call: +4917659938905
Re: I Need The Cost Of Shipping A Car From Germany To Apapa Port by 360command: 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
Auto Transport International GmbH
Steubenstrasse 7b
27568 Bremerhaven
Telephone: +49 (471) 9 44 11 0
Fax: +49 (471) 9 44 11 44
Email: j.saxe@ati-bhv.de
www.ati-bhv.de

Our services include:

Organisation of pre-transport
Preparation of all necessary documents and forms
Customs clearance
Booking space on vessel
Transport supervision
Marine insurance

Make sure you do try and call them so as you deal with them by voice and not by email..

Goodluck!
Re: I Need The Cost Of Shipping A Car From Germany To Apapa Port by jisijr: 10:56pm On May 02, 2019
Please can anyone help me with a sincere and honest shipper from Stuttgart who can carry out shipping process for a truck from Stuttgart to Nigeria. I would love to know the cost of shipping a 20 tonnes truck to Lagos. Asap please

(1) (Reply)

Tug Boat And Oil Barge For Sale / AMERICAN Spec 03TOYOTA Sequoia,neva Sprayed,no Issues@1.180(neg)08025781637 / 2014 Honda Accord EXL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.