Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Bee Blazing Tracks -carry Ur Load & Obomi Nga - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Bee Blazing Tracks -carry Ur Load & Obomi Nga (821 Views)

Download Full Tracks: MI Abaga Album – Chairman / Download NEW Tracks From IYANYA - DESIRE Album / On-air Personality / Radio DJ Job Available -- Http://nga-radio.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bee Blazing Tracks -carry Ur Load & Obomi Nga by DBlaze1: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2012
BEE BLAZING, real name Bola Adeleye is an upcoming female Femcee who prides herself in her African culture. Hailing from a disciplined background Bee Blazing's ultimate goal is to make sure she is heard via her music.

Born in Nigeria and raised by her mother after the passing of her father at a young age, Bee Blazing is the youngest of 5 siblings. Coming from a struggling household where music was scarce she found it elsewhere through her passion and love for it and like that music became her saviour. As a member of her church choir she found refuge in the energy music gave her. Being the only female in her household who was is inspired by Lil Kim and Nigerian Femcee Sasha, there was already a foundation built as to what she wanted to be.

Currently working as a Youth Worker, the Music Technology undergraduate has been managing her musical career professionally for the last two years, following her friend’s advice that maybe rapping was a better suit for her after realising that singing wasn't her strongest gift. With the belief that she is able to translate her feeling and thoughts on beats that people could feel and enjoy, Bee Blazing started her journey.

With her determination and strength Bee Blazing focused on developing her skill as a rapper and producer. "Music kept me going at my lowest points, I want to merge my African heritage with the British culture and make beautiful relatable music, and I want to bring people together". Fusing her mother tongue; Yoruba with English to give a wider experience of herself as a diverse and versatile artist Bee Blazing writes with experience and emotions that come from a deep place. Spending the majority of her time engrossed in music, the foundations of artistry had been laid.

First stop is "Carry Your Load" - a song which embodies her character and musical stance. “Solutions are a better choice than walking away, Music is my drug and Africa is the gateway to my heart but Nigeria is home”. Bee Blazing learned to trust her struggle and so in turn she is very ready to share who she is and what she is about. “I have a voice and a message to share.”
Stay tuned to see how it all unfolds - from Lagos to London.

(1) (Reply)

Banky W To Release R&BW In Album- The Grand Love / Ghanian Artiste Causes Commotion At The Ghana Music Awards After Losing Out / Solidstar's "Grace & Glory" Album Bought 22 Million Naira By Obaino Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.