Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:50 AM

The Pope Is The Antichrist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pope Is The Antichrist? (10024 Views)

Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Humanbeans(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2012
http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2009/07/07/pope-admits-‘actually-i-am-the-antichrist’/

I don't really know if he truly said that. But if he did I'm not surprised at all.
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2012
At a press conference in Rome this morning, Pope Benedict XVI has officially confessed that persistent rumours that he and most of his predecessors are Antichrist are in fact true. This shock revelation vindicates centuries of campaigning by evangelical groups in the US and Northern Ireland.

It has emerged that for at least five hundred years successive popes have all been working behind the veil of holiness to further the purposes of Satan on Earth. When this began is uncertain, though historians agree that it must have been before the time of Alexander II Borgia, whose pathological feasting, gambling and whoring are now seen as classic examples of displacement activity by a man who could not come to terms with his dual role.

Protestants from Cromwell to Ian Paisley have consistently asserted that the Bishop of Rome was the human personification of Satan, but now the present incumbent has finally put his hands up and declared ‘Yup, fair cop, you’ve got me banged to rights.’

Benedict apologised ‘whole-heartedly’ to Catholics across the world for having pretended to be the Vicar of Christ when in fact he consorted nightly with the hell-born spawn of Beelzebub. However, he insisted he had not known the truth until shortly after his election as Pope in April 2005. ‘I was stunned when the Keeper of the Keys told me this in a private briefing – it certainly isn’t what I came into the priesthood to do. I thought I was one of the good guys’ said the German-born pontiff and former Hitler Youth member. ‘But there’s no way to resign from the post and, well, I assumed if it was OK for the great John Paul II, it must be OK for a humble tiller in the fields of the Lord like me.’

In his early days, Benedict said, he was amused to see even non-Catholic MEPs rise up in anger when the Reverend Ian Paisley denounced him as Antichrist in Strasbourg. ‘I stood there thinking, if only you knew,’ he said. ‘But really I was a complete fraud and I’m glad that it’s all out in the open at last. Life-long celibacy is bad enough, but kissing demons every night … eeeww…’

It might be funny to you , but it is in fact true ! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by immortalvoices(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
And i heard a loud voices saying. . . . IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Bella3(f): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
Blood of Jesus!
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by CrazyMan(m): 6:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
*Faints* sad
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
Is this a new way to cause confusion between xtains or what? Why go this length to destroy the catholic church?
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by SalemLord(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
Had that feeling that it might be the pope but its funny the world is gradually coming to an end, so let's watch and pray so that we do not miss out on the rapture.

1 Like

Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by alexleo(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2012
I ve always known that this their pope thing has evil strings attached to it so am not suprised. However i stilll dont agree with the one that he is the antichrist. Only God knows. Prepare for the raptuxre.
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 20, 2012
Guys this is just satire from a comical web site.
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by kaytytty: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2012
is dis aw xtians want to repay christ for dying 4 their sins by betraying him(hypocrites).ve always known dat the antichrist ll be one of dem who claim to be xtians
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 20, 2012
So which of the 265 popes is the antichrist? Bunch of frosbelous lunatics
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by RITAFIDEL(f): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
Pls let no one judge,let God judge cus is written in de bilble dat we shuldnt judge,dnt accuse man of God,he who God has not condemn who are u 2 condemn,ders no way pope will cum out nd said he's antichrist,de devil is @ work 2 cus confusion among people bt I refuse 2 be confuse by satan nd his agent,pls dnt bro cast wat u dnt kw.
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2012
The POPE is the MAN of SIN no doubt.

He is anti everything that Christ stands for !

1 Like

Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Horus(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2012
[size=17pt]Pope Apologizes to Satan![/size]

In a surprise move just moments after apologizing to Muslims worldwide the Pope has apologized to Satan.

“Calling Satan ‘evil’ does not represent my personal view”.

Benedict XVI had been under pressure to make a personal apology following a controversial statements that he and the Catholic Church have made in the past several hundred years.

“Casting judgment against a character for statements made in an ancient text is careless and unkind” said the Pope in his public statement. The Pope said that he hopes his apology to Satan and the forces of evil will open up a dialogue that will be beneficial to everyone.

Source: http://freedomfighterradio.net/2010/09/21/pope-apologizes-to-satan-and-muslims/

[img]http://1.bp..com/_51-Q8QAJcQw/TJlKGCaJB-I/AAAAAAAAIa8/VCowKq21dtE/s1600/pope_apologizes.jpg[/img]
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Boomark(m): 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
Wonders shall soon end.
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by solbil: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
i wonder what kind of people continue to move in a line they have always moved on for the past centuries even though the line has not taken them anywhere! You people have embarked on this smear campaign for so long and yet all of the popes you people accused of being antichrist, non of them grew horns or tails before they died.
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by solbil: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2012
op and frosbel, why dont you download benedicts message to the british house of parliament on his state visit to them. Listen to it and tell me if an antichrist can preach such a message. You can also read his book which was a bestseller on new york times. Titled, "jesus of nazareth" it will enhance your spirit like no one has ever done.
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by italo: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2012
"If they persecute me, they will persecute you"--Jesus Christ.

They called Christ himself the anti-christ:

"This man can force demons out of people only with the help of Beelzebul, the ruler of demons."--The Pharisees.

Expect nothing less to befall the Body of Christ.
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Boomark(m): 7:59am On Oct 23, 2012
italo: "If they persecute me, they will persecute you"--Jesus Christ.

They called Christ himself the anti-christ:

"This man can force demons out of people only with the help of Beelzebul, the ruler of demons."--The Pharisees.

Expect nothing less to befall the Body of Christ.

Your quotes above will not draw sympathy from us or confuse us @ all.

Christians are not suppose to negotiate with or apologise to Satan in any way just as Our Lord Jesus Christ will not do. If you offer apology to satan, what will you do to God?

What you should have looked at is: Did he actually make that statement? Before you rush into painting him holy.

Though i saw it in so many places online, but if the statement is not true, please let us not engage our selves in such ridicule.
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by italo: 8:53am On Oct 23, 2012
Boomark:

Your quotes above will not draw sympathy from us or confuse us @ all.

I am neither trying to draw sympathy nor confuse anybody. Jesus didn't do that. His body shouldn't either.

Boomark: Christians are not suppose to negotiate with or apologise to Satan in any way just as Our Lord Jesus Christ will not do. If you offer apology to satan, what will you do to God?

I agree. Even the Pope agrees.

Boomark: What you should have looked at is: Did he actually make that statement? Before you rush into painting him holy.

Please do not rush to conclusions. I am not painting him holy. I know he didn't say it but that does not mean that I am painting him holy... And you, have you tried to investigate if he actually said it or not? Maybe you should try by reading the whole story on the link that Horus posted. Then you will know who is trying to confuse you and draw sympathy. Who is holy and who is EVIL.

Boomark: Though i saw it in so many places online, but if the statement is not true, please let us not engage our selves in such ridicule.

Anti-Catholics will never stop. They will cook up another malicious lie very soon.
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2012
Let them present d exact words of pp benedict.
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Boomark(m): 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2012
Ubenedictus: Let them present d exact words of pp benedict.

“Calling Satan ‘evil’ does not
represent my personal view”.

Is this one of his statements?
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2012
Boomark:

Is this one of his statements?
where is the full speech? my friend, no one can provide proof he said that, if u can give me his full speech then this is just a comic act.
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Horus(m): 1:45am On Oct 25, 2012
SANTA, SATAN AND THE POPE: THE UNHOLY TRINITY
Article:
http://www.theconspiracyzone.org/posts/32574
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Ubenedictus(m): 2:43am On Oct 25, 2012
Horus: SANTA, SATAN AND THE POPE: THE UNHOLY TRINITY
Article:
http://www.theconspiracyzone.org/posts/32574
hahaha, very funny what next? Hey d christmas tree is also a cult practice and those who have them are cultist. It is a pity that those wu call themselves christians are so superstitious and fanatical. U havent been set free, u minds are still in bondage, it is a pity.
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Omuha(m): 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2013
I thought nairaland is a place for sane minds,but now I know better. It is all about idiocy. Pls how do I get out of this stupid site. Its all shit!
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Lovethywilbedon: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2013
[quote author=frosbel]
Re: The Pope Is The Antichrist? by Franklinus: 8:40am On Dec 28, 2013
Are you all really this IGNORANT THE POPE NEVER SAUD SUCH RUBBISH!!! SEE HOW ANTI-CATHOLICS QUICKLY BELIEVED SUCH FABLES!!!! APOLOGIZING TO THE DEVIL..LOL....GUYS ITS TIME TO GROW UP.....AND TO THE GUY WHO POSTED THIS...SORRY...I CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN CONFUSED TO THIS EXTENT...OR IS IT JUST PURE HATRED STILL WONDER WHY YOU HATE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH TOO MUCH

ANYWAYS CHECK THIS OUT SHAA .An article About Mary and the Communion of the Saints! http://filiuscath..com/2013/12/about-mary-and-communion-of-saints.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Differences Between Seeing And Entering The Kingdom Of God?. / Rhapsody Of Realities 2020 Edition / Hymns Or Gospel Songs, Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.