Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Biz Ideas But No Found - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biz Ideas But No Found (922 Views)

Many Business Ideas But No Capital. Pls Can You Help Me With A Loan? / I Have N5.4m To Invest But Any Gright Ideas But No Internet Biz Ok / Any Biz Ideas For Someone With 24-7 Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biz Ideas But No Found by Durts: 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2012
Pls i have business idaes and due to my new location there are many good avenues with multiple oppotunities that are ok for some kind of businesses.like Land at very lower price and more.
Re: Biz Ideas But No Found by Durts: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2012
Please i'm still waiting for ur replies can someone say something?
Re: Biz Ideas But No Found by biz1234: 1:58am On Sep 23, 2012
What you are saying is not clear, please, be more open..
Re: Biz Ideas But No Found by godello: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2012
Reframe ur topic: BUSINESS IDEAS BUT NO FUND.
Re: Biz Ideas But No Found by Durts: 8:35am On Sep 26, 2012
I want to start some legal business that is vissible,reliable nd highly profitable which culd be managed and monitored by once self, I've just rellocate to ibadan to fulfil these plans and make use of the great opportunities wisely but my problem i s lack of fund,if anyone is ready to race or partner with enough capital i will be grateful and if u are interested nd willing to invest ur capital in my plans kindly get back to me.i'm now fully in ibadan you are welcome from any part of Nigeria nd beyond,please only a seriouse and business minded ppl should text for reply. Sms only; 08068009961
Re: Biz Ideas But No Found by kennethkaycee(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2012
my idea is that,get me companies that buy diesel in a large quantity and I pay U upto N100,000 minimum each month on the life of the customer.
Better still read my posts to become full partner...
Re: Biz Ideas But No Found by biz1234: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2012
Think about starting your own business, that is the only way to have control of your future.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Plan / Depositors Protest Access Bank Hidden Charges / Jumia Co-founders Featured In Forbes Africa Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.