Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!? (1585 Views)

Easter Weekend Get Away To Badagry / Exciting Things To Do In Lagos Besides The Regular Weekend Clubbing, Others / Traffic Issues In Lagos. What Can Be Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!? by Mongue(m): 11:21am On Apr 13, 2006
It's almost 12.00 so I'm already switching off from work and wondering what I'm going to do with my 4 DAYS OFF!!!

Help me out with some suggestions of the best things to do this Easter weekend in Lagos, Is it the Beach, or a Bar, or stay in Bed!?

Let me know what's up?
Re: Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!? by moyosoret(f): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2006
its really a long break, but someone like me needs all the break in the whole wide world, just imagine while i was considering travelling and enjoying myself, i was given a memo of a meeting slated for saturday again, can u imagine that?
advise for u sha- go to kuramo beach- u re sure of getting some relaxing body massage by those, , its usually a make ur choice thing, big, small, fat, lepa, heavy, tiny and whicheve way u want it, i can promise u it ll be an experience u ll never forget soon. but make sure u go with enough dough o, so if u dont have enuf, quickly rush to the bank if u dont have ur ATM card.
Re: Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!? by jogego(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2006
For all those that will be driving in Lagos this evening, I certainly do not envy you. I learnt that Victoria Island is already a mess and about two years ago, I was stuck till about 12 midnite @ work because the Lagos-Ibadan axis was blocked all the way to Obalende.

Just ensure that you have enough petrol and snacks in the car before you start your journey and keep a good CD in your stereo.
Re: Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!? by micklplus(m): 4:09pm On Apr 13, 2006
the fun is unlimited ! e.g go to club on friday nite, you could get busy in any of those clubs in V.I. On saturday,you might want to go to a quiet beach where there wont be much people then, Badagry beach is O.K if its not too far from ur house. How about Whispering palms? thats is another fun spot around badagry as well.
Are you considering visiting? you could go look up any of your good friends.
Then on sunday, go to church and have a good dance then, come back home and hang out with your family members. And on monday, hit the town again and dont get drunk cos of work on tuesday
And lastly,what u wanna do will be what u'll really enjoy doing !
Cheers cheesy
Re: Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!? by Pampi(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13, 2006
Is there something wrong in working all thrpugh the holiday. Cause my rests still remains in the nights. Boy I need an active life.
Re: Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!? by otokx(m): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2006
Well am in Port Harcourt and its so HOT
Re: Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!? by malibubarb(f): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2006
First of all I am so jealous! I wish I was back home in Nigeria!
I think you need to hit up the beach and have a party! Get some drinks and make your own bar. lol.
Re: Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!? by samm(m): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2006
malibubarb:

First of all I am so jealous! I wish I was back home in Nigeria!

Same here. Envy Mucho!

--
Anyway, drink some for moi!!!. And malibubarb.
Re: Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!? by omogenaija(f): 12:31am On Apr 14, 2006
You can always chill with your family. That's what I will be doing.
Re: Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!? by larger20(m): 2:12am On Apr 14, 2006
Hit the gym with vigor on saturday morning with your wife or girlfriend, then go to eatry from there. After that, head home and take shower. then wash movies if u have one but if u don't, try taking a nap, when u wake up, leave for movie theatre with your partner or try going to the clubs or visit relations. Dont forget to call your home while you're doing this.

If you're mama boy. Go home and cerebrate with your parents
Re: Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:53pm On Apr 14, 2006
moyosoret:

its really a long break, but someone like me needs all the break in the whole wide world, just imagine while i was considering travelling and enjoying myself, i was given a memo of a meeting slated for saturday again, can u imagine that?
advise for u sha- go to kuramo beach- u re sure of getting some relaxing body massage by those, , its usually a make your choice thing, big, small, fat, lepa, heavy, tiny and whicheve way u want it, i can promise u it ll be an experience u ll never forget soon. but make sure u go with enough dough o, so if u don't have enough, quickly rush to the bank if u don't have your ATM card.

Hmmmm dont u know how to have a good time shweety cheesy
Re: Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!? by oluwizard(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2006
For those that will be in Lagos  this weekend  let organizer  a get-togeher party  at alpha beach on Easter Monday   so that we can meet offline. We have done this in another naija forum last December and it work  very well .
Any other suggestion u can mail me @ oluwizard@yahooo.co.uk
Re: Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!? by gentleaura(m): 4:40am On Apr 16, 2006
U will never catch me dead there!

Anyways for you in Lagos inquiring about whats happening. Pastor Chris program is happening, give it a try I bet you wont regret it!
Re: Easter Weekend In Lagos - What's Happening!?!?!? by Eastcoast(f): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2006
my easter has been so boring. i almost didn't realize that it was easter.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Hotel Rates In Naija / Pls My Naija People Help Me Out In A Mistake I Made With Filling Uk Visa Form / Impossible Interview Date For A Nigerian E-passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.