Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,740 members, 7,844,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nairalander Proposes To Linda Ikeji Like Play Like Play. Chai! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Proposes To Linda Ikeji Like Play Like Play. Chai! (713 Views)

Like Gawker Like Linda Ikeji; Like Hulk Hogan Like Whizhid / "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Toke Makinwa Responds To Linda Ikeji. - 'You Won't Get A Sob Story From Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Proposes To Linda Ikeji Like Play Like Play. Chai! by Olaryeankarh(m): 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2012
Imagine someone use style to propose Linda Ikeji here on Nairaland. I can't laugh o.

Okay so today is Linda Ikeji's birthday and I've seen couple of hundreds of wishes thrown at
her except this one that made my day with
excessive laughter.
I was almost wetting myself with urine (Don't
think too far though).
The message below was an open birthday message/proposal by a Nairaland member to Linda Ikeji; Have fun reading!

Hey Linda baby, i know you are a member
of nairaland.
So am i. I have no qualities, no blog, no big
money, no national award, no permanent
US visa.
But i have a house in the village that can accomodate us if worse come to worse.

I have a car that, if you put enough petrol
on, it can take you and i to any part of
Africa.
My father left a lot of lands in the village to
cultivate Yams and its Coco sister, Cassava, pepper, okro, maize.. You see we
can never become poor. But of course you
have evolved from human being to cyborg.
Looking down to those natural things isnt
possible anymore. And while i sit on my
sitting room typing this with my Nokia, i wish to ask Linda, would you marry me?
I wanted to announce this at your birthday
party but i cant risk being thrown out by a
bulky looking guy.
Dont worry, i will accept 'no' as well as
'yes'. Bye bye. Do people even use 'bye bye' again?
Happy Birthday Linda! From all of us at
NaijaTalkative.

Story found at http://naijatalkative..com/2012/09/open-birthday-messageproposal-to-linda.html

The thread that brought about this is at https://www.nairaland.com/1052735/happy-birthday-linda-ikeji-32

(1) (Reply)

Seydou Of The Big Brother Fame Is In Nigeria / How Psqaure Blocked May D From performing At Calabar Carnival / Why May D Left Square Records - Jude Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.