Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,569 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria (92207 Views)

I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ? / Intelligent Nigerians Makes Money Online Legitimately / Home Business Ideas Any Nigerian Who Wants Extra Income Can Do Legitimately! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria by peterpro(m): 2:18am On Oct 11, 2008
this is a fealy rich info, can i print it.
Re: How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria by Holyrule(m): 2:43am On Oct 18, 2008
Good question: undecided
Re: How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria by coolskeelz(m): 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2008
@Peterpro,you are free to print any of my articles but always leave my by-lines,you know what i mean?
you must give credit to the author.Apart from that,you are free to print and circulate the info,no wahala! smiley
Re: How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria by coolskeelz(m): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2008
People! enjoy this article from Daily Independent Newspaper:

http://www.independentngonline.com/busi/efma/article02
Re: How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria by money101: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2008
People! enjoy this article from Daily Independent Newspaper:

http://www.independentngonline.com/busi/efma/article02
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria by fivefinger(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2008
HI,
I YOU AN INFOPRENUER?,DO YOU WANT BOOKS TO MARKET ?JUST CLICK infoproductblowout.com and if you see any of the ebooks you like give me a call on 07037983616,07026894085 .i will assist you on get it.
Re: How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria by felucci(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2008
That's  nice book cover.
Making money online is something a lot of people would want to do

http://www.multidox.net/nigeria/general/messages/477.html
Re: How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria by Moyo1(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2008
Nice post, but,

Making money online in Nigeria requires that you get people to know about your products or services. This you can do by advertising both online and offline. No one would buy a product he is not aware of in the first place. Please let's not 4get that. If you ask me, it's almost the most important thing to know in online business.
Re: How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria by PreciousG1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2008
If you are interested in making money online here in Nigeria without paying a kobo to whoever will show you how to do it, send me a mail at preciousg81@gmail.com

I'll send you a free ebook and show you step-by-step how to make it.
NOTE: It requires HARD-WORK on your side though.

To your success.
Re: How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria by utotomi(m): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2009
Re: How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria by coolskeelz(m): 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2009
Anyone who feels he or she knows how to make money online shld be bold to share it here,thats the essence of this joint.
Re: How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria by kro: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2009
well, the candid truth is that on a short term approach, you can make some money selling packaged information to "ignorant" folks who re so desperate to make money.And the end up realising that the only internet business they can start up is to sell "How to make money easily online" ebooks.this creates a cycle of wannabes who all selling the same "learn how to make money online" ebooks.

We need to step up our game.

Making money online for me is about traffic, traffic,traffic , trafic.

the scienece of getting rich online is all about getting traffic.

How do you get trffic-by providing something free of charge , just like nairaland.

Im not saying theres somthing wrong in selling infoproducts, in fact im compiling one myself and believe me it is not a "How to make money online ebook".

there are so many businesses you can do online.
I would soon give people free access to a ebook ill craete that will show you some internet businees you can start.
some of which are:
how to make mony online from music,photography,writing,translating,online correspondence and from merchandising

cheers.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria by coolskeelz(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2009
Kro,i agree with you,i have always told anyone who cares to listen through my articles,consulting and ven training that the lasting online business is taking your offline business online to leverage on the marketing capacity and interactivity the web affords,until we begin to see the web as a marketing communication tool that can help our businesses then the wealth which the net gives will be an illusion for many.
Re: How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria by kelao: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2009
To Make money online/offline,
you will need to create products
or provide services that solves
peoples problem.

Once you can crack this nut,
then you are on your way to your millions.!
Re: How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria by steadycash: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2009
as for me to make money online is very good all you need is just try something
Re: How To Make Money Online Legitimately Here In Nigeria by Em2va: 9:59am On Mar 25, 2009
Online Biz? U really have to possess not less than a 10kg liver to go into it. The only online business that makes sense is those that your correspondence and customers can be seen physically once in a while.

(1) (2)

CBN Redesigns 200, 500 & 1000 Naira Notes / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) / Shipping From China To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.