Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Controversial Artist Cossy Plans To Adopt A Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Controversial Artist Cossy Plans To Adopt A Baby (1695 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Spills Out Her Lingerie In Sexy Photoshoot / "Adopt Me" Dj Cuppy To 2face And Annie Idibia [PICS] / Cossy Ojiakor's Outfit To Beer Festival 'Oktoberfest' In Germany Is Eye-Popping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial Artist Cossy Plans To Adopt A Baby by naijainfogalery: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2012
Click here to see pictures http://naijainformationgallery..com
Re: Controversial Artist Cossy Plans To Adopt A Baby by MissyB3(f): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2012
Please, Y'all should endeavor to post your gossip here (instead of just the link), you can provide a link to the source below.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-c6bjPRVRNuo/UFoVV6XG7UI/AAAAAAAAt7k/DDlqNjfLNnw/s1600/..................................................0.jpg[/img] [img]http://1.bp..com/-wLeUFhBI1jc/UFoVW9QNNjI/AAAAAAAAt7s/T2saSirTRCM/s1600/..................................................00.jpg[/img]

The actress who says she plans to adopt one day, was photographed with a friend's baby.
Re: Controversial Artist Cossy Plans To Adopt A Baby by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 20, 2012
.all I see is an innocent baby in the arms of a pitiable "born-against" love peddler.

Hmm cute innocent baby, you have my pity.
Re: Controversial Artist Cossy Plans To Adopt A Baby by Chanchit: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2012
Choi...! People like cossy should not even be allowed to bring up a child of their own, talkless of adopting.

1 Like

Re: Controversial Artist Cossy Plans To Adopt A Baby by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2012
Let her come and adopt me. . .I promise to be a good baby as long as exclusive breastfeeding (for 1 year) is part of the bargain.

1 Like

Re: Controversial Artist Cossy Plans To Adopt A Baby by tjskii(f): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2012
The pic looks so wrong,why did d frend even let her hold her baby,can't imagine her bringin up a kid,some things r just not to be done,funny thing is dt if she decides to adopt a kid in dis country,she'l prbly get one smh
Re: Controversial Artist Cossy Plans To Adopt A Baby by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 22, 2012
acidosis™:
.all I see is an innocent baby in the arms of a pitiable "born-against" love peddler.

Hmm cute innocent baby, you have my pity.
hehehehe its so unfortunate dat nigerian men hate wot dey cant av,tel me if cossy decided to pack into ur house and live wit only u stayin in d house,tel me ull drive her away,smh,hypocrite of d highest order,so she cant adopt a baby again because she has huge mamary glands
Re: Controversial Artist Cossy Plans To Adopt A Baby by Nobody: 6:49am On Sep 22, 2012
Chanchit: Choi...! People like cossy should not even be allowed to bring up a child of their own, talkless of adopting.
go and close her womb na and possibly sew her vag.ina walls urself so she wont b able to av sex much more conceieve.smh
Re: Controversial Artist Cossy Plans To Adopt A Baby by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 22, 2012
tjskii: The pic looks so wrong,why did d frend even let her hold her baby,can't imagine her bringin up a kid,some things r just not to be done,funny thing is dt if she decides to adopt a kid in dis country,she'l prbly get one smh
of course because adopting a baby is not by d size of a womans mamary gland.ironically some men here are criticizing her as if if dey are left alone wit her,dey cant r.ape her,@ least we read of cases of men raping minors,if som nigerian men adopt kids,dey will just turn d child into a sex slave,lock d child @ home and do wot dey like and dey will com here and start typing rubbish as if dey are morally upright

1 Like

Re: Controversial Artist Cossy Plans To Adopt A Baby by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2012
that baby won't be subjective to lactose intolerance grin
Re: Controversial Artist Cossy Plans To Adopt A Baby by dasparrow: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
tjskii: The pic looks so wrong,why did d frend even let her hold her baby,can't imagine her bringin up a kid,some things r just not to be done,funny thing is dt if she decides to adopt a kid in dis country,she'l prbly get one smh

Why should her friend not allow Cossy hold her baby? So because Cossy has natural big bo*obs, she should not hold her friend's baby again? Why the unnecessary sanctimonious attitude when most Nigerian women who went through Nigeria's universities are glorified pro*stitutes who sleep with lecturers for grades and sleep with married Alhajis and rich men for maintenance money? If all the psychologically unstable women I see in Nigeria are allowed to make babies and raise them then why can't Cossy? Abeg free her!
Re: Controversial Artist Cossy Plans To Adopt A Baby by dasparrow: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
kulyie: of course because adopting a baby is not by d size of a womans mamary gland.ironically some men here are criticizing her as if if dey are left alone wit her,dey cant r.ape her,@ least we read of cases of men raping minors,if som nigerian men adopt kids,dey will just turn d child into a sex slave,lock d child @ home and do wot dey like and dey will com here and start typing rubbish as if dey are morally upright

Thank you! Are you minding her? All these holier-than-thou sanctimonious Nigerian women are the worse. They do worse in secret.

@Post

There is nothing wrong in adopting. I see many Nigerian women who make so many babies that they cannot even provide for and then send the kids on the street at a young age to go and hawk goods thereby exposing the kids to pedophiles and r*apists . Atleast, Cossy has money so the child she will be adopting will not lead a life of abject poverty.

(1) (Reply)

Akon & Yvonne ‘sexy’ Nelson Like You’ve NEVER Seen Before (LOOK) / "I Am Single And Searching": 38 Years Old Actress, Rita Dominic / Tiwa Savage Wants You To Help Her Pick A Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.